Happiest moment

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

[HYUNA POV]

"oppa! You're great chef!!" I smile and eat the food.

"Ah.. no! Just.. I always live by myself." Oh.. How old was he??

"Oppa.. When is your birthday??" I feel abit dizzy now , I feel the other soul wanted to get out from my body. Maybe my Lilith soul will come out .

"19December 1989.. Wae??" I lose my control and i know my body was being driven by Lilith.

"You.. you are.. Agares??" Lilith talks with him.

"Moe?? Are you allright HyunA??" He walks nearer. Ah.. Now i understand , HyunSeung tell me Lilith ever meet a man and now he has turn into human because his sin has finished. That-that mean , JunHyung is him, right?? I can't fight with Lilith. I just can watch the situation.

"I'm Lilith.. Agares!! Remember??" Lilith start to shake his body.

"Lilith!!! Stop!!!" I saw HyunSeung stops her. "Leraje , what are you doing?? Let me meet him.." Lilith is begging.

"Meet him if you wanted , just don't use HyunA body.." HyunSeung?? He really save me.

"What the hell is happening here?? HyunA?? Lilith?? Leraje??" JunHyung can't understand anything.

"Sorry JunHyung , I guess you'll need to forget this." HyunSeung knock his head with a spell and he fainted.

"Leraje , You're here?? I never thought that i will meet you." Lilith hug him.

"Let me go! Get inside HyunA body!! you're her power. She's not used with all dark power." HyunSeung screamed at Lillith. I feel my soul is back inside my body now. I feel dizzy.

"Seung?? What just happen??" I stare at him weakly.

"Lilith colonize your body. Ah.. you have to control her!! Not letting her get out!!" He is mad??

"Sorry.. I remember how you tell me a story about that man.. The one Lilith meet.. I thought , She'll be happy to meet him" I feel guilty.

"You're not only hurting yourself. But , You let JunHyung meet him .. and JunHyung can't remember anything related to demon life. He's purely human!! How can you do it!! I must clean his memory." HyunSeung.. I did a big mistake??

"Seung.. sorry... Don't hate me.. You know.. without you , just one day , I've ruined all.." I really regret hating him.

"Whatever.. I'll just wash his brain." Seung put JunHyung in a chair and touch him with his index finger. He reads some spell again , and i can see something white. It's JunHyung memory.

"Seung.. I'll add you as a demon friend, I don't mean to protect the demon world." I want to be with him. But, I'm world's toucher. HyunSeung is scared to near me.

"I can't do it... I don't want a misunderstanding like i'm using friendship for the world." He stare at me after finished cleaning JunHyung memory.

"No one will say that , come on.. I'll keep creating big mistake like this." I pointed at JunHyung.

"I'll do it , please don't be too near with me. okay??" He moves away from me.

"Wae??" I want to make fun of him and go nearer.

"Go away! I'll leave.." He starts to walk away.

"Arasso!! I'll keep distance from you. But , be my friend?? " I smile.

"Yeahh.. Let's go home now." He walk infront and i follow his back and he walk through the door withoout opening it. While , I open the door and continue walking.. Like a chick following a hen.

"We'll go home by walking??" He keeps walking.

"Yeah.. My car is not here.." He walks again.

"You can teleport your car.." I'm really lazy of this.

"I don't want..." He is really!!! He want to make me tired of walking??

"SEUNG!!!! I WANT TO TAKE A BUS!!" I walk away. and decided to run so he can't catch me.

"No!!! Follow me!!!" He run to catch me.

"AHH!!! GO!!" I'm scared being catch by him. I run faster and faster.

"I'll catch you!!" He runs and you know , Guy has more power than girls. It ended up he catch me.

"I get you!!!" He held my hand and lift me in bridal style. He doesn't notice the distance between us.

"Seung!! You said we must not being so near.. You're lifting me now!!" I giggle.

"hah??" He forgets something and "Ah!! Sorry.." He put me down.

"Do that to me!! Do it againn!! I like that!!" I really like being lifted by him , doing everything with him . It's totally fun.

"No!!" He blushes and walk away.

"Seung!! Do that!!" I run infront of him and notices he's blushing.

"Seung?? You like me??" I giggle.

"No.. Just go home , come on!!" He's so shy..

"Demon can't love normal human . But they can love special human . Like world's toucher or half demon human... I can like you , seung??" I replay the word he tell me.

"Yes.. You can , but world's toucher always keep on their own world. You're the luckiest World's toucher .. Because I've tell you some of the Demon rules before."

"Then.. when i died , what will I turn out?? a demon or angel??" I was really confused.

"If you don't follow any side of demon or angel , you'll ended up as no one. Your soul will stay with no one and you're destroyed." Wow.. That's creepy.. I will died?? and my soul will be with no one.

"I'll choose then , I'm scared of lonely.." I wink.

"Don't do that.. The world is in your hand.." He suggested me to die lonely??

"No!! i'll choose one of this.. and you'll keep alive even if i choose angel , I'll make you alive." I won't lose him.

"Whatever.. I just want to ended up all this ing hell rules." He mumbles.

"Then !! Let's play!!!" I run and hold his hand. We'll go to.....

"We'll go to Insadong Shopping Street!!!" He holds my hand and drag me now.

"Seung.. Is it okay ... for a demon to like human??" I smile.

"I guess it's okay, wae??" He is so fool!!

"I'll make you fall for me , You'll be mine." I giggle. "Whatever." He smirks.

We stop at a vendor and buy some Seoul's road food. We decided to buy corn.

"Seung... Do you like me??" I really can't stop asking this question.

"moela~ maybe?? Because i don't know how it feel... I just i was able to kill Lilith if she dares to use your body." He wanna protect me?

"Let's sit here.."I sit in a bench. and continue eating.

"I really like you.. But , I really wish you're human.." I sigh.

"Then.. You're going to choose demon? So i can be with you??" He is startled.

"No.. maybe I'll choose heaven.. But, I'll try to save some of the demon who wanna change?? I'll save you too..." I can't held my tears and shed it.

"I just want to protect the world.. It doesn't mean I wanna demon to die.." I cry..

"It's okay.. The world will appreciate your wish, they'll understand it.. Just .. It's okay if you don't choose.." He pat my head.

"Hehehe.. I guess you're right .." I continue eating.

"Wipe your tear! Pabo.." He wipes it.

"Gomawoo.." I smile and i hug him.

"Yah!!!" He startled. "Just let me do this.. I don't want to lose you.." I hug him tighter..

"Yeah.. I won't let you go too." He hug me back.

"Let's go to Han River??" I stare at him.

"Umh.. " He hold my hand and we walk there...

"It's far.. How can i walk like that??" I started to get exhausted.

"Let's fly, princess.." He lift me and I can feel ow it feel on the air.

"AH!!! I GET THE BEST BOYFRIEND!!" I shouted in the sky , imagine the blue sky we always see from the ground . It's really beautifull and now I'm here.. I'm not riding a plane.. But I am here...

"Who's your boyfriend?? " He let me fall.

"YAHH!!!!" I close my eyes. My life ended today.

"Hoppp.. " He catches me back.. "Don't play with me!! I'll die!!" I hit him.

"Arasso.. We're here.." He flap his wings slower and we're on ground..

"Wahh.. I wish i have wing.." I mumble and standing looking at the beauty..

"Let's make a wish??" he suggested stupid game.

"YAHH!! YOU'RE DEMON AND YOU KNOW IF WE MAKE FOOL WISH IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!" i hit his back.

"I can see there's an angel , she'll make our wish come true.." He laugh.

"The angel hate demon , They'll not make your wish.." I giggle.

"Because , even though we don't make it. Our wish will also come true." He laugh and take 2 stones.

"What wish??" I take the stone .

"I wish i will be Kim HyunA boyfriend!!" He throws the stone. I'm startled. He like me?? "Throw your wish!! Come on!!" He giggle.

"I wish i will be Jang HyunSeung .. no no!!! Leraje , Girlfriend!!" I laugh ..

"So do you like me??" I stare at him.

"Yeah.. No one will be able to reject this princess , right??" He stare at me.

"I love you , HyunSeung!!!" I hug him.

"Me too.." He hugs me.. Just promise me to always love me.. No matter what happen.

-I'll make your promise come true - he reads my mind.

"Kekekke... I really.. really happy!!!" I take alot of stone and throw it.

"Stop it.." He smiles. " No!! I'll stop if you kiss me," I just mean to joke and laugh.

"I'll do it." He move his lips nearer and kiss me. I am startled.. "Like it??" He giggle.

"YAHH!!! You're teasing me!!" I laugh , That's why i like him. I like everything from him.


YEP YEP UPDATED!!!

Please read it and subscribe!! Comment :P

There's alot people who hate JunHyung , that's why i decided to make HyunA with HyunSeung , so there's no more love triangle.. Kkekeke..

Yeah.. There's pinkpanda here?? If they are , i  guess you've listen to Hush.

It's great!!! But , that HELLOVENUS .. their fans keep on critizing A-pink ..

Watch A-pink Hush , It's really good !!

GOMAWOO.