I met her

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

HYUNSEUNG POV:

I glare wat the white wings , I am not used to it . I'm angel?? I don't want to be angel!! Just give me HyunA back!! "YAHH!!" I shouted and Tears is hold in my eyes. They say that man may not cry , Must i not cry?? How can i do that?? I lost my girlfriend that sacrifice her life for a useless man like me. I fall to the floor and started to cry. "Kim HyunA.. why ... why .. do you do this to me??" my tears flow. "I should not have meet you!! You can't end like that... !!!" I just struggle with the floor and I started to packs everthing back Just to clear my annoyed feeling . I look at HyunA dress... "Why.. why!!" I can't stop put all the clothes inside the bag by force. !! My tears keep on flowing. Where are you now HyunA??

why do i need to pack this back , I turn into human just to find her. and now, she's gone... I must get back to.. No. there's no hell , I must go back to heaven?? I haven't entered it even once. I close my eyes and i hate looking myself with this white wings. Because of this wing , i lost my HyunA. I open my wings and fly to the heaven gate. I met 2 men with 2 door.(The same men with the same door as HyunA met) I decided to choose the not smiling and plant door . It's disgusting to see that man smile , Something is cheesy. I enter it and saw a man . He's GOD. I bow and kneel down to show respect.

"Get up my son.. why are you here??" His voice is great and wise.

"I'm sorry.. May I ask something impolite??" I look at the grassy floor. "Ask it my son.."

"Where is the world toucher that choose to be on angel side??" "The world's toucher ?? She's the one who makes her decide to choose the angel . and wish that good demon will be angel. And , she also makes another wish with her death. She says to save you." His word doesn't make me feel better.

"So , where's she??" my heart began to race . I'll never meet her? "It's world secret.. She'll be reborn. That's the key." She'll be reborn?? Angel and Demon are immortal. I'll wait for her.

"Really?? Thankss.. I'll be leaving.. thanks.." I smile and bow bow and leave. "Son , this will be a heavy road for you.. But , keep love her.." That's the last advice i heard. I smiles and get out. "YEAH!!! I'LL WAIT FOR YOU!!!" I scream in front of the door. "Hey!! Where's the heaven gates?? It's this right??" I smile to that smiley man. I look at the heaven . It's totally different from hell. Everything here is joy , cheerish , totally different from hell. I blink my eyes a few times , and i don't realize that I'm blocking the way. "Excuse me.." a nice sweet voice makes me turn back and find a beautfull angel . I smiles and let her pass. "Sorry.." I smile charmingly and walk without direction . What position am i now?? "Excuse me!!" I call that girl.

"uhm?? what??" She turns her head and her white face , her hair is blonde.

"Can you tell me ? The demon who's send to be angel.. What must i do??" I admire that girl . I'm not a player . But , everyman loves y and beautifull girl.

"You.. You are Leraje??" She smiles . Am i that popular?? "Uhmm yes." I nodded confusedly. "I'm Lilith!! Leraje!! How i miss you!!" She hugs me , I don't understand anything . she changes so much. She's so pure and beautifull. "Lilith??" I ask her confusely.

"Uhm!! My soul is release now!!" She doesn't remember anything about HyunA? "Do you know HyunA??" I ask her to make sure . "HyunA?? who's she??" She glares at me. That's why she hugs me. She doesn't know my girlfriend is her.

"You don't remember anything?? Everything now had gone insane. " I mumbles and walks , she follows me. "HyunSeung?? do you miss me??" Maybe she started to feel that i'm not the old me anymore. "No.." I ignore her gaze. "How can youu..." Her eyes turn red. "You don't know anything. Just I've forgotten you. I want to wait for a girl." I smile happily.

"When you wait for me you meet that girl??" She tries to make the stories. "Yes , that's true." I smirk. "I'll make you fall for me like she do. When she is alive . No use , you belong to me." I am startled and look at her eyes. she still gets a lot of greed inside her. Yeah , we're a low level angel here. "Don't try to touch me!" her fingers touch my hand. I shook her hand away. "I'm waiting for HyunA!!" I yell at her. "Who's that girl?? Is she prettier than me??" She glare at me with her evil eye. "I told you , i love her. Stay away from me." I ignore her call and walk away. what the hell , I'll wait for HyunA. and I'll never love you. never again. My eyes look at the cloudy place.

"Where's my place??" I mumble. "Leraje??" Someone wakes me up. "Yes." I nodded foolishly.

"The chosen angel , right?? Follow me." I don't know anything and just follow him . he shows me a room , exactly the sam like other room .

"This is your place . Your jobs is on your table. and this place is not only yours." That's why it's so big.

"You'll work together with other chosen angel." Ohh.. I nodded. "You'll get a partner for work. Then , you can travel like usual when you finish your duty. You'll get 1-5 mission a day. At first , you'll do 1 mission a day." He pats on my back.

"Wait.. where's my partner??" I wanted to finsih my job quickly . "Oh,, Soon , everyone will gather here and someone will devide your group." He smiles and leave. Who's that?? I smile and look at my table. I'm the first chosen angel who arrives here and i saw other. "DongWoon??" I look at someone who looks like Dongwoon . My friend from human world. "Hey! You're the chosen angel?? So do i.." He smiles. I just nodded. "What's your real name?? I don't know.." I smile awkwardly. "I'm Ronove.. I guess , I'll have my name changed after turns into angel." He sits at a comfy chair. "I'll just call you Dongwoon.. you can call me Leraje or seung like usually." I smile and look at others who started to gather here. There's 22 chosen angel.

then the angel named Zerachiel comes , he's the angel inside HyunA's body. "Okay.. I'll devide you into 11 groups that'll do your duties tigether. He started to read all the group and it's member. It's awkward now. Only me , Lilith , Dongwoon and another chosen angel.

"Okay , Ronove and.." Zerachiel stops. please me!! "Jezebeth.." !! I'll be with this?? I stare at Lilith. "And you , pair up with her." He walks away .

"YAHH!! I'LL FINISH THE DUTY MYSELF!! DON'T GO NEAR ME!" I yell at her and everyone look at me.

"We are destinied , and that HyunA.. She'll never get you back." She smirks. "Hell.. heaven is just the same with you inside!!" I shouted and leave that room . HyunA?? where are you??? I'm scared that I'll love her. No way!! I walks further and further. I remember what GOD tell me. "Son , this will be a heavy road for you.. But , keep love her.."

Yes .. I may not be so weak. I love you HyunA.. came back quickly.. I smiles and walk back to that room . "Lilith , let's work." She's just my work partner . Not more. "kekeke.. ready?? mission is .." She stopped and give me the mission paper. I read all the information . We're told to watch this woman and write his sin and deed down. We must check him fir 7 hours." Hell.." I mumble. "Let's start!" I moves and fly , look at the woman house. Is it HyunA's mom house?? I look at it!! It is!! I smile and quickly turn into the human Jang HyunSeung. "Yah!! where are you going??" Lilith keeps invicible. "Just check something." I press the bell.

Her mom open the door and look at me , she knows me?? "Annyeonghaseyoo omunim.." i smile , but he looks at me confusely. "Omunim?? You don't know me??" I look at her. "sorry.. but who are you??" She smiles. "Kim HyunA's boyfriend imnida!!" I smile widely.

"Who's HyunA??" what?? she doesn't know HyunA?? "Your daughter.. Kim Hyun Ah!" I spell her name. "Sorry , but I don't have daughter.. you are wrong." She walks inside. Moe?? HyunA is not death , but no one even know that she exist . Except , the demon and angel. I stoned there

"Kim Hyun Ah.. You're so crazy.. Sacrifice everything for me.. I will wait you.. I will never fall for her.." my tears flow again. How can she lose all just for me?? me?? I sighs and look at the skies , kim hyun A!! where are you?? I look at my hand , the sign that i make to know where she is has gone. My tears flow and flow again. Lilith just stoned there. "Paboo!! HyunA!!" I cry again. I must not cry , HyunA tell me so..

I look at my hand , the sign !! the sign!! It's back!! HyunA!! You're.. alive?? I clear my tears. "KIM HYUN AH!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I hope she can hear me. no one answers me. I just continue doing my job and all the time passed and i went back to heaven. Lilith don't even go near me. "Yah.. why are you like that??" I smile. "I remember all.. I wanna...." She smiles. "I hope you meet Kim Hyun Ah!!" She giggles . "whatever.." I walk away and run to the list maker.

"May i see the list of new angel created??" I smile and smile. "Here.." I look at it carefully and my eyes stop on an angel name "HYUNA" She's the new angel. "YEAHH!!!!" I shouts happily and run around screaming. "Kim HyunA!! " No.. she forgets everything. "HYUNA HYUNA!!!!" I fly around and try to find her. an angel stands beside me and ask. "Sorry , why are you calling me??" She's a sweet , milky skin and have a face exacly the same like HyunA. "Kim HyunA!! bogoshipoe!!" I hug her. so tight that she push me. "Who are you??" She stares at me. "Your future husband."I smiles . "Future husband??"


This is not the last chapter!! Kim Hyun Ah! Forget evrything and I'll make 1 or 2 more chapters.

Ths stories starts to be exciting again!!

Hoorayy!!!

SUBSCRIBE . COMMENT. are welcome!!