The Storm Begins

Code Name 7 8 9

 

"Are you ready?"

The three girls intensly into eachothers eyes.

"I said are you ready?" Kyu screamed.

"Yes"

"Are you wussies? Are you afraid? You wanna go cry to your mama? You wanna go?!"

"My mama is dead." Hachi said. 

"Oh...I'm sorry, I knew that. I was talking to you!" Kyu pointed at Nana. 

She foldered her arms and put on a stone face. "You're talking bad about my mom?"

"Oh I'm sorry..."

A couple of minutes passed by in silence.

"So.... Anyone up for actually saving them?" Hachi said clapping her hands together. 

A couple of yes, and yeahs were said and they were off again to their most important task these past months.

"Let's do it like we did in Kongo" Kyu said exited.

"You almost got killed in Kongo" Nana pointed out and put on her brass knuckless. 

"Oh right... I meant Kenya!" She said and swirrled her knife around her finger. 

"I've always liked Africa" Hachi said and loaded her gun. 

 

-:{}:-

 

Earlier that day.....

 

Kikwang sat up in his bed as he woke up, stretching out and thought only about the wonderful sunlight sipping into his room through the window when he got his beautiful face covered by a potato bag.

"It smells bad," He complaine and struggled to get out. "Let me out! I've always hated potatoes..."

Then he thought about Hachi and how she would yell at him for complaining about food. After all, there were people starving to death in Africa, which she had clearly pointed out. 

"It's not that I hate potatoes, I just really dislike them."

"Shut up." Someone hissed in his ear and pain spread from the back of his head to his entire body before everything went black.

 

-:{}:-

 

Taecyeon was calmly brushing his teeth that morning, when someone suddenly knocked fiercly on his door. "I'm coming!" He shouted with his mouth full of foam. He spat it out and went to open the door. 

Suddenly, a textile bag was waved in front of his face and he looked down to see someone trying to jump to put the bag over his head.

"Is this a prank?" Taecyeon asked. "Did any of my friends send you?"

"Oh man... He's way taller than I had expected." The guy stopped jumping and looked at Taecyeon through mask. 

"What's the point of this?" Taecyeon shook his head. "I see no point in this, goodbye." Taecyeon said and started to close his door.

The man put his foot in the door chink. "What are you doing, get out!" Taecyeon shooed him away.

The man grabbed his arm to pull him out, but Taecyeon was much stronger and he threw him away. The man sighed. "I didn't want to do this, but you give me no choice." He said and shot his taser at Taecyeon.

 

 

-:{}:-

 

Taemin was on his way to Kyu, wanting to eat some more candy from Hachi's secret stash. Sure, the last time he had gotten himself a black eye and it would've gotten a lot worse if Kyu hadn't stepped in. "Sometimes I think Kyu wants me to get beaten up..." Taemin said to himself remembering how Kyu had said "If you commit a crime, you'll have to take the punishment."

"But it was you who told me!" He tried to defend himself.

Kyu shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Hachi, get him."

Taemin shivered from the traumatic experience of remembering it. "That was horrible."

"Lee Taemin."

Taaemin turned around and looked at the three big men dressed in all black, waering big shades covering half their faces. One had a scar leaping down his cheek, the other had a crooked nose, and it was not the natural one, and the third one... Was completely normal. But over all, they looked frightening, mysterious and evil.

"Yes?"

"We need to talk to you." The middle one spoke.

Without waiting Taemin answered. "Okay!" With a big smile he followed them. 

The guys with the scar looked at the other two and said. "This boy is kind of cute."

"Please, go inside." The normal opened the van for him and Taemin obidiently entered.

"Oh, hi guys! You're here too?" Taemin said and sat down next to the other two tied up boys.

The door was slammed shut behind him and the van was dark. 

"Taemin, is that you?" Kikwang asked as he tried to see in the dark.

"Yes, yes, it's me! Where are we going?" Taemin wonderd happily.

"Dude, we're being kidnapped."

 

 

-:{}:-

 

Hachi bent forward, both legs straight and touched the ground. Suddenly she swung one leg in the air and pulled it down over her face. "Aah, relaxing." She smiled.

Kyu looked at her from the ground where she was lying on her back with both her legs behind her neck. "I feel so calm today."

"Yeah, I wonder why."

"Are you still doing these old fashion stretches?" Nana looked at the two girls and tsk-ed. "Look what I learned when I was in Taiwan." She said and bent herself in a very complicated, and most unnatural way.

"That is so gross... But still so awesome! How do you do that?"

"Nothing biggie, I learned it from a monk who had practiced for 500 years." Nana casually said.

"500 years? How is that even possible?" Kyu asked.

"He's old."

"But you can't live for 500 years." Kyu argued.

"He was a monk."

"What has that got to do with any of this?"

"He's protected by God." Nana stated.

"But it still doesn't..."

"GOD!" Nana shouted.

"Guys, do you remember when we were in..." Hachi begun but was interupted by Kyu.

"Canada?"

"No, in..."

"Russia?"

"No, in..."

"Italy, collaborating with the maffia?"

"No, earlier than that!"

"The Philippines!?" Nana exclaimed.

"Exactly! I hated it..." Hachi shivered.

"Me too..." Nana agreed.

"I don't get it, why you hate it so much. The people were nice!" Kyu scolded them.

"... Anyways, you know when we're on a mission, but it didn't really seem like we were on it because we didn't have that much to do but we actually did quite a lot. And the time when there was a calm and then suddenly all hell broke loos and that guy were killed and the cake exploded, I still remember the exact moment when the cream splattered on my face. I will never forgive the man who blew it up..." 

"Please, do continue."

"I have the same feeling." Hachi finished. 

"Feeling exactly what?" Nana asked. "The calm thing or the cake thing?"

"I can still feel the pain of the cake, but in this case I'm referring to the calm thing."

"Now when you mention it." Kyu said and rubbed her chin. 

"Oh right, I forgot about our objects!" Nana remembered.

"Let's run into their rooms!" Kyu raised her fist in hte air.

"Dude, we have surveillance cameras." Hachi pointed at their computers.

"I knew that." Kyu waved her off.

"I don't see them." Nana said. "Not in the entire school actually."

"Let's rewind the tape." Hachi said and pushed the button.

"Stopstopstop!" Kyu yelled at Hachi. "You always rewind too much..."

Hachi played and they all looked at Kikwang's well toned body in the shower. "I don't see why you complain." Hachi shrugged and looked at Kikwang's abs. 

Nana covered her eyes. "Oh no! My pure eyes!"

"Pfft, it's not like you haven't seen Taecyeon's." Kyu snorted.

"How did you know?" Nana asked.

"You actually do that!?" Kyu sounded shocked and disgusted.

"Nononononono! I mean... I mean..."

"Chill guys, it's nothing wrong with it. I do it all the time." Hachi brushed it off.

"Mine don't have any..." Kyu said sadly and looked over Hachi's shoulder.

"So you do peek!" Nana pointed at her.

"That's not the point, look at our objects getting kidnapped instead."

They were all silent.

"KIDNAPPED!?"

"How do we track them down?"

"Let's just do it the old fashion way." Hachi said and squatted down. She took a handfull of dirt, looked at it carefully and sniffed it. "This is just like in Saudi Arabia. I know exactly where they are."

"Who are you calling, Nana?" Kyu asked.

"Our weapon guy."

"But I thought we weren't allowed to use weapons?"

"Does it matter? You use your knives all the time. Besides, this is our other waepon guy!"

"You mean that guy we called when we were in Mexico?"

"Does he do long distance exports now?" Hachi aske impressed.

They all looked up as a big shadow fell upon them. The package fell from the sky, a parachute attached to it.

"Is this for us?" Kyu poked it with the edge of her knife.

"Yeah, it's from him." Nana said as she read the note before tearing it open.

They placed the large amount of different kind of weapons on the ground before them and studied it. 

"Fast and good delivery. I like this guy, can I get his number?" Hachi asked.

A student walked passed and, but stopped half way and stared. "Are these weapons? Did they just come from the sky? Are they for you? Do you sue them?"

They all turned their heads and said simultaneously.

"It's classified."