Decide

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

[HYUNA POV]

I open my eyes, i am on HyunSeung's car. Why seung car is here?? He teleports his car?? HyunSeung , where is he??. "Seung.. Where are you??" It's so dark , maybe we're still in han river. I get out from the car and use my phone as torch. "SEUNG!!!" I shouted his name , so that i can find him. No one answer me. "YAHH!! WHERE ARE YOU??" I jump on the dark place. But I startled when someone touch my waist. "Yah!! is that you??" I look at that man , he is him. "Herre you are .." I smile . he hugs me from the back. "Where will we go??" He whispers in my ears.

"Erm?? To save the world!" I laugh , I'll decide to choose the world . "Who will you choose??" He put his head in my shoulder.

"Guess?? Maybe I'll turn into someone like the last world's toucher.. Not choosing anyone.." I exhales.

"Okay-okay , I don't force you.. Go home!" He carries me to the car. "You don't need to do this , you can move me constantly." I laugh. "Hey!! I'm trying to be a human." He laughs. "Jinjja?? I really wish it comes true." I smiles, he drives the car passing all the Seoul road. and we're home.

"Omma!!!" I hug her. "You've turned into our old HYUNA!! I miss you.." My mom hugs me back.

"Ahh.. Omma!!" I giggle and stare at seung , maybe my mom will think I'm crazy staring at nothing.

"What are you looking and smiling to HyunA ya??" My mom try to see.

"Ah.. I just try to introduce my boyfriend.." I admit , my mom always hope that I'll get a boyfriend. But ,I'll not tell her that he's not human.

"Jinjja?? Where's he??" My mom gets excited easily. HyunSeung walks out and make himseen and walks in.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." He bows. Yeah, He's my human boyfriend.

"Omo!! You're HyunA's boyfriend?? Ah.. You're the one who makes her change so much. Look at you , so handsome." My mom praise him.

"Ah.. Aniii~ She changes herself... My na-.." I cut Seung's word.

"He's Jang HyunSeung.. Kim HyunA's boyfriend!!" I hold his hand.

"Ahhh.. HyunA he's the same school as you??" Omma if you know he's not a human. You'll definitely kill him.

"Uhm Uhm.." I nodded cutely. "Omma!! Let me go to my room!!" I run and drag Seung's hand.

"Woah!! I am so happy today!!" I rest on my bed. What can i do??

"Happy for what??" Yeah.. He can't feel the feeling . He just learn it.

"Happy that all people know that you're my boyfriend ." I get up and sit at my chair looking at a book.

"What are you doing??" He stares at me. "Studying.. The test , It'll arrive soon." My brain was froze , I don't understand this at all.

"I'll teach you." he drags a chair and sits beside me."Tell me what you don't understand." He stare at my face.

"Don't stare at me!! " I feel uncomfortable. "I don't understand how to do this." I point at number 1.

"Hear my explanation. It's really easy . If you can't.. You're not human." He smirks.

"Just teach me." I hear all his explanations. But , I even can't understand the basic.

"Omo!! How can you be so fool?? You don't even know the basic?? Then , the nerd that always read. What did she have??" HyunSeung keeps on blaming because he has explains it for 5 times.

"Sorry.. But , I'm weak at solving mathematics.." I look at the floor.

"Let me explain from the very basic. You've been so lazy when you're young.." Yes.. I'm lazy , trouble maker when my father is still alive.

"I'll hear it.. " I tie my hair , so that it'll help me to concentrate. But.. still... can't understand everything...

"Arghh!!! Learn it yourself!! I'll write down all the notes on a book and you learn it all. I'm sure you can do that." Yeah.. I'm really fool.

"Arasso..." I walks away and lie on the bed. HyunSeung concentrate on writing all the notes. Why am i so stupid?? Stupid will never match a clever man . I almost cry when i think about it. "You know? Stupid will match jenius , why?? That's why clever never marry an extremely clever person. They'll ended up fighting." I guess Seung reads my mind.

"I know!! But you are yelling at me just now." I stop myself from crying.

"Yahh.. I'm not yelling , I just wanna tell you to do your best .." He stops writing and sits beside me. "Yahh.. I'm acting humanly , right??" He tease me.

"Yeah.. That makes me hurt. You act as an evil human." I giggle.

"I've been trying to be human , But i guess I'm bad." He smiles and throws himself on the bed.

"Oh yes, You've spent 2 hours on my room by yelling at me. Remember ! You're here as human." I mean he can come back after getting out from my house.

"Ah yes.. I'll be back in 5 minute.." He giggles and go down. He is acting like he's going home and he'll walk here back.. I've got the best Boyfriend that will be with me forever. I giggle.

"I'm back." He smiles. "Give me a gift." He winks.

"I'll give you nothing.." I turns my face. "Kiss me then." He laughs. "Ah!!" My face turns red. I move my lips and kiss him on cheeks. "Enough!!" I blush.

"Yahh!!" He moves his lips and meets mine. "Okay , gifts accepted." He winks. I turn my face away and look at a blank paper.

"I'll decide heaven and hell!!" I shouted and draw the paper.

"Decide it , then.. I'll sleep." He closes his eyes. I know he's not sleeping . Demon can't sleep. What the hell he's doing??

Then , let me sleep.. God will send me another clue dream. I sleep on the table.

"It all depends on you , remember only you"

"Who are you?? Angel??" I hate angel that keeps coming into my dream and force me.

"Yeah,, we, angel was sent to help you"

"You really help destroy my good sleep.! I wanna meet God!! " Meeting demon or angel is useless.

"You must decide this yourself."

"I'll decide it when it's the last day. When is it??"

"Guess it.. 2 days again . It's the last day... All demon will find you when you wake up.

Stop being a fool.. That guy , he does't love you."

"What do you say?? Shut up!!" I shouted .

"Believe me , or you'll regret. "

"I don't need to believe you. You're all the same. Trying to get use of me." I wake up from my sleep so I don't need to talk with them. "Seung.." I mumble. "Why??" He is still here. "I just afraid that you're lying.. You love me , right??" I look at him heartedly.

"Yeah.. wae??" He walks and try to calm me. "The angel , they told you that??" He pat my head. I nodded. "I love you." He makes me feel calm. "I'll decide it now... Seung.. Help me to go to heaven.." I beg. "Demon can't reach heaven gate. You'll need to learn how to fly yourself. Open your wing.. "I've a black wings when i am lilith .. I'm HyunA.. what wing do i have??" I mumble. "Black and white.." He carries me to a roof by flying.

"Flap your wings.." He teaches me. "I don't have wing.." I'm panic.

"That's why , just fall from this place." He push me. But, It's so... I'll die!!! No!! He push me and I fall down.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I cried out. "Feel your power!! Don't just scream!!" I can feel Seung is flying beside me. I can't!! I'll die!!! He carries me back. "Thanks.." I mumble.

"Do it again.." He stares at me. "Moe?? You're not helping me??" I am startled and he push me again.

"ARRGHH!!" I must concentrate or i'll fall for more and more. He help me again and push me again. It's the tenth time now. I guess , my heart will pop out. What crazy training is this?? I fall down again , but i feel .. I can fly , I keep concentrating  and i saw a white and black wings. Cool~

"Concentrate or you'll fall!!" He shaouted. Oh no! Too late , I'm to happy that i don't concentrate and he must carry me and do the 11st time. "I'll fall now." I fall down and try to control my emotion. I can fly .. I can't fly with balance . Seung comes he hold my hands and teaches me.

"Like thhis , see?? Flap it sloww..." He shows me how.

"Ahh.. Slooww~" I try to do what i was told. I can do it.. I can do it..

"You'll need to be invicible , people will find you weird." He put a spell and I'm invicible?? Like he usually do.. KYA!!! I'M FLYING!! I fly and went to the clouds. Omoo~ It's so nicee.... I look at the moon. I've this kind of power. World's toucher. I never regret become this.

"Seung!!! Why Zerachiel never comes out from my body??" I ask to the flying Seung.

"He has no need to come out. He'll come out when you decide your answer , just like Lilith. But , she can come out because you can't control her. Now , you've controlled both of them . They're calm inside your body." He stands in the skies.

"Ah.. Now!! I'll fly to the heaven!!" I'll find heaven gate and find God. I'll make a deal with The God. But , I've to find the gate first , skies is so big... I fly and fly. Then I saw an angel . "Excuse me , I'm world's toucher.." I mean to ask that angel where's heaven gate. But.. "Sorry-sorry.." The angel left quickly.. Yah!! I need your help!!! Crazy angel! I find it. Ohh.. Maybe there's high there. I saw something sparkling up there..

I fly higher.. yeah.. There's two door. and there's two guardian. "Sorry , where's heaven gate??" I look at them. The guardian looks extremely different. and the gate too.. One of the gate has sun and rainbow while the other has water and plants. It's still heaven . But.. The guardian don't answer me.

"Yahhh!!! I'm world's toucher , where's heaven gate??" I get mad. They just stay silently. The first guardian smile while the other doesn't. Which door must i choose?? I wonder so much!! God , tell me please!! This crazy guardian . They're made of stone. I try to kick their feet , they really are like the man from english. I mean the man that stand still and never comment whatever we do. I guess This guardian is crazy.

"I'll choose myself then!!" I open the plants with a not smiling guardian. I'm scared with that smiling guardian. I get inside this door. I hope this is the right door. I saw there's no one here. Just someone very .. I know he's God... He has a very wise and I bow and knelt before him. "Wake up KimHyunA , the world's toucher." 

"I can't do that , .. I'm just someone low.." I feel really guilty.

"Wake up , what do you want to tell??" He walks nearer.

"I want to get some deal.. Can you save some of the demon in hell?? Save them , the one who wanted to change. I decided to choose heaven. With the good demon turn into angel." I bow and look at the green grassy ground.

"No problem.. Go and meet the guardian in front . One of them are Sin watcher and the other one is deed watcher. "Ohh!! I know the one with smiling face is a deed watcher. "Collect the demon that do good , they're allowed to be angel." He smiles and I say thanks and go out . I may not stay longer.

"Who's the deed watcher here?? I have duty for you.." I pat on them.

"Me.." Now , he's talking the one with smile. "Give me the list of demon with good attitude , I'll collect them." I smiles.

"Here.." He gives me a list. It's alot too.. "Oh.. thanks.." I smile. Kim HyunA you've made a nice decision. and i read the list. HOWEVER!! THERE'S NO LERAJE NAME. How can I kill him??


UPDATED!! SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATE~ I keep on updating You Will Fall For Me

Kyaa~ What'll happen?? I'll update!!

SUBSCRIBE !!

GOMAWOO READER!!