Demon's enemy is Angel

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

Okay-okay , I dunno what to do now!! HyunSeung to be Leraje or Vampire. But , I guess it's better to turn him into Leraje?? He's the real demon . While Vampire is not an old mythology demon. Okay-okay !! I've decided HyunSeung to be Leraje. Starting from now , HyunSeung wasn't a vampire!! Remember!! He's Leraje. Arasso?? If you don't know who he's .. I've explained all in chapter 4 , go back and read it. It's on the upper part. Keke.. I guess I'll not change the Tittle quickly. I still have to wait for my poster done. Gamsahamnidaa :3 I'll not update fastly. You know.. I must learn all about demon and started to type it..


[NOONE POV]

-Prove me . That you really happy to be HyunA.-

-I'll go to school without braided hair.-

-Deal!!- HyunSeung smirks and tell HyunA to close her eyes , When she closes her eyes. HyunSeung uses his power to use a teleportation power and teleport themselves. HyunA opens her eyes. She's back in class. HyunSeung is sitting right behind him.

-Am I dreaming??- she rubs her eyes.

-I guess not, I really saw my palace . My own... It'll be really great if i can be the princess right??- Every girl dreams to be a princess.

She packs all her books and she grab her bag. She walk out from the class. and sigh .

-I'm out of luck. Really! Why i must be a demon!!!!- She yelled at her thought.

"Ah!!!! I don't want to meet him... I don't want!!!" She shouts.

"I'll rove you!! I'm Kim HyunA not that demon!!" She shouts and calls a taxi to head home.

[HYUNSEUNG POV]

Kim HyunA huh?? I've been having an empty thought while following her. She'll read my mind. Prove that.. I'm sure , You're Lilith and that Kim Hyun Ah.. I don't need her. I need your soul princess. I smirk and flaps my wing . Let Me see how you'll do that , Kim Hyun Ah... I flap my wing and follow her's taxi.

[HYUNA POV]
"Ahjussi.. Please go here. " I tell the taxi driver.

"Oh.. okay.. We'll be there soon miss." He starts to drive to my house.

"What must i do?? How can i prove him?? How can i go to school with that kind of look?? " I mumble.

"You're right , miss. You're so pretty and yet you braided your hair. You're not a child anymore. I'm not interfering your problem but.. I'm sure you'll be happy with that." I look at his face . He's a really kind 60 years old man. I reads his mind.

-This woman , she's not a child anymore.. She must be able to show herself. I must tell her.- I look at his eyes. Yeah.. He's a really caring person.

"Ahh.. That's why I'm going to change... I've to prove that i can do it." I reply the ahjussi.

"You're a good girl. I've a grand daughter , you look like her ."

"Ah.. Ahjussi.. You're working for ?? You've a son and a granddaughter the same age as me. You will be tired if you keep working." I don't mean to say that he's old . But, Can't his child feed him??

"Oh.. No!! my child and grandchildren are all nice to me. They told me to stop. But , I don't want... I can feel someone is right here beside me . When i ride this taxi." Is he trying to say ghost??

I try to train my power of reading the past. =I saw her wife. She is happy to be with him. He's still so young . He enjoys everything with her wife. But , he and her wife always spend time with his only son in this taxi. He always bring them to everywhere. One day her wife dead. She has a short life. She has no sickness. But , she die of old . She died when this ahjussi is 45 years old. This ahjussi is depressed and he never wanted to stop working. He loves this taxi so much.= I wonder why he do that?? What did he say?? someone is beside him?? is she her wife??

"Is the person your wife??" I continue my question.

"How can you know??" His face turns serious and he scares me.

"Ah.. I was able to feel the pain in your eyes. You sure miss her alot." I lie.

"You're lying.. I can see that.." Is he a priest?? His eyes turn red and he stare at me . He's creepy.

"I'm not.. I just .. Don't get mad.." I almost cry.

"I guess you don't know that..." He sighs and his face turns a bit normal. Did he know that I'm a demon?? I read his mind.

=This woman , I feel a bit weird when I see her. I can feel that she's a demon. She has a different athmosphere. Athmosphere of blood . I can feel it.. Maybe she still don't know that she has the demon in her body. I must seal it before the other demon came and take her to follow them.=

"Ahjussi.. What do you mean??" I pretend.

"No.. No.. I just mean this is your house." He points.

"Oh.. Gamsahamnidaaa.." I pay him and walk away . What did he mean by that?? I guess he's a priest. I must tell HyunSeung??

"Oh!! Agassi.. You left something.." He call me.

"Jinjja?? sorry.." I run back.

"No you're not.. You're a demon.. " He locked the door of the car and he comes with his serious face again.

"Ahjusssii!!! what are you doing???" He is going to do what?? He takes out some book and started to read it.

"Ahjussi!!!" I don't know what he's doing. He scares me... and then , I feel like my soul is being eaten by him , the more he continue the spell. I feel like I'm going to destroyed and die. I can't fight back. I don't have any spell that'll kill someone. He continues his speel and I'm feel really.. really.. I'm going to die..

"Stop it!!!! Stop!!!!" I can't stop screaming.. The scream of dying.

"You're going to die , I'll finished you." He continues the spell.

"HYUNSEUNG!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? I NEDD YOU HELP!!!" I remember that he says the seal in my hand is use so that he know where i am. Maybe he'll hear me too.. Just protect me this time... I don't want to be destroyed. He almost finished his spell and i closed my eyes. I don't want to know anything again.

"HyunA!!!" I saw HyunSeung. He is coming and with his bow and arrows . He stops the ahjussi. "You're killing him??" I stare at him.

"I just stop him." This is the first time I saw HyunSeung in his real form. Oh no!! The ahjussi , he wake up.

"You two demon , I know you must be Leraje and Lilith . I can feel your soul. Dark blood, dark spirit and love is the feeling i can taste. I'll destroy you two. When the other demon meet others they'll be stronger . But when I start my spell You're going to die!!" He... I can see that he's shining and he turn into an angel. The ahjussi sits back and fainted.

"HyunSeung!!! What must i do??" I stare at him.

"That angel , is just borrowing his body. He'll wake up soon." He push me and I'm out. How can I pass through like transparent??

"Thank you.. But, Will the angel enter my mom body??" I am so scared of dead.

"Of course , angel can do that. I hope your mom consentration is full. Someone will not be posessed if he/she has a nice consentration." He explains it to me.

"Please .. Please.. Protect me today.." I cry.

"Arasso.. I'll protect you forever. I'll protect you ... But I'll make myself invisible and You'll be able to see me. I'll be right beside you." He's really nice. I mean demon is not that bad.

"Thank you.." I fee lifeless.

"I'll teach you one spell.. a power to see people around you . If they're angel , demon or human ,.." He's really kindhearted.

"Jinjja?? I'll be safer then.." I wink at smile.

"Yeah.. You'll be safer HyunA..." It's the first time he call me HyunA with a smile , He'll only call me Lilith...

I'm jealous with Lilith ... How can she get him and I HyunA can't...


UPDATED!! SORRY SHORT CHAPTER!! I'M A BIT BUSY -__-

AND OF COURSE I'M SCARED. I imagine of the Ahjussi face . Omoo!!

Please Subscribe!!!