It all depends on you

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

Angel keeps on training more angels warrior and Hyunseung and Lilith is there , Candy is also there. 2000 of Angel's warrior is ready to protect heaven from Hell's attack.Leraje has trained hard and in his small mind. He still really hope to meet her. Hyuna.

(2 YEARS HAS PASSED REALLY QUICKLY)

HYUNA POV:

"father!! " I enters the room without knocking and smiles. "Hyuna. I always tell you to knock it." He , Paimon. My father . "sorry~ I really miss you!! Good news!" I giigle. "Good news?? Black warrior is ready?" He smirks. "uhm uhm!!" I nods as i jump to my comfy seat. "We'll.. send.. him first.." He points at the skull. and gives it a soul , making it moves. "Him?? For what?" That skull is our slave. they'll wake up when they're told to.

"to attacks human's mind first.." He smirks. "Yes! Nice idea ! May i become the.." I haven't finish talking. "You'll lead them." He smiles. "YES!!! I really want to do it!! Come one let's go!" I laugh and wave to my father . I moves my long purple gown. "We will finish them." I keep on laughing. "Oh yes.. comandan Mousi.. " I claps my hand and he looks at me. "Give me .. no this time , I'll use my own legion." I smirk.

"No need." I flick my gown. "we'll attack the human life in 3 hours. prepare" I order them and leave , I went to the library. This place is my favourite place. I can thought of nice tactics. I have finished all book in this library except one. History Of Hell I just read it until half. I takes the book and read it again. I read until i reach the last part of this book. List of ex-Demon . "Interesting..." I look at all the list and the photo , also written their legion and their power. My eyes gone widen when i read the name "Leraje... he's not here because he's chosen by the world's toucher.." I mumbles. "How are you now?? two years has passed.... Maybe you don't even remember me." I sigh and look at his face. "How are you?? I don't miss you.. I hate you.." I cries . and my tears fall on the book. "Queen.. It's our time now." someones makes me startled and clear my tear. "Yes." I close the book and follows them.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

"Leraje! How is your training??" Lilith voice makes me stop training . " Great!! I hope I'll be the commander for the battle." I sits and look at the pure white Lilith. Yes , she's my girlfriend. "I hope so... we'll clear them.." she smiles and look at me . "what do you want?? what with that puppy eyes?" I smiles and poke her cheek . "Let's check the human life?? We haven't finished our last mission." she drags me. "Ne ne!" I laugh and follow her . We're now on 5th grade of the angel. Yeah , still far away from the top. But , we will fight them!!

We stand at the heaven gate . "I wish I'm a human!!!" she shouts. "I wish... " I stop and laugh "I wish I am always with you!!" i smiles and hold her waist. "ahh.." she blushes. "really?? No Flirting!! We must finished our mission!" She laughs , that's why i love her. Yes! I reply her with a small smile and fly to the little place called Earth. "Where are we now?" I smile. "Today our duty is to go to Seoul and check around!!" she rounds on the air. "Let's go quickly!!" I flies to the country name South Korea. I haven't been here for a long time. "we must check people behavior.. Let's turn into poor beggar?" I laugh. "ne ne!" She uses magic and now we're poor old couple. We just do our mission and play around.

But, we saw demon is here. We must at least call for help or fight them. "Leave the human , please?" I banish some of the demons. "Who's that?? How dare you do that??" A girls come out . I can feel like i known her voice. " If you want to fight.. Let's do a fair play? commander versus commander." she smirks. I can't really remember who she is.

"Sure... You and me.." I smirks. I look at her , not really concentarting. "go die." she mumbles and i can feel my soul is out with her spell. I try to struggle and I release her spell. She's too strong. "You're.. you're not the commander." I panted. "I am not... " She smirks . "Today is your lucky day.. You'll killed in my hand. The queen." She takes out along staff with pearls. I can tell that she's a real strong demon. "No!!! Leraje!! " Lilith can't use her spell , this demon has too much power. Suddenly i can move , i can see that the demon eyes turns wide.

"Leraje?" she stammered. I use my time to put my spell and makes her moves backward. She stays stunned and laugh wickedly. "Don't think you can run from me.. I'm Hyuna.. The person I wanted to kill the most is you!!!" I look at this demon. She's Hyuna? she changes and improves too much just in 2 years! "Hyuna??" I can feel my heart beats. "Let me banish you now!!" She pulls out her sharps sword. and began to cut her finger abit. and her own blood.

I must run , I'll die for sure. She's too strong for me. "Hyuna!!! Don't do that!!! You never love him right?! But he really loves you!! You know? how long I have to tried and ried again just to get his heart?? You are... I will kill you!!" Lilith release herself from the spell. and she dashes to hyuna place and the fughts began. Lilith's inner power is out . She turn into a super strong angel.She dashed and strikes on the weak hyuna. But , hyuna , she laughs. "you think you can kill me easily?" She laughs and push Lilith with her little power. But, Lilith is pushed away so far..

"Now you Seung??" She smirks and look at me. "I will clear you away!!!" She moves her sword. and I still can't move , still tied in her spell. "I can't.. i can't.." she cries . "Go now!! go!!" she release me. I still stand there looking at her teary face. I want to wipe it. or must i run?? I move my finger and clear her tear. "Go!!!" She moves her sword again and put it on my neck. "Hyuna.. why are you like this?" I moves backward. "To clear the holy blood. to clear the holy things." her eyes turns red and she's not Hyuna anymore. "I'll go now.." I push the sharp sword with my hands making it turns into bloody and i endure the pain and fly to heaven.

"Can we really win from the demon?" I sigh , I can't even hurt her. How can I be like that? she's your enemy!! Don't let your feeling control yourself!! I look at the deep dripping blood on my hands "I must be back."

HYUNA POV:

What's that?? I can't control myself . My tears drip again. !!! I'll kill you and let go of all this stupid feeling! It makes me hurts. and that girl , why is she here?? i will clear her first. I wipe my tears and order my legion . "banish the holy mind" I smirk. "I'll kill that girl , Lilith.. With this." I my blood. "my blood." I smiles. "my blood will make her ... the stupid angel died in just 1 second." I smirk. "Finished your work and just do it for 1 hour and go back. If all Human are evil... This game will be not interesting anymore." I smirk and let them work alone. I fly back to the hell.

"Father? Is love allowed here?" I enters the room . " Yes.. but not with a lower grade. I thought you learn all the rules." he walks to my side. "I know.. Loving an angel is a mistake right?" I shed tears again. "Yes.. Holy soul.. is not allowed." he walks away and take a big book. "It's my past love.. when I'm a world's toucher until I'm an angel... and.. Demon , I love him.." I feel in faulth . I am the queen and i break the biggest rule.

"You will die Hyuna.. everything is gone.." he controls my mind and shows me how it feels if i lost all my power. "I'm not that!! I'm not!!!" I screamed. "Forget him.." That voices makes me scared. "ne.. I will." I will kill him and all this feeling will be nothing. "Ne father.. I will do everything to serve you." I bow and leave the room. How can i kill him? I can't do anything. I go to the training centre and do the hard training. "Teacher , I'm here again." I sharpen my sword . "You're too strong now , Hyuna.. What do you want to train again?" He smiles. "Everything.. Increase my power.." I want to be stronger . Stronger that no one can kill me! "Train yourself then.." Yes , I've learned all spell and master all technique . But I'm always here to train myself. "Ne." I walks to a private training room . I destroy everything there , this is dark training , everything destroyed will be back and we can destroy and destroy them again. "Seung!! I hate you!!" I use my sword. "Why did you do this to me??" I cry , again because of him. "I never.. done anything wrong!!" I am in a very bad mood indeed.

"You .. I'll kill you into pieces!! I'll destroy you!! Holy blood shall die!!" I move my sword and cut everything into pieces. "Don't make me feel this.. I hate you!!!" I can't continue my training anymore. I sit on the floor and hugs my knees crying again. "I... can't be the queen because.. of you.." I stuck my sword on the floor. "My father.. he'll take my position away.. you make me lost everything everything!!" I hit the floor with my power. "Hyuna? are you okay?" I heard teacher sound. I clear my tears. "ne.. I've finished training." I throw the sword to him and he catch it. "Like always , you always train so long inside." He smiles. "That's not your problem." I walk to my father place. "Father.. if i don't forget him.. am i still the queen?" I beg and kneel on the floor. "You're no one.. and even the heaven will not accept you.. You are no one." His voice makes me tremble. My position , must i lost it because of him? "I will forget him.. I will.." I still kneel there. "Wake up.. You're still in this chair." he points at the queen chair. "As long as you obey the rules." He smirks. "Yes.. I'll obey it.." I smiles and stand up. "Thank you father to give me a chance... I'll doo everything everything!! Just to protect and obey you." I sits beside him.

HYUNSEUNG POV:
"Dongwoon.. You sure we will win?" I still lie on the bed and talking with him. "Sure.. very.. wae?" He look at me. "No.. just, this afternoon i meet them... and.. They're too strong now." I sigh."You met them? How?" he turns and look at me. "I'm on my duty and when i come back , they're gone." I close my eyes. "Why did you look so depressed?" "I'm not.. I'm sure we will win.. But not after i met her... I'm scared." I shed a small tear and hide it with my hand. "Met her? Hyuna?? you've forgotten her right?" I nod. "Not until i met her again , i can't control myself again.... I don't know how can i..." I close my eyes tighter. "How about lilith?" he pats my chest. "I don't intend to do this.. It happen just like this.. " i take a deep breath. "if you're given a chance to be a demon.. Will you follow them ?" His words makes me open my eyes and look at him. "will you do it?" he looks at my eyes. I stay silent . I can meet hyuna ,... "I dunno.. I kinda like heaven now." I look at him.
"You sure?" he looks deep. "Don't ask me that.." I turns and close my eyes. "I'll think about it if it really happen. Now sleep." I ignore everything and sleep.

HYUNSEUNG's dream :
"Leraje?" Someone call me. I open my eyes, where am i? It's.. hell , I haven't been here for a long time. Everything is empty and no one is here. "who is here?" I shout . "Leraje??" a girl voice makes me turns and keep searching the voice. "Leraje??" It's from a different direction now. "Who are you?" I run around searching for the voice's source. "I'm here.." a girl giggling sound. i turns and look at a little girl. "Who are you?" I look at her. and she smirks. "Follow us.." another guy come out. "who are you? what are you trying to do??" I look at this place. I can't put my spell here.
"Seung?" hyuna's voice. I can hear her. "hyuna? hyuna?" my eyes gone wild and look everywhere. "You're here?" a giggles sound of hyuna is heard. "i'm here.. where are you?" I reply her and look at the girl and the guy. "I'm here." I look at a very different girl , yeah. A dark long hair , very white skin and dark purple gown . "Is that you?" I moves backward and look at her.
"Follow us?" She comes nearer and touchs my hand. "what are you trying to do? We're from different world!!" I push her aside. She giggles. "That's why I'm making us in the same world.." She gets up and stand in front of me. "what do you mean by that..." I look at her face. She's different But if you look at her near. She's still the hyuna i love. "you know what i say" she hugs me and put her fingers on my necks. Her hands is cold , but she makes me feel warm.
"I can't betray them hyuna ya..." I hug her tighter , scared that she might go again. "I have did that.. It's okay.. I miss you." she release my hug and kiss my cheek. I miss you more. "I miss you too... But.." my mouth was sealed by her kiss. "But .. what?" she use a seductive tone.
"I'll follow you..." I kiss her back. "I love you." She hugs me and a dark dust come out.
Hyuna is gone and i look around trying to find her. Paimon is here , he grab Hyuna's wrist makes her can't come and cry. "So... You agree?" he smirks. "release HYuna!!" I try to walk to his place but i've no energy. "Hyuna.. you okay?" I look at her eyes. "anii.." she cries and her tears make my heart hurt so much. "no no!" I still disagree. He takes out his dark blade and put it on hyuna's neck . while the other hand grabbing hyuna.  "She has gone to far and broke the rules because of you. No choice.. I have to do this.." He moves his blade and i can see a small blood drip . "No no!! I will follow you!! Let her!!" I cry.
"You have answered it .. and you can get her." He pushes hyuna to my hand. "Hyuna , okay??" I kiss her hair. "you stupid." I can see hyuna's smirks and he laugh evilly. "why did i need you?" She release my hugs and walks away. I'm still in the magic and can't move.
"Hyuna!!!" I try to move. "Stupid.. " she smirks and giggle. "Father we won." She put her finger on her blood and it.

(end of hyunseung's dream)

"Ah!!!" I woke up from my dream. "Ya! kwenchana??" woon look at me. "I've nightmare.." I clear all my sweat. "I've been looking at you.. you keep mumbling."He smiles. "just sleep.." he turns and sleep again. I look at my hand is that dream or reality? Demon can chat with us on dream. I look at my hand. Maybe It's just a dream. I wake up and walks around in front of the dorm. "What is that?" I mumbles and walk to the heaven gate."I need to clear my mind.." I goes to human life. Looking at the light switch on and off. I just sit on the roof and looking everywhere. "where are you?" I mumbles. "seung?" hyuna's voice. I turn and look at her. "You're here??" she sheds her tears. Is this a dream?? "What are you trying to do?" I move backward. "I have break the rules.." she squats and cried. "rules??" just like my dream. "what is it?" I try to investigate. she glare at me and her eyes turns into grey colour and she looks pale . "loving a holy soul.." she stands up and look at me. "I've no choice but kill you!!" she moves her fingers and the black long claw comes out. "Hyuna!!!" I don't need to fight back. she's too strong. "The holy soul shall die.. shall die.." she keeps repeating the words like robot. "give me another chance!" I hold her wrist. her eyes turns into chocolate and she looks at me. "what chance?" she cries again. "Loving you again?" I look deep at her eyes. "dont say that!!! I don't want to lost everything!!" She pulls her own hair. "Promise me that you love me?" I hold her hand. "No no!! I'll lost everything!!!" she scratch my hand and moves backward. "Don't go near me!!" she shouts.

"Hyuna.. I will be a demon.." I look deep at her scared eyes. Her eyes turns into a happy eyes. "You will?? do it.." She smiles and hold my hand. "promise me that you'll love me?" I'm like hypnotize. I don't care about loyality anymore. "Yes yes!" she nods and smiles. "I will follow you to be a demon.. " I hug her. "thank you." she hugs me back. "father.. come here.. he agreed.." Hyuna bits her finger and drink her blood. "Leraje? you sure agreed?" Paimon voice makes me shiver. "In one will , let me be one of the demon king? I will be in the same position as her.." I look ar Paimon. "I'll let you be one of the 7 princes and you find your own way to be one of the king." he smirks. "agree." I smirks.
"hyuna.. go back , he has a lower position than you... You have to wait for him to be one of the demon's king .." she drags hyuna away. "yes... I will not break the rule." she bows. "but you promise me." i catch her hand.

"I..." Hyuna stops and continue "I d.."


will this happen like Seung's dream??

What will happen??

Next chapter XD


Please don't be a silent reader !! If you read it , comment okay??

I miss you all ! Reading your comment makes me smile.

So , don't be silent reader , tell me what's wrong and.. You can praise me too XD

Gomawoo reader. Don't forget to subscribe .

SARANGHAE <3