never stop misunderstanding

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

HYUNA POV:

"future husband??" I look at this weird man. Who is he?? "Uhm." He nods. I admit , he's cute and beautiful . All angel is beautiful , right?? "Who are you??" I moves backward. "Uhm.. Choose my name ! Leraje or Seung!!" He smiles sweetly.

"Ah??" I am so confused. "Seu-ung??" I answer as I like . "Yeah!! I know you'll call me that!!" He hugs me again. "What are you doing??" I push him and glare at him. This crazy angel!! "Wae???" he pouted. I hurt him. "A-are you okay??" I feel really nervous. This weird man. "Just playing!! I've waited fir you soo long!! Where are you??" He walks beside me. "I?? I?? I dunno... I just arrive here 7 hours ago.. and get training.." I speak slowly.

"You must find me first!! You know?? I've done everything just to wait you.." He hugs me. This time , i let him, maybe he really is someone who care about me. "You're my boyfriend??" I started to complete my puzzle brain. "Yeah.. the story is really long. And it turns into history of how you save the world and there's no more demon." He holds my hand and drag me to see the human life. "This is human??" It's my first time seeing this. "You don't even remember this??" He glare at me. Who am i?? Why did i feel like , I don't even know myself .. He keeps asking me mysterious question.

"Who am I?? Why do you keep asking me everything that i don't understand??" I hold my head. I feel like I'm a big fool. "I'll make you remember everything.. Everything.." He holds my hand. I just let him do it. I am too confused at everytging . Now , I've got boyfriend , Whom i don't even recognize fully. "Tell me the story??" I look at his startled face. "You wanna hear it?? You must learn every angel's rule first.. Then it's easier for you to understand.." He pats on my shoulder. "Learn all first?? Ah.. Okay.." I smile . "Bye.. I must go and continue my training.." I say bye to this man. I don't even know how to call him. "Bye Seung.." I wave and fly back to my training class.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

"Bye Seung.." Her voice makes my heart race. She doesn't remember anything. Even just this human life , she will remember or not?? She makes me wonder about everything. I walk to the chosen angel room and find Woon is there. "Hey! Dong Woon!!" I walk to his place and put my feet on his table. "YAHH!! Stay away.. That's my table.." He moves my legs away. "Ishh... Dongwoon.. How can you make a same girl , with the same soul and different memory to love you for the second time??" I ask a weurd question. "You betray that girl , in the past?" I shook my head. "No.. She's the girl who makes me be a chosen angel .. She's the world toucher and now.. She's born again.. She forgets everything.." I stare at his eyes. "Just did the same thing that make her love you in the past.." He sits on the table. "I don't know what i ever make that makes her love me... I just sit beside her.. Yelling nagging about the demon rules.. I thought she's lilith.. She's HyunA.. and when i realize that.. she loves me ... " He confused. "Then.. do the same thing?? Teach her about angel rule??" He loses all idea. "How can i do that?? In the past.. I'm the only one teaching her.. Now? there's angel who teach them.." I sighs.

"Tell her all your story.." A girl sounds. I look at her face , Lilith. "She forgets everything . No use.." I sigh again. Dongwoon shakes his head and leave this place. He can't help me. "stay beside her and tell her again.. She's a weird girl , that mean she likes hearing story... Tell her yours story slowly ... Just like the past , you tell her about all the rule. She's still the same soul.. I bet she'll remember.." Lilith my hair. "Don't ruin my hairr.." Yes her idea is right. I smile. "You're right!!!" I plays with her hair and makes her beautifull hair turns messy.

"Stop it!!" She moves my hand and holds my hand. I can see that she's blushing. This is a very awkward momment.. I pretend not to know , but .. but.. "Yah!! Are you blushing??" I endd up asking her , even i know. "So what!! I am not allowed to love others boyfriend??" She sits on the table and pouted. "I don't mean that... " I stop , losing words . "Who says you may not like me?? Just.. if i never like you back.. Are you okay??" I look st her face. "I'm okay.. I even help you!! If i am not going to let you with her.. I will just kiss you now." She moves her lips near and i can even feel her breath and she stops. "See?? I am able to control my feeling!!" She laughs. I am startled and froze. What did she do just now??? "Bamm" I hear door closes sound.

"Yah!! You scared me!" I stare at her. "I should have kiss you." She stares me back , i move my eyes away , so I can't meet her eyes. "Who's there??" She looks at the closed door. "Maybe Woon.." I giggle. "Bye.. I wanna play around." I wave and walk away. I stop my steps and walk back to her place. Kiss her cheeks. She blushes. "That's the thank you for the advice." I wink. "You're still like the old you.. Why you're not like that to her??" She holds my hand . Preventing me to go away. "Because , I really love her.. and this me is just a mask.." I release her hand and walks away.

LILITH POV:

"mask??" I mumble. Then , the old you that says you love me.. And act cutely like this.. Is that just.. Just acting?? I feel like my heart broke ,. I ;et that HyunA have him . I thought that I've get his love once and let her have his. Then , I never being love by him . never .. Even once..

I always added him as my everything.. That's why he rejects marrying me. It's not rule , but he just play with me. Kim HyunA ?? That girl.. I'll not lose to you.. See?? I get up from my sit and saw Woon.

"Hello??" I just smile to him . "He-hello.." He smiles and sits . "Bye , I must go now." I walk away witout hearing his bye anymore . I'll find Leraje. You're mine..

HYUNA POV:

That guy!! What did he told me?? He's my boyfriend?!! Then we must have broken up because he's a totally player. Well.. He kiss that girl?? I know !! She's pretty !! But , wait.. why am i mad at him?? what feeling is this?? No!! HYUNA you just hate him lying to you. Yes, just that. I saw that myself , he kisses that girl , makes me shocked and closed the door. Who's that girl???

What feeling is this?? I feel burning . I wanna who's that girl.. No HyunA!! The teacher told you that.. "If you wanted to be a better angel , you must control your mind , decrease the greed. That's the key to be a high level angel." Control your mind.. I wanna be some high grade angel soon.. As soon as possible and help the human. I closed my eyes for a while and open it. "Woah!! scaed me!!" I look at HyunSeung. I hate this guy.

"What are you doing??" He sits at the bench . "Just mind your own business.." I get up . But he holds my hand. "YAHH ! Go away!!" I really feel burning even by meeting him. "What happen?? I want to come here and tell you the story." He smiles . But , I'm no more interested in his smile. His lips , maybe it's taken by 100 girls. "How can someone like you be an angel??" I glare at him. Why am i like this?? Control your emotion.. "Wae??" He looks at me deeply. "Nothing.. Just , you are not.. appropriate to be an angel. Just be demon.. I wonder why the world's toucher helps some demon.. My teacher told me that." I sit back at the bench.

"I'm not appropriate to be angel??" He looks at me with his reddish eyes. "And you say that the world's toucher is fool?? because she saves me??" His eyes turns redder . "Yes.. What a fool , If it's me.. I'll never save any of this demon." i pointed at him. "HyunA.... How can you say that??" His tear flow. I am shocked and confused. "Sorry.. Maybe I'm the one who add to much feeling." He wipe his tear . "But , you changes a lot.. too much.." He smiles sadly and gets up.

"I'm sorry.. What did i do to make you feel like that??" I grab his hand . I feel like don't want to let him go. "Nothing.." He shakes his hand so my hand will release him. "No.. No.. tell me!! tell me!!" I hold his hand tighter. I feel like hurting myself when see his face like that. "Do you really care about me??" He smiles. "Uhm?? I just .. I feel sad when your face turns like that.." I admit and he smiles and sit beside me again. "Because.. You're the last world's toucher and you're the one who choose me to be alive." He smiles. "I.. I.. I am the world's toucher that do that??" I started to gain confused and my head hurts so much.

"Yes.. you must have heard the story that the last world's toucher choose the demon to be angel. But , It's not really detailed. I'm not chosen angel. I'm just bad demon. You made all the agreement with the demon king . That I'll be chosen demon and you'll die and keep that as a secret." He stops for a second. "When i wake up.. I thought I'm dead.. But no.. I find around . There's no you.. " He .. he..

"So.. so.. i'm that fool girl??" Sacrifice my soul for this player?? If i don't help him.. I'll be one of the high grade angel.. Because of you.. I must be reborn?? I just hold my reddy eyes. "You regret doing that??" he looks at me. "Yes!! Very!! Very!! How can i choose you??! I must learn everything from basic!!! If it's not because of you!! I'll be an angel like Zerachiel and the others good angel." I don't know.. why I'm mad at him.. Because of this?? or because i regret choosing a player..

"You shouldn't have chosen me.." He just sits there , lifeless. "How can i sacrfice myself for a player like you??" I mumble. "Player?? When.. when did i play your heart??" He looks at me. "maybe the old me is a fool!! I don't know that you're a player.. !!" I am mad at him , really mad. "I never cheat !! What evidence do you have??" He grabs my wrist harsly. "It's hurt!!!" I shakes his hand. "You even need me to say that?? Kissing that girl?? That's my evidence.." He release my hand. and laugh. "Funny?? I'm so fool.." I sigh. I hate everything about him.

"HyunA.. You've fallen for me twice.. " He keeps on laughing. I froze .. Fall for you?? never.. "You're jealous at lilith?? You say that she's like your sister.. But!! You grow jealous?? She just play with me!! I will never cheat!!" He laughs and laughs. "Jealous??" What's that?? "You're angry at me now?? Not because you hate me.. But you think that i play with you?? Never baby!!" He hugs me. I feel his warm hug. "I love you??" I don't really understand.. But i like him saying that he doesn't kiss that girl. "Yes.. let me hug you again.. I haven't hug you for days.." He hugs me tighter and i hug him back.

"I still doesn't remember my past.. Help me please??" I wanna remember everything about him. everything. "I'll make you remember that." He release his hugs suddenly and moves his lips and kiss me. I startled, but my lips moving itself. Kissing him back . His tongue begs for entrance. and I open my lips , hi tongue roll inside my mouth . I can't breath. I try to get some oxygen... I panted and he releases it.

"Remember anything baby??" He whispers. I blush so much and couldn't answer anymore. I just hide my face in my palms. I wanted to squel and scream inside. I feel really happy. "Leraje!! It's mission time!!" That extremely beautiful girl come and drags him. "Wait.. seung!" I try to call him. " Bye!! I'll make you remember slowly!!"He waves and follow that girl. My heart hurts.. Who's that girl?? He says Lilith.. She's lilith?? She must be one of the chosen angel..

LILITH POV:

I walks around and saw Leraje , It's my time! "Leraje!! It's mission time!! " I drag him away quickly . I must make him mine before that girl remember everything. "What mission?? We've finished right??" He smiles. "We've got new mission , just now.." I show him the mission papers. He reads it and smile. "We're only come and enter that man dream?? telling him .. how to be free??" He smirks. "That man has done a lot of kindness.. and he's given dream to help his way." I touch his palm. "what are you doing??" He looks at me but smiles. "just wanna hold your hand.. I haven't do it for a long time.. Let me do it once.. please??" I beg him with my puppy eyes. "But my baby will be jealous.. She's so pure now.. Even small things can make her mad at me.." He moves his hand away and smiles. "Just hold for 1 second??" I keeps on smiling , that HyunA. She's watching.

"Okay.. only one second.." He gives me his hand. I hold his hand and acts like a princess. "Kya!! you're so cute!!" I hugs him. See HyunA?? I'll make him mine. That girl , she frozes and go away. "Yahh!! what are you doing??" He pushes me away. whatever~ she already misunderstand.

"Let's just do the mission! Come on!!" I fly to earth.


GUYS!! I'VE UPDATED!! Omo~ I don't bear to end this FF so quick..

Cry :'( But , Maybe I'll continue it more?? Confused~

By the way , Who love HyunSeung??

Help my friend , subscribe her fanfics!! It's about HyunSeung and You.

Link :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/197617/is-love-a-bad-thing-beast-hyunseung-you-youandbeast


Guys!! Don't forget to hear at G.na new album . BLOOM !! Watch the 2hot MV.

(I keep on looking at the winking fireman . Omo!! He's cute with good body ._. )

And !! Our BEAST will make their comeback , after our G.na unnie.. It's our BEAST oppas!! It's said the album is War and Peace!

I'll wait for it!! *excited*

Hong Seung Sung hwaiting!! I'll love everyone from cube entertainment.