DEMON RULES

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

HYUNA POV:

Okay!! The doctor tells my mom that I'm allowed to go home now. He says that i am fainted because of extremely exhausted!! Haha!! I got him!! He's lying!! I can read his mind , in fact the reason i faint is unknown. why?? because HyunSeung did it so that i can understand demon story. I feel a bit curios. He says that demon , angel are immortal. Why am I reborn?? Did i die in the past??

"HyunA!!" My mom call me. "Get in the car." She put my bag in.

"Arasso!!" I smile and enter the car. Wae?? Why did i die?? I'm a demon . and I'm immortal.

"Mom, what is demon??" I really don't understand the story.

"Demon?? it's a supernatural, often malevolent being prevalent in various religions, occultisms, literature, and folklore." My mom is a clever woman.

"Why are you interested??" She stare at me.

"No.. Just , i read a novel .. It tells demon?? haha." I laugh awkwardly . Did she believe it??

-what's with this kid?she's behaving weirdly since she was sent to the hospital- I read my mom mind. Now I can read her mind full.

"Omma!! I'm so happy!!" I know she doesn't believe my stupid lies.

"Waee??" She looks at me full hearted and continue driving.

"Annii.. just , I feel like Omma really care about me. Mom , since father's death you always work and when did you have time for me?? You have . But, you're too fatigue to chat with me. I feel like . Omma don't love me after father's death." I smile .

"Sorry.. Omma has been really busy!! Keep working.. Thanks to be so thoughtfull. Mom is really proud to have you." She exhales.

"Kekeke.. Mom.. I'll turn back into HyunA.." I mumble.

"Turn back into HyunA?? You're HyunA.." She look at me.

"No.. I mean not a nerd like this." I point at myself. "Ohh.. That's good . Mom is waiting for you to do it." She looks at my face . and smile.

I look at myself from a mirror. Suddenly HyunSeung is at the back of the car. "Woah!!!" I scream . I am scared.

"Wae??" My mom startled. "No.. I'm so ugly ." I laugh.

"What are you doing princess??" He's staring at me.

-No-nothing.. Just look at myself.-

"You're lying your mind says "Why are you here , suddenly." " He smirks.

-ah!! if you know that , just answer me . Don't need to tease me!!-

"I'm here to see you princess ." He moves and sit beside me.

-Yaah!! It's so narrow!! How can i sit?? my mom will notice it!!-

"So what ??I know you're hiding something"

-oh!! may i know what demon you are?? I mean I am HyunA and Princess Lilith . You???-

"I'm prince of vampire. My name?? No name. People always call us Vampire, Here my name is HyunSeung." He moves to the back again.

-then , Shall i name you??-

"No!! That's the demon rules . No vampire has name. except a name when they're human being. But they call me Darren. It's kinda weird." He explains the rules to me.

-Demon rules?? May i ask?? I am immortal if we're demon?? Why am i reborn?? Did i die??-

"It's.. It's... I'll tell you in class tomorrow. Please train yourself . I'll train you in class." Wuff!! His black wings appears again. The wing i admire the most. I look at him and he's gone in one second.

-Ah!! Arasso!! I'll train!!!-

I really wanna know how, why i ended up as a human. Is a demon always bad?? Lilith?? Am I her?? Who's her?? A dark demon?? I still don't know anything about demon.

"Okay!! We're home." Mom get out and take her bag.

"Kekeke.. " I follow her and went inside the house . Ah!! I haven't been here for 2 days?? I miss my home. I kiss the wall. and i got a view. ouch my head feel hurt. I saw something. It's blur . I've found other ability?? But.. It hurts, i try again . and my head has a great headache. Ah!! I release my mind from trying and the ache has gone. What's that??

"Omma!! I'll cook today??" I wink.

"Just sleep . You must keep your health." She hugs me and kiss my forehead.

".." The doctor lie!! I'm okay!! "Araassoo!! I'll sleep." I walk to my room. I open my laptop and search "Demon".

I can't understand everything written. It's totally different from what HyunSeung tells me. Human doesn't know anything about us and yet they keep write something like they know!!

"Oh!! There's about the ancient.." I think it's true. Maybe people from the past believe in demon and angel ?? Demon is.... , I continue reading and fallen asleep on the table.

I wake up. "Hahh!! I'm late!!!" I run to the bathroom . Take a bath quickly and change into the uniform and i look at the mirror. "Must i go to school like this??"  No!!! I braided my hair and quickly grab my bag and run out.

"HyunA breakfast!!!" My Mom shouted.

"I'm late!!!" I put on my shoes and run to school. I am near the gate now.

"Annyeong , Lilith." the girl name Jang Geu Rim.. How can she know that??

"....." I'm froze without word. "Don't be scared. I'm HyunSeung sis... I am also a vampire , sorry . but , In the demon world we're not bother and sister relationship. " She pat me. oh!! how can her hand so cold??

"Your hand.." I whisper. "Sorry , I know you know who i am . I'll use my real form to be your friend." She move near me and show me her sharp fang.

"Bye!!" Her fang dissapear. Why did she need to go to school?? HyunSeung go to school to find Lilith and he told me there's only one demon in human body like me. Why's she here??

I enter the class. "Huhh.. so tired." I sits on my place and open my english book. I must study hard!! I musn't fail for the test!! HWAITING HYUNA!!  Then , HyunSeung walk in the class. I can see his black wings , no other people can see that ?? It's just me?? It's so terrifying... Focus!! I start to stud again. trepan=trap=frame. I'm learning vocabulary.

"annyeong." He smiles.

-annyeong- I reply him in mind , I don't want to waste my energy if he can read it.

"Let's caht in mind?? You must practice reading mind."

-oh .. okay. okay. what kind of practice is this??-

-it's to train your ability in reading mind.You don't need to study for test. Read the first rank mind-

"Hahhaha!!" I laugh.. -You're so fool today, vampire.-

-whatever. wanna know why you died?-

-of course. I really want to know.- We sat quietly but our mind chats.

-Princess Lilith and me is a friend since small. We demon must not marry someone with the lower grade. That time , I was just a normal vampire , I got a lower grade . When we're dating . Everyone look down on her because of me . I can't bear it and try to get the position prince of Vampire. But , It's not easy to get this position , She was being look down and she always fight back. because of our love. One day , she ask me to marry her. I rejected . I know it'll break her hearth. But , we demon . musn't break the rules . Or we'll born into human. She keeps on forcing me and she cries everyday. I can't bear to see her cry all day. I still reject her. The king of demon .. He finds out something about us. He know that Lilith want to marry me. He kills her. and she's send to a human body . HyunA , You're 19 years old. I've been searching for Lilith  soul for that long and i found you. I want to make you a princess Lilith back.-

-I'm killed because of you?? Why you didn't get kill by the king of demon??-

-I'm not . because i obey the rule , I reject you.-

-Why your sister is also studying??-

-my sister?? who??-

-Oh!! I mean your human being sister...-

-When someone turns into a demon , You'll being given 5 things . You need to tell what makes you happy. Choose it , If you have finished choosing . You'll be a complete demon. Demon can't feel happy. Unless, one of the things you wish happen. GeuRim choose :  Being human , Studying at school , having friends , having a happy family , being a living being . That's why she go to school. To be happy-

-You?? what do you choose?-

-get princess lilith back , princess lilith is in her position again , I'm a prince of vampire , and i left those 2 alone. Sometimes we'll need other things right?? I will add marry Princess Lilith and marry Kim HyunA in human being.-

-marry Kim HyunA??You just love my soul...-

-No!! Your soul is Lilith that is the same as marrying you twice.-

-i think I've found a new power yesterday.-

-what power??- -reading the past? I saw something in past-

-cool , You're a fast learner , seems like your reading mind is mastering??-


HyunSeung teach HyunA about demon rules and he trains her ability in reading mind.

Kekekke.. I've made why Lilith died , and what makes a demon happy.

Hope HyunA quickly turn into Princess Lilith!!!

GOMAWOO!! SUBSCRIBE!!