Heaven and Hell War

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

Guys!! I'm back !! I wanna thank you guys *bow* gamsahamnida !! I'll update again. Maybe abit slow. I'm having a bit problem recently , I'm pretty busy . Mianhee?? Okay! I'll update but.. not fast not fast XD

I've dicided to completed this fanfics quickly . I've got no time ! Gomawoo all reader ! I am happy to be here.

SARANGHAE *make a love sign with my hand*


New character is here :

Paimon , Paimon is one of the Kings of hell . more obedient to Lucifer than other kings are, and has two hundred (one hundred to other authors) legions of demon under his rule. He has a great voice and roars as soon as he comes, speaking in this manner for a while, until the conjurer compels him and then he answers clearly the questions he is asked. When the conjurer invokes this demon he must look towards the northwest , for there is where he has his house, and "when Paimon appears he must be allowed to ask what he wishes and be answered, in order to obtain the same from him."


HYUNSEUNG POV:

"did you remember all?" I look at her. " no....." she look at the ground. "I think you fall fr me twice ," I smirk. "Ya!! don't tease me!!" she pokes my body. "Ahh ahh.." I feel so ticklish. "wait... " she mumbles and put both of her hand in her head. "No no no!!!" she shouts herself. "HyunA?? kwenchana??" i look at her convex eyes . maybe she can't notice I'm here.. Something has entered her body? "HyunA!!!!!!!" I try to wake her up. but she still sitting there and stay quietly with a scared face. "No ! You can't...." she cries. I wipe her tears , she can't look at me now.  I try to read her mind. I can read her mind is blank. Yeah .. Only demon can do that , it's something exactly like hypnotic . "Who's here??" I look around. "No demon is supposed to left..." I keep on trying to search a demon with my demoneyes , I still have it , because i'm a demon in the past.

I glare at a demon. "Paimon" I sigh . "!!! Hyuna just do what he tells you to !!" I push her to wake her and makes her fall to the ground. "Seung??" she looks at me with a very scared look. Now i can see that Paimon is still here. "Hyuna.. what did he wanted?" i her hair . "she wants me... to .. built a new hell again..." I stunned for a momment. "what will he give you?" I look at Hyuna. "my memory.. everything in my past.." hyuna smirks.

"answer him yes .. It's okay.." Or you'll die Hyuna.. "How can i betray angel??" she glare at me. "But.. he told me , if i went with him.. I am the queen of the hell." Hyuna smirks. Hyuna is never the same anymore. She's crazy of power . she only wanted to be on the uppest. "HyunA!! you're angel!!" I glare at her. how can she betrays them. "You know? because of you.. I died and sacrifice all for your life!!! You know?? I've no power here. I only do other duties !! Because of who?? You ! You!! " she stares and points at me. "Hyuna?? which side are you on?" Paimon reveals himself. "Hyuna.. no! no!" I drag her hand. "Seung !! let go!!" She shakes her hand . "Of course , on your side my king." She bows to Paimon .

"Hyuna?? you're crazy??" I shout and try to chase them. But Paimon's magic makes me unable to move. I just stare blankly until Hyuna has gone. "hyuna!! where are you??" I look at the sign in my hand . It's gone. "You're... not a hyuna anymore.. right?" I sigh and flaps to the heaven. I run quickly to Lilith place. "How can a demon still here?? I mean.. i met Paimon !!" I talk as panted. "Mwo?? Paimon?? " She looks at me . "uhmm.." I nod. "what did he wants from you?? you agreed ? that's why you're here.." She pat at my shoulder. "Not me.. but... Hyuna.." I hold my red eyes. "Hyuna?? that girl!! always make problem!!" Lilith looks at my eyes. "she's crazy of power and she follows him... to be on Demon side.. her power of World's toucher can be used by Paimon... and Hell , it'll be different again. " I lost all my mind. How can i go to find them? "Hyuna choose him? !! " Lilith panics and drags me to her room . "why i am here??" I look around. "Wait.." she finds a book. "Demon's rule! You still keep it??" I look at her. she nods.

"If Paimon is cited alone, some offering or sacrifice must be done, and he will accept it; then two kings called Beball (Bebal or Labal) and Abalam (Abalim) will go to him together with other spirits,"

"that mean..." I stammered . "yes.. there's more than one demon now.. because hyuna accept his wish." her eyes turns into panicky eyes. "we must tell King of angel??" I run and hold her hand. "Leraje.. i miss your hand." She holds me back and run with me. I reply her with a smiles. We began to report it to Zerachiel . God's right hand. "how can a demon born again??" I gets mad at his calm action. "He is... the same dmon that created the hell.. there was once a world's toucher choose angel side and nothing is left . But , Paimon , he's still alive. No one know why .. But he has the greatest spell. and he built the hell again. This time.. It'll also ends like that. Heaven and Hell." He closes his book and sit calmly. "Ya!! How can you do nothing??" Lilith pats me to told me to be quiet. I nods. "we're the holy soul.. We'll wait until their black armor come." He smiles and point at the door . I just walks out still holding Lilith's hand.

"Leraje?" i can see her face is red. "wae??" I smiles . "our hand.." she mumbles. "Oh .. sorry ! " I laugh awkwardly. "It's okay... You know that i like you , right?" She smiles. "I just know it.... because you say it now.." I stay stunned . "I will let you forget everything about Hyuna.. We are angel and we'll fight them , demon.. Together.." she leans closer. "I'll try to forget her." I kiss her lips . she blushes and turns extremely red. "Let's wait ... I will make your heart only for me.." she hugs me. "Yeah.. i really want that to happen." I must forget Hyuna.. she's ... demon now.

"thank you Leraje.. I thought you'll never allow me to do that.." she cries . I release the hug. "i .. I will love you." I kiss all her tear. "t-t-thanks.." she smiles happily. "Okayy! dating time has finished ! mission time!" I giggle myself. Yes , I can't forget her . Unless a new love comes into my heart . "Yeah yeah!" she smiles and look at the mission paper.

HYUNA POV:

"Lord.. what can we do?" I bow to him. I enjoy being the highness here. But i must still bow to Paimon. It's okay.. I enjoy everything here. There's around 30 demons starts to round this life. "we must began to make our biggest mission." I am his right hand. "Lord.. remember my wish. My memory is back." I glare at him. "Yes." he takes his very unique staff and hits it on the ground. I feel like I can see everything happen. But , I can't control myself.

"Ahh!!!" I shout to endure the pain i feel in my head. "seung.. seung.." I panted. "I've done my job." he smiles. "Thank you lord. what is our mission?" I bow again. I remembered everything. Why i do that ,.. My mom.. But , I still not regretting to be on Demon side. I can get my power here. "To make our black armor.." he laughs. "Black Armor?? what's that?" I look at her. "A secret of Demon's power . we can create it with Dark's power and a world's toucher's power . " he smiles. "But.. I'm not a world's toucher anymore." I still can't understand everything.

"There's no more world's toucher. But , the newest is you and the soul is still in your body." He points at me. "I'm the chosen one? my lord?" I'm happy. "Yes.. Hyuna you are.." he smiles. "then.. we can start making the black armor?" i look at him. "yes my daughter.. But not so quick.. You can study about Black Armor first.. I'll call you again." He smiles. "Yes. I'll be going now . my lord." I bow and move out this black dress and dark wing suit me better. "See you guys in heaven." I smirk and go to the Dark Library.(Place where demon's rule and everything about demon's history is here.) . "Demon's rule??" I mumble when i saw a very thick book. "You're a fool!!! How can you fell to that man because he tell you this?" I talk to myself. "I just want to clear him away. Banish him." i smirk and look at Black Armor History book. "It's not the first time being created??" I jumps and take the book.

"In year 12 . Demon's send their Black Armor to heaven. With the help of a World's toucher . The black armor was able to destroy 90% of angel. But , This is a failure because God is helping on their side. The black Armor is destroyed and will be make every 1000 years. "

"Seung tell me that 1000 years agao.. the world's toucher choose no one and died. " That's why I'll be the one creating this Black Armor again? "I have nice idea." I laugh evil ly. "We are the winner!!" I run to Lord Paimon room and knock the door. "enter my daughter." he knows who's here. I smiles when i enetered the door. "Cancel making the Black Armor." I look at him. "what are you talking about?? You're on angel side now?!" He slams the table. "No.. I have splendid idea , father. Let me tell you?" I smiles and sit at a chair beside him. this is a queen chair. "Let's make an exchange. Give me this seat , the queen. and I'll tell you the splendid idea." I sits beside him. "You're still the best Hyuna.. You're allowed to sit here as the queen.." He gives me a crown and a dark ring. "what's that?" iI look at the ring. "The ring makes all people will bow at you." He smirks. "Thanks father." I bow again. "Tell me your idea." He smirks.

"In year 12 we losed to Angel . Even though our Black Armor is strong , but it's still not quiet strong for them. It's our secret power , right?" I look at him. "Maybe the angel has find out that we'll send it again... " I laugh. "yes, you're right Hyuna.. why i can't think of that.." he laugh. "We will cancel making the Dark armor . But , we will make some Black Warrior." I laugh. "what is Black warrior?" he looks at me and begin to feel excited. "Black Warrior is the name of the new Black armor that I've designed to be stronger  . I've investigate everything. What is the ingredient of the Black Armor that make the angel scared. The answer is Demon's blood blend with world's toucher blood. " I smile . "we will make a black warrior with your blood and mine , my lord. " I smirk . "the strongest dark blood and the wprld's toucher is the strongest and... We'll make 3 of them.." I smirk. "we'll send 2 at first. and when they're too weak. and the two of the black warrior is destroyed. We will send the third Black warrior that contains our blood. The never losing blood." I smirk. "we will win." I laugh evilly.

"You're good Hyuna.." he laugh. "Thanks my lord , I'm just doing my duty." I bow. "Oh yes. You can get your new dress . you're the queen now." He smirks. "Thanks father." I bow and leave. "We will win for sure  , Angel.. you're dead." I laugh and go to the designing room and design a very very evil dress.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

Where's hyuna? she's allright? I can't stop thinking about her! "argh!!" I wkaes up from my sleep and saw Dongwoon wakes up because of me. "What happen?" he talks as yawn. "Nothing.. i can't forget her." I grab my hair. "she's a betrayer.." he sighs and sits beside me. "Yeah.. that's why I try to forget her. She's completely not hyuna anymore." I mumbles. "Yeah.. just forget everything." He smiles . "how?" i look at him. "Love lilith." he point at his heart.

"Yes.. that's what I'm trying to do.." I sigh. "She's nice girl." he walks away and continue to sleep. "she is? yes.. she is." I mumble and try to sleep.

LILITH POV:

I am so happy . This is my happiest day ! "Candy!!!" I jumps to her bed. "Ya! I don't talk with you.. please don't scare me." i never talk with Candy. yes.. "Hyuna.. is gone." I sit on her bed hugging my knees. "uhm." she nods. "I never thought that she'll be like that." She begins to tell me. "I thought.. she'll always with Leraje. But, maybe not.. her greed is too much." I sighs . "Yes... she's too greedy .. I thought she loves to be angel... maybe not." she exhales. "She loves to be angel.. I'm sure." i pat her back to make her feel better. "Chosen angel is not that bad.. I always thought you're like demon." Candy clear her small tears. "and.. my own angel bestfriend is the real demon." she sobs. "Don't worry.. we'll fight and get her back.. ne?" I pat her back. "neh.. We will bring her back.." I pat her until she sleeps. She's really childish. But , sorry candy hyuna will never allowed to go back to heaven again. She breaks the rule. "mianhee.." I whispers and walk to my bed.


HYUNA TURNS INTO BAD DEMON . Mian!! But it'll be really exciting right?

Hyuna and Seung .. they're trying to forget each other and lilith is with Seung!!

What will happen later??

Huaaaaaaa :'(

I'll update again!! Haven't updated for a long time makes me laugh when read your comment !!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

I miss you all!!