She's gone

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

HYUNA POV:

I will not regret what i said, I love you . I will die , everything will go as my plan. 1 day more.. I move nearer to him so i can kiss him even deeper. he release the sealed lips and his breath panted makes me shiver.

He kiss my neck , It's my sensitive part and makes me moan softly. He it and it . makes me turns on. and he put away my pants and first and rub my womanhood. "ah..ah.. "I moan getting more on . "You're wet.." His breath in my ear again. His hand plays on my womanhood then go to my body and enter my . He keeps on doing french kiss and i put my hands on his neck and his hand travels. he unhook my bra and take off my shirt make me . I blush so much and just hid my face in his lips.

He started to touch my and circle his finger there. I release the kiss and keep . His lips went to my and it . he squeze my makes me moan more. I am so on, I open his shirt and look at his chocolate abs . I it . makes him groaned. I it and my hand travel on his trouser , open it and open his boxer. I look at his big member . and go down . He groans more and more . I'm crazy now?? I keep on and i touch it with my hand and circle my hands there and plays with and he groans ily .

He looks at the wet bed , I'm really wet. while I'm playing with , he tease me . rubbing my womanhood and travel it with his finger. "Ah!ah!" I moan louder. I release so he can it in. he keeps on playing with my womanhood and entering his finger one by one. "Ahhh..ahh.." his finger gives me pleasure. "I wanttt.. you.." I spread my legs wide. So he can it in. "Beg me??" he tease me by rubbing my womanhood with . I can't hold it and "Babbyy.. me,.. !!" I look at his face. "You're the one who says that.." He his big member in.

"You're so tight babeeee.." He  groans . "ahh..ahh.. it's yours.. big.." I moan and I feel pain , the blood started to flow from my womanhood. "AHHH!!" I can't hold the pain anymore and just scream and look at him , I'm crying now. His lips move and clear all my tears and continue to in slowly and he kiss my lips to distract me from the pain . he keeps trusting in and out while his lips gives me a french kiss. He hits my G-spot . "ahh... ah... thereee.." I moan. He hits my sweet spot makes me feel a great pleasure. "I'm !!" I groan. I and it blends with my blood and he also inside. and he pull out .

I look at the juice remains on . "ahh.." I move and it. He groans wildly and squeezing my . Heuse and rub it on my womanhood again. It turns me on more and more. "Second round??" I beg him and plays with .

"Let's do it tomorrow babee.. You're tired.." He kiss my forehead and I walk away to the bathroom and move my index finger to tell him follow me . He follows me around. It's hurt , But i want a second round . or more than that?? I'll not be able to meet him anymore. We enters the bathroom together and i lock the door. "Why babyy?" His hand rubs my and he moves his face and give me back that francekiss. "Second round!!" I put my arms on his neck. His hand go up and touch my hardened s and circled there , he started to pinch it. "ah!! ah!!" I moan. he move his lips and it wildly. I just moan wildly and moves backward slowly. He rubs my womanhood. "You're wet again.." He smirks. and his lips all my juice. "Ahhhh!!!!" I turn wilder and started to kiss his neck too and I move to the bathtub. "I'll enter.." He put on my womanhood and he puts it inside my mouth. " it... it.." I just do as I'm told and it gives him alot of pleasure and his juice is clean. He moves his very hard member on my and rubbing my . "No.. no.. my woman.. hood.." I move him away. He enters the bathtub and move my legs wide and it in. "Ah.. feel me..." I moan . "Tighttt!!" He groan and push it in. "Ahh..ahh..." I just moan nonstop and I can feel the pain , It's blended with my pleasure and he push it in and pull out . "Hit there!!!" I groan. he hits my sweet spot! He keeps on in and out. "I'm !" I warn him and my juice flow there. I can feel his hot juice is there. It's blended together again. He takes out and clear the remaining on my womanhood and it. "Babyy.. you're hot.." He panted.

"What if you're pregnant?" He looks at my body. If i'm pregnant the baby and me Will just die ." Is that why you don't want to make it with me??" I sit at the bathtub lost all my energy. "Yes.. " He smiles and get up "we need a bath." he opens the water. "I'll rub the soap on your body??" I'm wilder than him. "I'll get more advantage, your , your y body and i can rub yours.." He makes me turn on again. "Just take abath together.." I take the soap and rub it into his back . "I'll bath you first." I move my hands on his back and his neck , to his abs and now . I clean while rubbing it. makes him on . I go to his thigh and  his feet. "Your turn.." I smirk. He moves his leg and hug me from the back. I can feel on my back and on my . It's hard. While he's cleaning my back and he rubs my . "ahh.." i moan. He touch it and squeze it and continue to clean my body. His finger squeze my . "Huge.." His voice is on my ears. He plays and rubs my with his hand . His finger moves and touch my s and pinching again. he goes down and go to my womanhood. he rubs it and rubs again . I keep and . he moves and clean my thigh . His hand travel slowly and makes me feel his soft skin. and he cleans me perfectky. "You've advantage!!" I pouted. He can gets everything from me. and on my back. hardened and makes me wild. "Enter it.. I know you want a third round..." I am the one who's crazily in love with him. he empty the soap water and He in again , I moan and moan . He hits my G-spot again. makes me go wild and wild!! we again . "Babyy.. the soap in your body makes you hotter.." He turns the water on and it cleans the soap on our body. Now there's two body on the clear water. I keep staring at and he gets up and walks out. I follow him and look at him. He's wearing his clothes back. "Let's sleep together.. .." I drag him on the bed and sleep with his body.

"Babyy.. If I'm pregnant . I'm happier!! I will take care of him." I whisper. "him?? how can it be a boy??" He smiles. "Because we play roughly.." I winks and close my body in the blanket. Sorry seung .. We'll never have a baby.. I'm.. I'm no more here in the earth. I look at the sign on my hand. remember everything he says. "So i can find you easier and i can find you anytime." That words make me cries silently and fall asleep.

I wake up and find Seung is not beside me. I quickly wear my bra , and a nice dress. Where's him?? I hear chattering sound at the balcony. I look outside. "Seung!" I sits beside him. "Hurt?? " He looks at me. "Actually , I can't move really much.. It's pain.." I look at the skies. "HyunA sorry.. I make you like this.." He holds my hand. "It's okay.. I know that I must say goodbye to you." I shed my tears.

"Sorry baby.. don't cry.." He looks deep at me. "I'm not crying.. I just feel happy.." His face turns confuse ."Happy??" He stare at me. Yes , I'm happy. I am able to cancel your death. It's the thing that everygirl will do for his boyfriend unless she doesn't love him. "I mean I will let you go happily , If i cry , there's more pain.. in here." I pointed at my heart. "Yeahh.. you're right.. can you walk properly??" He looks at my feet. "I can.. I will spend my last momment with you. " Actually the pain is.. I can't say it anymore. I just pretend to be okay, I can't hold the pain. But , I want to spend my last time with him. I smile hardly. "uhhmm.. Let's go and eat!!" Seung go and change his clothes. He changes into a normal clothes. I have changed before.

I look at the mirror and put a natural makeup and perfume. I don't have time to take a bath again. I  follow him out and went to a nearby restaurant. We eat something western for our breakfast and continue walking on the e sand. I stand on the whitesand and look at childern playing sandcastle. I walk to their place , It's a very big sand castle indeed. "Annyeong!! " I wave at the cute children. "Unnie ?? wae??" they walk to my place. "Uhmm You're so cute, do you mind?? I wanna buy that sandcastle." I point at it. "No way!! we build it .." one of the three walks away . There's two left. "Sorry unnie.." The girl left. "YAHH!! HOW ABOUT THIS??" I take out money and children loves money. "It's the cost of our sandcastle??" They walks to my place back. "Deal??" I smirk. "Deal!!" They smile. I give them and look at the sand castle.

"What are you doing with it??" Seung look at me , confused. "When I'm small.. I never play sandcastle." and Now , I'm going to die, I feel like I must ever have one at least. "Heree.." He gave me icecream . I it and eat it slowly . "Seung.. If someone save you from your death.. What will you do??" I started to ask weird question. "I'll thanks that man/woman... he/she makes me alive and I'll meet you babyy.." He kiss my cheeks.

"What if he died because of you??" I glare at him. " It's okay?? I've kill thousands and it's just added one. As long as I can meet you. It's okay.." He smiles and look at the beach. "Yeah you're right.. Never regret it." I smile and we spend all the times together and together. I call my mom for the last time . "Omma?? " I cry on the phone.

"What happen HyunA?? something happen??" She panics.

"No.. I just miss you.. miss you so much!" I cry again. "HyunA!! don't be a mommy child.. Just leave my side 2 days and you're crying like no tomorrow." I'm going to die today.

"Yeah.. Omma , Just remember , I love you muahh.." I kiss the phone. "Omma love you tooo Muah!" She ends the call. I keep on crying , my tears flow nonstop. Why must I be the world toucher?? HyunSeung... why must i love him.. Hell!! I'm like death now!!

The night came and I just say Bye to seung. I keep on saying that word again and again. and we fall asleep.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

HyunA.. Mian , I can't stay with you. I'm sorry.. You keep on saying bye to me. Do you know?? It hurts my heart deeply!! I'll die today , when the clock point at 12:00 . I'm gone. I love you HyunA yah.. I wake up and write a letter.


Dear Baby,

Now , It's 10 o'clock.. I can't sleep again. Thinking about my death in 2 hours . I don't even know what to tell you. You know?? Just remember that I love you and you'll always in my heart . When , you wake up. There's no me again. Just .. Just make me your nightmare?? All is a dream . You're a demon is also a dream.. Forget it.. It's a dream. Don't remember the guy name Jang HyunSeung or Leraje anymore...

When you wake up.. I wish i can kiss your forehead again and again. I have heard your "Bye" word for more than 100 times today. I can't stop thinking about you.But , we're not destinied to be. Uhm.. What again?? I want you to be someone free.. Find a better man. Someone who you will love forever and he'll love you forever. Don't worry about me. I'm always there to love you. Where?? In your heart...

I have nothing to write again.. I'm speechless.... baby , I love you..

Yours HyunSeung


HYUNSEUNG POV:

I close my eyes back and I couldn't sleep... I take the sleeping pills and drink alot of it. I feel drowsy and fall asleep at once.

HYUNA POV:

I wake up when my alarm rang , Seung is sleeping . I look at the clock. It's 11 . I must put the letter I've prepared. I put the letter on the table and I saw a letter on table. I walk to the balcony and exhales. I try to fly.. Try again and again... It spends me 30 minutes just to fly and I'm flying.. I fly to the nearby roof and sit there , looking at the star.

"Star.. When will I see you again??" I smiles and cries , i do everything i can and open the letter. "Letter huh??" I smile . and read it... I am shocked. "Paboo.. You'll live .. don't die." I laugh. "Youwill never die!! Never!! I'll never allow it.. I've save you pabo!!" I laugh but tears keep flowing from my eyes.I look at the moon. and sing "I've one wish.. the wish that'll never be true.. May i meet him?? " I cries and look at my watch , It's 3 minutes left.

"GOOD BYE WORLD!! I LOVE YOU JANG HYUNSEUNG ! LERAJE!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!" I fly to the white sand and throw something in the water. It's the time.. I feel the part of my body started to shine brightly . and I can see that the hell maybe , the rest of them is also like me. Shining and then i lost my ppower and i lost my bodies and turns into ash.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

I wake up?? wait!! I wake up?? I laugh happily!! "HYUNA!! HYUNA!!!" Someone gives me a chance. "HyunA!! I search for her evrywhere. and i noticed there's a letter on the table. That's mine?? I saw the different paper is use. I started to thump. What is it?? My heart race and i look at it.


Kim HyunA , the world's toucher , Jang HyunSeung's girlfriend. Leraje's girlfriend , Special human.

Annyeong!! I'm Kim HyunA!! Jang HyunSeung , you're startled that you can wake up right.. KEKEKE.. I'm happy that you wake up. You know?? I'm smiling as i write these letter , look! there's no tear in these paper. :B

Jang Hyun Seung , wonder where's me?? I also don't know.. I'm death... Must i tell you the truth?? The last time i visit hell king and he tell me that i am a world toucher and i can do whatever i wanted just with my blood. I chose the chosen demon and demon to be angel and You , you're not chosen. Come on babe!! How can i live without you?? how can i let you die?? I'll save you.. When he told me that i can do everything . I know , I must sacrifice myself. That's why I'm the one who says bye bye bye and bye. Baby , please don't cry. I'm the one who's die.

And GOOD NEWS!! Lilith in my body , She's also chosen to be angel. When I'm died , she's alive in the heaven as an angel. Name Lilith. Argh!! I'm so happy!! You must promise me to live happily with her , arasso?? She's like my sister to me.. I love her too. and I don't mind if you ends with her. Please :3 she loves you!! And you're used to love her , before me.. Just love her back. kekeke..

What to say?? Just.. i love you , baby! I never regret meeting you. My soul is now.. Where?? where?? I don't know.. I just love you so much . Remember that !! Tadaaa!! It's my surprise!! Seung!! Love youuu!!

To dearest Seung.


What!!! she's the one that makes me alive?? How am i going to live without you? I'm just like a fool!! !! I open my wing and startled. My wings and my clothes. It's all white!!

*Imagine Seung in BAD GIRL MV*

i've added one chapter!! The next chapter is the last chapter!!

I'll make it into a good ending or sad ending?? Dunno -_- Vote please!!

Poor HyunA :((