Believe

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

Candy is HyunA's angel friend . She's a kind hearted , nice and friendly angel. She'll help HyunA. And our HyunA looks like this (Just imagine there's no Joon) Kekeke :D or like pic 3


HYUNA POV:

What was that?? He's a liar !! I walk without knowing direction. What if he really like that girl?? what if he.. I can't stop thinking about all weird things that disturb my mind. No no.. I shook my head. "HyunA??" oh , she's my friend Candy. "annyeong candy.." I smiles weakly.

"what happen to our HyunA??" she put her hands on my shoulder. "I don't know if he .." I lost my word. I just sigh.

"HyunA! what happen?? tell me!!" she shakes me. "he.. i don't understand everything... I don't know.." I began to hit her lightly. "HyunA!!! control yourself!!!!" she screams at my ears . "Your voice ah!!!" my whiny voice is out. "why are you like this?? tell me! I'll help you." Really?? "wait.." I smile.

"The world toucher .. He said that it was me... and i chooose to save angel. But!!! I choose some good demon and they're the chosen angel. " I point at a chosen angel. "who's he??" She cuts me. "just hear , I'll explain later! He is a not chosen demon and I'll make him die if i choose angel... So , he says that i try to save him by exchanging life. In world's toucher rules .. It's written down that World's toucher blood can do everything. So , I died because of him.. and I am reborn , know nothing... He says that he loves me.. But, he always with that girl.." I stop. "What feeling is this?" I look at Candy.

"Love.. I'm sure ..You're jealous at that girl!!" She laughs. "Jealous?? he says that too.. what does it mean?" my face go blank . " It's a feeling.... you feel she's your rival in getting him and she's nearer with her.." She smiles. "Really?? I don't understand everything.." I just sigh. I look at the gate , There's him. I don't want to meet him!! I run and hide behind Candy. "HyunA!! wae??" She try to push me away from her back. I keep on staying behind her.

"Is that him?? " Candy began to move and she wants to talk with Seung . I drag her with my power. But , she's strong and i just turn my head , pretend not to know anything. I saw she's talking with Seung. I just wait and I saw He's gone. How come , he can't see I'm here?? i walk to Candy place.

"What do you told him??" I glare at her. "Nothing.." She walks away. "Yahh!!!" I follow her , but she doesn't tell me. It's sleep time , yeah , angel doesn't sleep . We must work even at night , I am told to do patrolling at human life , checking their life. I just look at this human , staring at her face. "Hey!! I must look at you for 3 hours??" I mumble and of course she can't hear me. "Why you human must disturb me again?? I have cleaned the demon for you.." I just keep nagging and nagging. "It's boring!!!!" I get mad and saw this woman child open a television. I jjust look at it , to clear my boreness. "Heyy.. It's not a child movie.." I look at the children looking at dramas. "Unnie!! Do you know what is love." she talks as she looks in my eyes. "me??" I look at back , no.. She's talking with a girl. "how you feel for omma?? that's love.." I am shame. Why i must learn from a child. "Omma?? I hate her.. she always takes my food away." She cry , what a crybaby. "Omma loves you.. that's why she do that.." what a good unnie , I add a check on her list . "Jinjja???" She smiles.

"This children is so cute.." I smile . "Unnie , why are you here?? who are you." The little sister stare at me. "who are you talking to?? Nana??" her sister try to calm her. "there's someone wearing white , .. unnie !! who are you?? " I began to stunned. how can she knows i'm here?? "I??" I try to make sure.

"Yes.. you.... you're angel??" this kid, how can she saw me? "Nana!! there's no one.. just watch TV!" her sister can't see me. "I'm an angel... Yes... please continue your activity.. I must be here 1 hours again!! pleasee!" I pat on her head. "Follow me??" she smiles. "a-a-ah.. ne.." I smile. what happen here?? I  am so confused. "what do you see?? Nana??" her sister sits beside her and pat her. "an angel , she talks with me.." her name is nana??

"Nana.. can you please... just don't look at me.. Imagine i'm not here.." I hate children. Cnady , where is hse?? oh no.. She's doing her work too.. ah!! "HyunA?? you're here??" i turn my head and saw Seung. "That child!! she can see me.. I'm scared to death here.." I just quickly run to his place. "what can i do?? children eyes is pure , they can see something like ghost too.. and they can see you.." he just sit there calmly. "she'll spot you.." I stare at him.

"It's okay.." he just sit there and i sits beside him. "Unnie.. why are you here?" her sister walks away and she started to talk with me again. "Ah... To .. see if you're a bad child or not.." what a fool word. "jinjja?? I've been helping mom since morning.. and she tells me story about heaven." she smiles. "really?? heaven is not as spectacular like the story.." I just smile.

"Unnie.. you're alone?" what?? he's with me.. "Ahh..." i turn and look at seung. "why she can't see you??"  "because .. I dunno.." he laughs. yes!! my duty has finished. "byee!! unnie is going!" I leave quickly. "you're good child." I just pat her head and make a check on her list. Her mom teaches the two of them well.. I make a check for her too.. Where's her father?? I look at the list. He has passed away , her mom works hard just for her child? She's .. I amke a check again on her list.

"What are you doing?" he looks at me. "oh.. give them point.." I just yawn. "You tired??" he smiles. "Don't go near me!!" I remember how he treat that girl . "Waee??" he walks away , why did he do that?? my heart break when he walks away. "I.. I just hate you.." I began to walk on Seoul dark street. It's not dark , the lights shiines . "Really?? oh yes.. Lilith says she wants to meet me.. maybe it's urgent.. bye.." he flaps his sweet white wings.

"waitt!! who's your girlfriend?? is it me or her??" I began to hate him more. "You hate me.. why must i wait for you??" he smirks. "YA!! YOU CAN AT LEAST WAIT FOR ME TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!" I can't tell him and just lie.

"I'm lazy.. you always nag at me.. My old HyunA is not like that.. she always listen to me.." Really?? "Really?? I'll do that!" I say that instantly. He laughs. "what are you laughing??" I stare at him. "why do you do everything you did in your past??" he stares back.

"because..." i want to get him back , i realize , this is love . "I want....." i just can't continue it..

"you want what??" he smirks. I am scared that he might go away. "i just want to get my memory back ... maybe , i also hope we.. can still together??" I cry , this word is extremely hard to get out from my mouth. "yes.. I admit i like you... no.. i love you.." I cry more.

" I love you too.." He hugs me. "why do you leave me just now??" I keep on crying. "Because.. I want you to say it.. If i don't leave you.. You'll remain silent." He hugs me tighter. "Ah!! you're tricking me!" I laughs and wipe my tears.

"who's that girl??" I mean lilith. "my ex-girlfriend.. It's okay.. she's my bestfriend.." he smiles . "Stay away from her.." I warned him.

"It's okay.. babyy..." Baby?? My eyes gone wide. "I call you like that.. In the past.. babyy.." he spells the word slowly and kiss my forehead. "I want more!" I move my lips and kiss his cheeks. "more!" He moves and kiss my lips.

"I love you.." I hug him tightly. I can't remember. But , i believe him.. I believe his word.