Weirdo-Mysterious.

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

HYUNA POV:

I'm ready to school !! No!! I'm not ready!! I walk back and fronth... What if people laugh on me ?? No!! I must braid my hair, I run quickly , braided my hair and wear my glasses. . Yeah!! This is the real me. People will not laugh me.

"HyunA... how many times i have to tell you?? Don't keep braided your hair.." My Mom always tell that everyday to me. "Mian." I left. I go to school on foot. Mom you never understand my condition ! People will laugh at me . "annyeong." a girl greeted me.

"a-a-a.. annyeong." No one ever talk with me like that. "Hehe.. you go to CUBE high??" I am a bit froze. I can hardlly move . "N-n-n-ne.." I nodded.

"Okay! I'm Jang Geu Rim . Nice to meet you." She gives me her hand to shake.

"I-I-'m K-im H-yun Ah.." my hand tremble and i shake her hand.

"Looks like you're abit lonely  here? I'm new here!! I'm junior high school. You??" She is the first person who treat me so well after i've lived for years.

"Yes, abit lonely..... I'm in senior high school." I am getting cozy near her.

"ILet's be friend ? But our grade is too far ." she smiles at her friend "Okay. I'll go now!!" I saw her friend , she has a lot of friends. Why did she need me? She just pity me.

I walk into the building of my school . CUBE high , the girl here is flirty, spoiled and commentator girl. I don't know why i wanted to enter this school.Since Junior High School , I've always studied studied but I still get a bad score , I was being transfer to this school because of my grade. Now, I'm still studying--studying--studying. I never leave my book. -

"Hoah!! YOU'RE HERE HYUNA!!!" someone push me. I fall down instantly  and my book scatter around.

"What are you reading?? Biology?" She touches my book with his hand . I tremble.

"Ohh.. Look at this!!" she laughs evilly and read it , it's my diary.

"Today !! I am walking!!" she reads it and laughs . But someone takes the book away with force.

"YAHH!!!" Hong Mi shouted at that man.

"GIVE THIS BOOK BACK TO HER!!" Someone just protect me ? I open my eyes slowly .

"YAH!! YOU'RE ALSO NEWBIE!! SHUT UP!!" Hong Mi is a wild girl , her father was a rich man that fund this school . So , she can act as she like and this school will not drop her out.

"I said give that book back to her and say sorry!!" His eyes is really scary. Hong Mi suddenly move backward and cry.

"What's that? I saw something..." She runs away with her friends.

"Are you okay?" He helps me with the scattering book. "Wh-wha-t h-hap-pen t-to Hong Mmii??" I feel scared with this guy. He has a different aura.

"She'll remember all. here." He gives me the book and walk away.

"who's that guy??" She's so.. so scary...

"Look at that nerd!! How can she near that guy!!" "AH!! he's so cute!! " "Hong Mi runs away ?? what's happening ?"

"Weirdo." "what's that guy name??" "Ahh.. he's pretty."

I am scared , my body tremble and my hair started to stand. Did a ghost just pass ? I stand up and walk slowly to my class. I sit in the corner , no one sit together with me . In this school , the table is rectangle and one table for 2 person. But , I'm sitting here alone. No one wants to sit with me.

I open my book and started to study Mathematic .  I try so hard .However this question is really hard to solve. I close my eyes and try to think of the solution. "Oh!! It's like this!!" I do it with my whole brain. I get the answer, keke... Suddenly teacher come in . All of us stand up . "Good morning teacher!!" bow and stand there. "Sit down." Teacher Jung is the one I respect the most. She loves to give us information . Not all teacher is like her. Some teacher love to tell us to read ourselves and when it come to test . No one will pass , but  Teacher Jung is not like that.

"Today , I will introduce a new student that transfer here. He stays in America before. Take care of him." "HyunSeung , you may enter." I turns and look at the face that save me just now .  "Introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Jang HyunSeung . I'm korean and i've stayed in America for 5 years. I'm still pretty good in my korean , please take care of me." He bows.

"Choose your seat , HyunSeung." There's lot of empty place. Don't come here .  He walks to Hong Mi place. But, he turns and sit beside me. I'm froze. Again , my hair stands. He's the ghost i saw right?? He's a ghost?? I stare at him.

"Stop showing that kind of face to me." He stare back. I startled .

"o-o-h...." We remain silent for 5 seconds.

"What's your name??" He starts talking when I'm practicing mathematic.

"Ki-Ki-Kim Hyu--nn- Ah.." I stammered.

"Jang HyunSeung." He looks at Hong Mi. I saw he's smirking to her. Hong Mi's face is pale. What happen??

"W--w-what hap-pen to Hong Mi??" I really can't help but asking him.

"Why you ask me? Ask her." He naps his face on the table.

"You're so pretty, Throw away that no minus glasses." How can he know that my eyes is perfect? and no damage.

"Wae??" I can not see anything without it." I try to brave myself.

"Don't lie." He look deep at me. I feel like my life is being by him and I struggle to look away from his eyes.

"Remember something??" His eyes can make someone remember?? He also tell Hong Mi the same question.

Suddenly , I remember how I used t cry when I'm small. How i used to play with my dad. How much I cry when my dad passed away. I even know how the plane fall . His eyes seems to wake people from being rusted . That's why I turned into a nerd. How i used to be a beauty from Odette School , and I move to CUBE so I can forget everything. But , He makes me remember.

"What are you doing??" I am mad , how can he makes me remember father??

"Remember? That's your biggest and dark mistake in your life." He stare at me again . I try to turn away from his eyes. It people life and I feel like unconsious while struggling with him . Maybe that's what Hong Mi feel??

"Don't look at me." I am scared at his eyes. His brown eyes.

"You know you're the one that cause your father to die ,HyunA.. You know that." He comes nearer and I was brought into an imaginative land . It's flashback.

Flashback:

"Father!! you must go home!!" I tell him to come home after his work.

"Arasso.. It's your birthday. How can i leave you??" He kiss my forehead.

"Bye!!!" I wave my hand ."Let's go home HyunA!! " Mom hold my hand and walk with me.

"Mom , what will father bring for my birthday??" I am so materialistic in the past. I'm so greedy. I just love my father because of his money.

"He'll bring what you always like." Mom pat my head.

"Mom , I must go to school . i'll leave first." I run and take a taxi. Whatever!! I'll call father after school . He must have arrive.

"Guys!! My appa is going to Paris. What he'll buy me??" There's jessica, and SoHyun my friend.

"A new bag?? Louis Vuitton release it's new product!!" Jessica is excited.

"Really??" I'm happy. Whatever he buy , just give me exclusive and limited edition things!!!

I have finished my class.

"Hello!! appa!!" I call him.

"Hello , HyunA how was your day?" he's like usual.

"Nice!! Keke.. What are you doing , appa??" I try to be kind.

"I just arrive at the hotel ,  I am preparing the document." He's busy?? Where's my gift??

"Oh!! I'm at school... My friend says that they're busy tomorrow. They'll gather today for my birthday." I hope he remember my birthday.

"Ohh... Appa will not give you something from America ." His voice sounds sad.

"Wae?? Appa !! You promise me!!" I get mad.

"HyunA !! Our company is not in good condition." He tries to explain it for me.

"WHATEVER!!!" I close the call. I throw my phone away. Jerk!! HOW CAN I TELL MY FRIEND?? Ah!!! !!

Because of my call , Father quickly ended his work and go home tonight. Bad luck , my appa's plane crash and none of the passenger is still in their life. Maybe Appa haven't died.. It's 1 am in the morning , It's my birthday. I receive a call. I don't answer it. But , I am getting worried and answer it. "HyunA . saengil chukae. Appa will not give you any gift from now on.... "

"Appa!!!" I cry . Too late , he has passed away.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"What are you doing??" I am back with my old personality.

"I ask you!!!" I cry , and hit him. He turns his head and smirk at me. "Who are you?? " You're a demon??

I can't believe . How can he know my past?? Even he shows me how my father's plane crash and how is landed to the ground . How my father is dying when he called me. How can he know something i don't know. This guys is mysterious.

"YAH!! ANSWER ME!!" I shout and everyone was shocked by my voice . I never talk like this for years and now , He makes me remember my past. "What are you all looking??" I stare at them. Then , I fainted.