Dates

Code Name 7 8 9

“Welcome to my room.” Kikwang held the door open. “It’s not much but…”

Hachi looked around. He had cleaned since the last time she checked. She wondered when he had the time to do that. “It’s nice.”

As Kikwang started to plug in the x-box she walked directly to the box where he had all his games. She had always wanted to look in this box, the camera didn’t allow her to see what kind of games he hid in there.

Kikwang looked at her in surprise. “Are you a psychic?”

She didn’t look up. “I just had a feeling.”

He walked up and stood close behind her, leaning over her shoulder. She slowly turned her head and found him smiling brightly as ever at her. She quickly smiled back before turning her attention to the games. Wasn’t he a bit too close? She wondered as he held a hand around her waist. She picked up a fighting game and turned around, facing him. He continued to smile at her as he held both his hands on her waist. She stared at him. Awkwardly he removed his hands.

“Shall we play?” Hachi asked excitedly, unable to read the atmosphere.

Kikwang nodded slowly, he did not understand her mood swings at all.

They started playing and from the moment they started she had already won. With every attack her player did she screamed the names of the attacks. “Spin kick! Double fist punch! Dragon’s kill! Phoenix pose! Ultra-super-mega spin kick with double somersault!”

Kikwang stared at her with his mouth wide open. “Have you possibly played this game before?”

“No, this is my first time.” She answered truthfully.

“Then how do you know all the names?”

She turned to look at him. “I play a lot of videogames.” She leaned in just a tiny bit closer. “You have something in your eye.” She leaned in close, her face only inches apart from his.

Kikwang blinked, separated his lips ready to kiss her. Then she poked his eye.

“Ouch!” He held his hand on his eye. “What did you do that for?”

“Sorry, I was just trying to get the dust out.” She caressed his cheek. “Are you okay?”

Kikwang looked at her and saw small hearts floating around her head. Then he realized the opportunity. “No, actually I’m not!” He said hugging her tightly, snuggling her neck.

She felt his breath and it sent tingling through her making her head spin. Why was her heart suddenly beating so fast? She patted his shoulder and pulled away.

Kikwang smiled. “It feels much better now.”

“Good.” Hachi answered, still in shock.

 

-:{}:-

 

Kyu and Nana got up early while Hachi was still lying exhausted in her bed from yesterdays late video gaming. She and Kikwang had been up till late at night playing, and luckily he hadn’t tried anything more weird. Only sitting a bit too close, but Hachi had no problem with his arm touching hers once she got used to it.

Nana walked in to the bathroom to take a shower while Kyu started cooking breakfast. Nana joined Kyu when she was out of the shower.

“Hachi~ we’re going to eat everything if you don’t wake up” Kyu but got angry grunting in response. “Suit yourself” She said but actually saved some food for her.

When they were done, they put on their training clothes and walked out not bothering to lock the door even though Hachi lied unprotected in her bed.

Kyu had decided on meeting her object by the school gates, when she arrived he was already waiting. There were something different with him today, she could not point it out but there was something. He spotted her, “Noona!” he exclaimed

Wow, did he have some sort of Kyu radar or something? He always knew where she was… Kyu wondered as she looked at him.

Today Kyu was prepared, this wasn’t going to be innocent dancing she had brought her pager with her. It was time.

Putting a pager on an object isn’t easy as it may sound, you must place it on the right spot behind its ear. And you just don’t walk over and put it there. You must have an excellent plan, as Kyu had… or it was not really a plan it was more of put it there when he doesn’t see…but anyways.

When they entered the dance studio her object pulled her to the room they were going to use. The room was big and “DANCE” was written in graffiti on one of the walls.

Kyu looked closely at her object. When would she get the opportunity to put the pager on him? The fact that he seemed to never stay still made it even harder.

“Noona, I’m going to put some music on, is there anything you want to dance to?” He skipped to the enormous stereo and looked back at her over his shoulder.

Kyu shrugged. “Anything will do.”

“That’s what I was hoping for, because I have a choreography I want to show you.” He grabbed her by the arm and pushed her down in front of the mirror. He pressed the play button and the music started pounding loud. She watched him dance, and she was pretty impressed. This little thing looked different when he was caught up in the rhythm. He looked… manly.

The music ended and he looked at her with his shining eyes, once again turning into the boy he was. He was panting and sweat formed on his forehead. “What do you think?”

“You’re really good.”

Taemin smiled with his entire face and dragged her up. “Now it’s your turn, noona.”

She cocked one eyebrow as she looked at him. “Are you saying that I have to improvise?”

“Yes.” He continued to smile and the music. “Is this good?”

Kyu nodded as she started moving to the beat. She could feel the bass grab a hold of her, making her body move.

Taemin stared at her. “Noona, you’re amazing!”

“Did you ever doubt it?” She asked coldly.

“No! Noona, I…”
“Just kidding.” She said with a grin and waved him off. She motioned him to come up and dance with her and he willingly obeyed.

They danced to several songs in a road and when the music stopped Kyu sat down by a wall exhausted and with sweat running down her face. Taemin drank water from a bottle and joined Kyu.

“Oh water” She gasped when her object gave her the bottle

The object grinned when he saw her drinking up almost all water. “Ahh” she sighed relived with water running down .

 “Oh, Noona, so clumsy” Taemin said and leaned in close to Kyu, leaving only an inch between them. He took out his pink tongue and the corner of , where some water had stayed. He backed away realizing what he had done and looked at Kyu, who hadn’t reacted. Taemin leaned in again and he kissed her this time, it was just a peck. His lips meeting hers, her sweet soft lips, they were a lot softer than he had imagined before and made him want more. He kissed her again but this kiss was more passionate, more intense, like he was hungry for her lips. Taemin got up on his knees, turned his body towards her so he was basically sitting between her outstretched legs pressing his body against hers. He did all this without removing his lips from hers, not wanting to let a moment slip by.

Kyu who had quickly caught up the technique of what they were doing, she figured it must have been a special technique of keeping two people warm because right now she felt unbearable hot, but she didn’t dislike it.

Taemin let his arm glide to the back of Kyu’s head, getting a better grip around her so he could explore her easier. Because now Taemin had opened his mouth extra much and let his tongue slide in to , exploring every part of it.

A sudden noise from the door was heard, a person clearing , making Taemin jump up breaking the kiss. Kyu looked to her left annoyed, it was Hachi who stood there looking uncomfortable. Her object stood up, mumbled something that sounded like ‘Good bye’ and rushed out of the room.

Kyu got up stretching out her neck, and walked to Hachi, she stopped right in front of her and took a deep breath.

“Do you know I was this close? This close?!” Kyu outburst, showing the little space between her thumb and index finger just a couple of inches away from Hachi’s face. “I was so close putting the pager on him! If you had appeared two seconds later I would have placed it perfectly behind his ear, but no. You have to come in and ruin everything!” Kyu breathed in for the first time during that little ‘speech’ and stared at Hachi who surprisingly looked calm.

“Boss called” was the only thing she said and raised a brow upon the little scene Kyu had caused.

“Oh...”

“Yeah”

“Then I guess its okay” Kyu said and followed Hachi out of the room.

 “But how did find me?” Kyu asked Hachi when they walked out of the dance studio. She hadn’t told anyone she was coming here.

“Did you not listen before? I see, I watch, I follow” Hachi said

There was a little silent before Kyu broke it.

“Man I have to learn that”

 

-:{}:-

 

Taecyeon looked down at Nana. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at all the stuff in the gym. “What do you want to start with?” He asked her.

Nana was just about to run around and work out with every single machine and such in the entire gym, but she controlled herself. She flashed him a sweet smile. “I rather watch you.”

Taecyeon smiled happily and flexed his muscles, hoping that Nana was watching him instead of dreaming of what she could do in here. He was lucky though, she watched him and nearly choked on her own saliva. She wondered how it suddenly had become so hot in here.

Nana watched him work out, taking in every single thing he did. She noticed the sweat drops forming on his forehead only to run down his jawbone. She noticed how he let out small grunts when he was focused. What was impossible for Nana to avoid staring at was when he did pull-ups, for then his shirt lifted and she could catch glimpses of those well toned abs she so badly wanted to run her fingers over.

Stop! She needed to focus, on something else. So she did, she started thinking of how she should put the pager on him.

But after a while, Nana got bored thinking and watching since he no longer did pull-ups. She jumped of the bench she was sitting on and walked over to him. With the pager between her thumb and index finger she approached him. She reached out and out it perfectly where it should be, behind his ear.

He looked surprised at her and she immediately put on her innocent expression. Taecyeon blushed, it was close to impossible for him to look at her. She was too cute.

“Taecyeon-ssi.” Nana begun to say, but Taecyeon interrupted her by placing a finger over her lips. “What?” She asked, her lips moving against his finger.

“How long are you going to call me ‘Taecyeon-ssi’?” He removed his finger. “Try calling me ‘oppa’.”

Nana’s eyes widened. He wanted her to call him oppa? Well, that was going to happen. Not in this lifetime. “Oppa?” She questioned in disbelief.

“See, it wasn’t that hard, was it?” He smiled and patted her head. “Want to try the box sack?”

Nana immediately forgot the sequence only seconds ago and skipped ahead of Taecyeon. “You first.” She said and motioned for him to hit it.

He hit it and she looked at him impressed. “Oh, you’re good! Now, I want to try. Can I?”

Taecyeon chuckled. “Sure, go ahead. Don’t hit so hard your hand will hurt.”

Nana placed herself in position, her legs spread and her fists clenched in front of her face. She felt her agent-self take over completely. With a scream she hit the sack as hard as it could. Next thing she heard was a thud as the sack hit the floor and a gasp from Taecyeon when he saw what that little girl did. Had he just imagined or had she actually punched it of its chain?

Nana smiled apologetically at him over her shoulder. “I broke it, I’m sorry.”