Love me

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

HYUNA POV:

"HyunSeung , why do we take plane?? Let's fly." I put my head on his shoulder. "I wanna be like normal human , babyy.." He smiles. "We're not normal human . I'm proud of you. Let's fly!" I pull his shirt. "Let's stop aside..." He stops his car. "How about your car?? We'll leave it??" I giggle. "Yeah.. Just leave it here?? We will need it again at Jeju.. I'll move my car there by magic." He smirks. "You'll get the ticket from police!!" I wonder he's so cute. "Whatever.. No one can kill me except you. Babyy.." He hugs me. "I can kill you?? By choosing angel , you mean that??" I turns into sad. He really cares about being killed so much.

"Sorry , baby.. I didn''t mean that!!! I mean if you leave mee...Omo!!! I'm not normal human , It's hard to say that kind of word." He speaks so quickly. "Yeah!! Let's fly!!" I point at the sky. People on the road look at me. Maybe they thought -This girl is stupid , how can we fly-. "HyunA.. invicible!!" He reminds me. "Oh yes!! yes!!" I make myself invicible. "But.. My wing.." I can't get it out. I try hard.. hard until i feel the nerves will pop out.

"Let me help you , baby." He lifts me to the skies. "I wanna fly myself!! not being carry!!" I stuggle. "Who says that i'll carry you??" He release his hand and makes me fall down. But , that way , i can get my black andwhite wings. "Ah!! Seung!!You are always like that!" I flap flap my wings and fly beside him. "Need my help??" He holds my hand. "Baby! Don't be like that!! I'll miss you so much when you die." I giggle . "Call me baby again! Omo~It's the first time." he flies around the white cloud.

"Baby!! Baby!! Baby!!" I shouted with my whole power . I wanna say Baby I love you!! Until i die. "Baby!! I love you!!!" I flaps beside him.  "Me too!!" He hugs me from the back and we will go to Jeju. I close my eyes. -God , please let us be like this forever... I don't wanna be parted.-

"HyunA.. Let's fly quickly??!" He flies infront of me really quickly and i follow him. "We're here!!! JEJU!!!" How fast we can travel by flying. Seung go down and i can see he reads a spell again. "What are you doing??" I pat his back. "Look!!" He points at a place. His car!! "Your car!!!" I smiles. He rides inside it and i also get in. "Where are we staying??" I turns to him. "Let's eat firstt!! Come on!!" He makes his puppy face. "I can't reject your eyes!! Okay , eat eat!!" I look at his car. maybe , It'll be the last time i sit here. I exhales. "Babe.. when i died , i want you to take all my goods . Just take it at my house?? I've made the legacy letter for my will. Take all , include my home. " His words breaks my heart. "I know i should not told you at this happy momment. But , i have to say it .." He continues , while my eyes turns reddish.

"I understand.. I'll take all... It's yours." I pretend to smile. I will die , you don't need to make your will. "Thanks for understanding baby.." He pats my hat and my hair. "We're here.. Do you know what's Jeju's cuisine??" He opens the safebelt and get out to open my door. "Where is this??" I don't answer his question. "Songjeongmehyang (송정미향) Restaurant . It serves the best roasted tilefish (옥돔구이)." 

He brings me inside and we really enjoy it. "Yummy!!!" I smile, "Because we're on ..." He stops and look at his phone. "Are you looking at GPS??" I jokes. "No way. I've been here before." He laughs.  Because We're at Seogwipo. We're near to Jeongbang Waterfall . "Let's go to Jeongbang waterfall!! My appa brings me there when I'm a child." I beg him. "Arassoo.." We pay at the bill. "Baby!! The bill is so.. expensive." I am shocked at the price. "This is tourism place. Everything is not too cheap." He pays the bill and we get out and sits at the car.

"Jeongbang waterfall!!" I am so excited. we drive not long at we're here. Look at the ocean , yeah!! I feel like I wanna be afish... The Jeongbang waterfall

. It falls to the ocean. "Babyy!! We're heree!!!" I jumps excitedly. "It's the only one waterfall to the ocean in asia, Let's play!!!" Seung drags my hand and we stop aside. I decided to sit at the ground. It's so cold and windy!! I continue walking and walking. Yeah!! I continue walking , as i walk i saw some divers swimming to the rocky beach. and HyunSeung understands that i'm curious. "That's the haenyeo (해녀) , It's woman diver." He walks to the rocky beach. There's the haenyeo. Actually , they're already old. But , they dive and catch the fresh seafood. "Seung!! What did they do??" I don't really understand tourism. "Selling seafood. I admit , It's expensive. But, it's really fresh and the views here is amazing." He sits at the beach. sprinkle his feet on the water. "Let's eat then!!" I sprinkle the water in my face." Fresh, If i will die here. It's okay. "Let's try the raw seafood then.." He gets up and buy something. "Tadaa!!! it's  shellfish HyunA!!" He puts the plate on the sand. "Shellfish??? raw??" I look at it with a disgusting face.

"Just eat that , and enjoy the view!" He uses the chopsticks and feed me. I chew it. Yeah , It's delicious. "Seung , You're right!!" I laugh. we finished eating  "Let's play at the beach!!" He runs forward and take off his shirt showing his abs. "YAHH!!" I run and hug him. "Waee??" He looks at me. "Don't do that , others will look at you.. You're mine." I hug him tighter. "Let's change into swimsuit. Let's find hotel!" He wear his clothes and we find a hotel. "Where to stay?? Ah!! We doesn't make any reservation." I  pouted. "Here we are , Hotel Sun Beach." He parks his car and he gets out. "I'll book ." He winks. "Babyy!! I'll just be with you." I follow his step and he looks at a book. It writes all the room type. "Baby , 2 bed or 1??" He looks at me. "1 is enough." I blush. It's embarassing. "Okay-okay." He books it and the hotel service bring all our luggage.

"Baby!! Change into something nice!!" He sleeps on the bed. "What shall i wear??" I look at him confusely.

"You must wear swimsuit.. You're not going to swim like that." He looks at me. "Oh yes!! " I opens my bag and try to find something i can wear. Nothing.. "I have got nothing. I forget that we'll swim." I mumble. I have it. it's a cute swimsuit and i take a beach hat. . "Seung!! I've got it." I run to the bathroom and change.

I finished changing and look at seung. With big eyes. "Omoo.. Seung you're so hot!!" His abs. "You're hot too.." He looks at me and smirks. "Jinjja?? I'm happy!" Let's go now!! he drags my hand and we go to the beach. "It's so beautiful!!!" I plays with the water. splashing at the shore. HyunSeung sats beside and just staring at me. "Play with me!" I splash the water in his face. "Yahh!! I hate it!!"He splash the water on my face. I giggle and keep on splashing it on him. I run away by sweimming to the deeper part. "Yah!! come back!" He splash the water. and he swims to my place. "NOO!!!" I swim quickly to get away from him. But, he catches me. "Where are you going??" He holds my hand and carry me to the shore. He carries me in bridal style , make our face so near. I just move my face and kiss him on lips. "HyunA! you're so bold. I thought girl.." He's shocked. "Because i love you.. I'll do everything for you." I'll do everything to save him. Even if I'll die.

It's night now.. and we are back to our room. "Seung!!! I'm tired!!" I throw myself on the bed. Tomorrow will be my last day as human. I'll dead. No HyunA is alive. HyunSeung is walking to the bed. I look at him with all my hope. "Why are you staring at me??" He laughs and sleeps beside me. "Seung, let's do it??" I hugs him from his back. "HyunA.. No.. i'm not going to.." He closes his eyes. He doesn't love me?? "Don't think anything as you like... I love you , but i will not do it.. Good night.." He talks softly. "Why why??" he must not love me.. Paboo. "How can you be like that HyunA yah?? I am going to do it .. If i can marry you. But, I can't.." He sighs. "Make it with me , if you love me.." I kiss his ears. "HyunA.. don't don't.." He turns at me. "I want to lose my ity for you.. Just you.." I kiss his cheeks. "You're the one who says it. Don't regret.." He kiss me deeply