World's Toucher

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

I'll tell you guys , The other angel that'll appear in this story: (It's put 'he' . I've said before Angel has no . That's why it's written 'he'. Guys , just imagine that this angel is a gir in this story!!

By the way , I'm not christian . Sorry if this story included alot of Christian angel .

Zerachiel ("God's command") is one of the primary angels who leads souls to judgement. An Angel of Healing, he is also the presiding angel of the sun, prince of ministering angels those who watch over mortals, and the angel of children, particularly children of parents who have sinned (and are therefore at risk of falling into sin as adults themselves). He is said to have dominion over the earth.

In Enoch l (the Book of Enoch) he is listed as one of the Seven archangels . In the list of Pope Gregory I, one of the seven archangels is called Zerachiel. Archangel is Servant of God.


[HYUNA POV]


I'm dreaming??? I hear someone talking to me.

"HyunA , daughter of white...

Clean and bright..

Demon is coming..

Changing White into dark blood..

White blood ,power to control world..

Dark blood will spoil the angel..

Find your power my daughter..

Power of your love...

Power of faithfull...

Zerachiel , angel of healing..

Reborn to heal the world..

Angel of children..

Angel of sun..

World is in your hand...

Angel Zerachiel... Who hold clouds in your hand."



"Huah!!!" I wake up . I'm scared. "what happens??" HyunSeung also wakes up.

"Nothing... I just have nightmare." If i told HyunSeung about dreaming angel . He'll be mad?? Just keep it as a secret.

"Nightmare ?? There's some demon that create nightmare... wanna hear?? I guess you can't sleep again." He put my head on his shoulder.

"Uhm??Oh.. Okay.." I don't hear what he says clearly.. I keep wondering about the meaning of the dream.

"Ardat Lili, A succubus or a young female spirit associated with children and pregnant women, also a storm demon. there's also Batibat, A female nightmare demon that causes death during sleep, associated with trees. .. There's around 6 of them.. They're trying to ... how to say?? Destroys human mind." HyunSeung's voice always make me feel like he's an angel.

"Seung.. Can a human contain 2 soul??" I wonder if it's the dream means.

"2 soul?? Yeah.. But usually.. The other soul will be hidden soul. But , they can train the other soul to get out and keep another. That's why there's rare to have that. It's just human that's chosen by the god." Oh.. I guess , that's not what the dream means.

"3 souls??" I started to ask stupid question.

"Of course there is!! It's one human soul , one demon soul and one angel soul is inside the human body. In the history book , there's written it's extremely rare.  It's said it was created not because God wanted. It's created by the rule . That Human will appear every 1000 years . It's said that , That human will decide the whole world. Until now, That human has appeared a few time and he/she decided not to follow any of the angel and demon. That's why demon and angel is still here." I know , HyunSeung is also confused with this story.

"Haha... How weird.." I laugh awkwardly.I am feeling that demon and angel relation is weird.

"Ah.. what time is it??" He looks at his watch. "3 o'clock.." He mumbles.

"What can we do???" I can't sleep anymore. Nightmare!!

"What can we do?? I also don't know... This is the life I always had." He's so bored huh??

"Just sleep.. I'm okay." Pity him , He force himself.

"I can't sleep , baby. Demon and angel don't need to sleep. I just follow you." He smile.

"What?? You're so funny!!" I touch his nose.

"Sometime , I wish I'm human.." He can tell his story to me.. I know he's lonely.

"So that i can sleep." What word is that!! Sleep?? I thought you wanna say 'so that i can feel others feeling!!' Crazy..

"What's that!!! Be Human just to sleep??" Why I'm mad??Perhaps , i really wanted him to be a human and be mine?

"Human can't fly.. but i can , I can do all thing human can't do.. Except sleep!!" He's weird really! How come , He really proud to be demon?

"You can't feel others feeling." I'm a little hurt when say this.

"Yes.. But.. I've been 19 years learning human's feeling.... When the first time i arrive in earth as a baby. I never understand their feeling. When i saw my perfect grade and they laugh. I know that's happy. When I fall down . I notice their face. I've been looking at them for 19 years. I know all human feeling." He is really proud. But , he never understand love. He never pay attention on that.

"Then can you feel love? Love is not something you can feel by learning.." I'm mad at him.

"Yeah.. That's why when someone says that word . I'll go blank and wonder how it feel." He's sure cool.

"How can you love princess lilith??" I wonder , if demon has no love feeling , how can he love Lilith??

"She?? Demon can love demon.. Just demon will never be able to feel human love." Moe?? Never feel human love...

"Unless.. The demon is too near with the human.. I mean not near... The Human is not normal human.. He/she has a great power of magic. Like magician , witch, priest. Demon can fall in love with them. " I'm not a normal human!!

"Seung.. how can a human body contain Angel and demon soul at a time??" I wonder.. I guess that's me?

"wanna know?? Because that human is born from a big mistake maken in demon's life.. or Angel's life.. and that human need lucks. It's just 1000 years once. I have never seen it in my life." That magic human is right infront of you!

"What's the name written in the demon book for this human??" I know.. I must search for it everywhere.

"what .. wait... I don't really remember..." He frowned.

"Ah!! World's Toucher !" He smiles that means he remember.

"Why was it called like that??" I pretended to act like want to know.

"Like I said before... If this human belong to demon . The angel will banish. If this human belong to angel , the whole demon will banish. In the book It's written that all human decided to make angel and Demon to peace. But, lots of them failed. I just hope that the next World Toucher Will be able to do that." He pouted.

"Let's sleep..." I wanna know if my dreams can continue.

"Protect me , HyunSeung." I talk with close eyes. "Okay!" He lie beside me.

I try to peace out my mind and finally I'm asleep. Oh!! My dream continues. I saw a white angel now. He's shining...

"Why are you here??" I'm scared that they'll kill me in dream.

"Zerachiel , Let's go home.." His voice is so glorious.

"Who are you?? I'm not Zerachiel!!" I try to understand the situation.

"Zerachiel , White blood.

Pure and clean..

come back home..

The place peace will born..

All unaccepted will gone..

Zerachiel .. We're waiting.."

"Are you mumbling?? Speak longer!! Give me more information!!!" I glance at the angel sharply.

"Zerachiel.. HyunA.. Lilith..

3 souls in one body..

You've been waited for 1000 years..

Your arrival is needed..

Demon .. Dark blood..

Let's clear it together.."

"I'm a world's toucher?? Like HyunSeung tell me??" I communicate with this angel.

"Yes..

HyunA .. You're the chosen one..

The world's toucher..

Leraje... Just get you faster then us..

Follow us.. The world will be peace."

"I belong to the demon!!! Leraje!! He loves Lilith!!" I mean he's not playing with me just for the whole demon.

"Just take your time..

HyunA , the demon will never thank you..

they don't understand human..

Human is from heaven too..

Come.."

"Go away!!! Go!!!" I wake up suddenly.. I have a cold sweat in all my forehead.

"HyunA.. kwenchana?? " He looks at me.

"I've a nightmare again.." I try to lie..

"Don't lie... I don't see any of the nightmare demon." He stare at me. He has read my mind. But he doesn't know my dream.

"What happen?? Why do you  lie??" He take out his handkerchief and clear my sweat.

"Oh.. I.. I  think I've a fever.. I feel really hot." I touch my forehead. He touch me .

"Yes.. You're having a fever.." He give me medicine , a glass of water.

"Thank you..." I smile weakly.. That angel.. Did HyunSeung not love me?

"Seung.. Can you see the soul inside me?" I started to ask again.

"Hard... But I can do it.." He stares at me. "wae?"

"I wanna know.. If i've Lilith soul or 2 soul.." I looked deep in his eyes. Yes.. I love him..

"Let me see.." His hand grab me and grip tighter and tighter.. My soul is being out... I try to let him it out. So that , he'll know I'm world's toucher. He seems to have try really hard. and suddenly he stops . His eyes stare at me.

"You.. You're..." He's exhausted and shocked.

"Yes.. I'm world's toucher..." I look at his eyes.

"And.. The one i like is... it's... HyunA??" He's startled again.

"It's lilith.. I love another human.. Go!" I really love hm , But.. I'm scared that ending with a demon will hurt me.

"HyunA?? I'll leave you.. I don't want you to say that i wanted to let demon to be a winner." He shocked and flapped his black wings.. Fly away.. Maybe he's scared of me too...