That Feeling

Code Name 7 8 9

Nana puffed her cheeks and let out a deep sigh. Why did the book she needed have to be on the absolute highest shelf in the entire library? She got on her toes trying desperately to reach for it. She needed to grow taller, way taller. Wasn’t there anything she could use to climb on in this library?

A muscular arms swept pass her face and she froze on the spot. She looked at the man’s hand as it grabbed the exact book she had reached for. She stood down on her feet again and sighed. Typically…

“Here you go.” The guy with the green t-shirt from yesterday, Nana could still not remember his name.

“Thank you.” She said and that warm feeling in her chest appeared again. She clasped her chest and took a deep breath.

“Are you okay?” The green guy asked and grabbed her small shoulder in his big, strong hand. The warm feeling in her chest turned into burning and she shook her head. “Do you need me to take you to the nurse?”

“No, I’m not that bad. I just need to get back to my room.” Nana said and stumble a few steps forward.

“Well, you’re not in a state of walking. I’m carrying you, so you have to guide me.” He said and before she could protest he had placed his arms around her waist and under her knees and he lifted her from the ground as if weighed no more than a feather.

“I said I’m okay! You didn’t have to do this!” Nana said when they were on the way to her room, when they arrived by their door the guy insisted on taking her in too and Nana sighed I guess there is no point in resisting? She thought.

“Well then just put me on my-” Nana stopped herself. She remembered something very important that were in their room that should not be seen by this person. The screens which showed the cameras. Damn you Hachi! Why did you insist on not hiding them when we walked out?! Nana could hear Hachi’s voice in her head going “Ehehe~” with a stupid smile on her face.

“No, you know I think it’s better if you just drop me of here... You know I’m feeling much better!” Nana said nervously as she climbed down from his embrace. “Look” She said and waved her arms up and down. “I’m perfectly fine”

The object looked at her with one brow raised in disbelief. Nana saw that and quickly changed her tactics.

“Well you know it’s embarrassing... A guy walking into my room just doesn’t seem right...” Nana said with her sweetest voice and brushed her foot along the floor up and down.

Due to Nana’s short height she could not see the green guy’s cheeks turning slightly pink. “Yea-yes-I-ehh-mhm-yes....!” he said scratching the back of his ear. “I-I guess I should go then...” The object said and turned around.

Nana watched as the green guy walked away and just when she was about to go inside she saw him flex his back muscles. And even though he had two layers of clothes on him, Nana could see him with a bare upper body. She found it hard to breathe as she stumbled back into the room.

 

-:{}:-

 

Kyu looked out the door that leads to the roof top, seeing something suspicious. Why was she there? She was stalking her object.

She saw three guys walking toward her object looking very offensive and scary, not to her but the face on her object proved the other way. One of the guys, probably the leader, took a hold of the objects collar and lifted him up from the ground. When Kyu saw that her instincts kicked in immediately. She ran out to the rooftop and reached for her gun, but just to find that it was no longer there. “Damn” she let out and cursed the boss for not letting them have weapons on them. Not really knowing what to do, she banged her fist in to a metal wall making a loud noise. “Yah...” Kyu began giving the three guys her death glare making them let go of her object and run away. She followed them with her gaze until the door was closed. She straightened up and walked to the object. “Are you okay?” she said without any emotion.

“Wow...Noona...You’re...You’re amazing!” The object said and his whole face lit up.

“I know.” Kyu said and looked away from that to bright face.

“Noona I really like you, you are really amazing!” The object said, still bright as ever. And suddenly it was difficult to breath for Kyu. Her chest became warm and her vision started to blur. Oh damn you Nana, you infected me!

 

 

-:{}:-

 

Hachi stood with the tray in her hands, looking out over the students in the cafeteria. Of course she was looking for her object. Pretty fast she found him eating and laughing with his friends. Immediately she sat down opposite him without a word. Oblivious about the glances they gave her she started shoving in the food into .

Kikwang looked stunned at the girl in front of her. How could she eat so much and still stay skinny? Well, he had always liked girls with a hard appetite.

“Please stop looking at me.” Hachi said and looked up from her food, meeting his eyes.

He looked down. “I wasn’t looking at you.”

“Oh right, I’m sorry. Then please stop staring.” With those words Hachi continued eating her mountain of food.

“We will leave now.” One of his friends said and stood up grabbing his tray. Kikwang was just about to follow him when his friend pushed him back down in his seat. “You should stay and keep our new, pretty classmate company.”

Hachi looked up at him, her face indifferent to the words he spoke.

“What? Why?” Kikwang asked upset. There was something about this girl that creeped him out. At the same time, her being so different had definitely caught his interest.

“It’s good manners.” Hachi replied and looked at him as his friends hurried away. “You have something on your lip.” She motioned for him to wipe it away from the corner of his lips.

He brushed his thumb slowly over his bottom lip and wiped it away. Hachi watched mesmerized and she felt warmth in her chest. This must be what Nana had been talking about!

“Is it gone now?” Kikwang asked and Hachi snapped out of her thoughts. She shook her head slowly, although it was, because she wanted him to do it again. He didn’t. He took a napkin and wiped his mouth. “How about now?”

Hachi nodded with a fake smile plastered on her face. She could here Kyu’s voice shouting at her to pull herself together, so she did. She could not afford being this unfocused.

Kikwang cleared his throat as he tried hard to think of something to say. It was awkward just sitting there and watching her eat. “Do you enjoy your food?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” Now what? “So, did you find the tour I gave you yesterday useful?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like the school so far?”

“Yes.”

He sighed, she was impossible to have a conversation with. “Do you always answer with one single word?”

Hachi tilted her head and looked at him. “With people I should not talk too much to.”

Kikwang let out a laugh. “That’s just… very crazy. Why shouldn’t you talk too much with me?”

“It’s classified.”

“Eh… Okay.” He said unsure. “Do you know that you are a little weird?”

Hachi nodded. “So I’ve been told.” She was full now and she looked at her food before forcing it down her stomach with a painful expression on her face.

“Why do force yourself to eat the food if you don’t want it?” Kikwang asked as he chuckled.

“When I was in Africa,” Hachi begun.

“You have been in Africa?” The object asked excitedly and she threw him a death glare. “Do not interrupt me when I’m answering your question.” She hissed and he winced in surprised and she continued. “When I was in Africa I learned how lucky we are to have food on our tables everyday. It’s against my principles to throw away food.”

“Okay.” Kikwang watched as she forced down the last piece. “Now let’s go, our next class is starting soon.”

 

-:{}:-

 

“I’ve done something good today.” Kyu bragged proudly as she bounced little in her bed.

“Really? Well, I don’t want to know.” Hachi said and didn’t move her gaze from the screen of her computer.

“I don’t care, I’ll tell you anyway.” Kyu sat up straight and prepared herself to tell them. “I…”

Nana barged in to the room and interrupted her. “We almost got caught today! And it’s your fault!” She pointed her finger in Hachi’s direction.

“What? My? Why?” Hachi looked upset.

“I fell sick again and the green guy carried me here, and then I remembered that you had insisted on leaving the cameras on!” Nana sat down on her bed. “What if he had seen them?”

“It wouldn’t have been so bad, you’re exaggerating again.”

“Uh… No she’s not.” Kyu interfered. “Seeing that we have installed cameras in their room wouldn’t freak them out at all, it wouldn’t make us seem like stalkers or erts. Note the sarcasm in my voice now.” Then she turned to Nana. “And you, your disease is contagious! I felt warmth in my chest today.”

“Yeah, me too!” Hachi said. “We should check it up, it might be dangerous.” She started taping on her laptop. “What! We can’t use the headquarters’ seek motor!”

“I heard some of the students talk about some google?” Kyu said thinking.

“What is google?” Hachi frowned. “The least we can do is to give it a try, right?”

She wrote “warmth in chest” and there were over 5 millions results, but none of them matched what they had felt today.