Sacrifice

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!! (HIATUS)

HYUNA POV:

His name is not here?? How can it happen?If I choose the Angel then... He'll die?? He'll die??  I turn my head and look at the -Sin Watcher.- "Excuse me.. Would you mind lend me the list??" I must check forhis name.  Hell , it's here. His name... What shall i do??

"Thank you." I return the sin list and excuse to take the deed list. I'll go to hell. Tell them the news. But , I'm scared with them. I take my phone out. "Oh!! There's  no signal in heaven." I mumbles. I am abit hard to concentrate and make my wings out. I let myself fall down from the skies and I can get my wings at once. I have to let my wing out by force. I landed at the ground.

"I've to make myself visible. " I make myself visible and get my phone. Dialing HyunSeung number.

"HyunSeung , I've something to tell you." I quickly answer.

"Hey.. Wait a moment . I'll finish the trash first. I'll call back." He ends the call. I know , these is the reason why he turns into bad demon. Yeah.. He never do anything good. Except smiling for me. If it's included as doing good. I look at this beautiful world. What will happen if i choose the wrong path?? and the earth turn into hell?? I just stare plainly at the ground. But , i wake up when my phone rang.

"Babyy.. what happen??" heraing his voice make me.. Impossible i choose the angel and kill him.

"Ani.. I just need your help..."

"I'll be right there," The calls end and he's right infront of me.

"Hi babyyy.." He hugs me. "Bring me to the hell.. I've something to do.." Telling the demons that some of them are free.

"Later.. How about finding God??? How is it??" He puts puppy face. My hearts race. How can i say it.

"Your name is not there..." I stare plainly at him. "I don't want you to be killed..." I just hold my teary eyes. He just stare at me. I know he's reading my mind, my past because i can't tell him the full story.

"Don't let your feeling control you.." He clear my tears.

"how can i do that?? How can i kill you??" My mind just fill with killing him. I don't want!!

"Let's do your mission first." He means hell?? Yes!! I've to tell them.

"Uhm.." I nodded. and i stare at him blankly.... "Waee??" He looks at me.

"I can't get my wings out..." I pouted. "Ommoo.. how can you not do it?" He pinch my cheeks. "I've taught you..." He grab my hand and carry me in bridal style. "Then!! Let's fly!!" His smile makes me alive now. "Okayy!!!" I smile. I can look at his face near. I don't care . I've to save him.

"We're here..." He puts me down on the red brownish ground. It's my second time going here.

"Hey.. Leraje , bringing human is  prohibited." I dunno . But a scary demon is talking with him. I just stare at that demon.

"She's not normal human. I'm allowed to love her." he holds my hand.

"She's the human with Lilith inside?? How can you love Lilith so much and even love this human." the demon points at me.

"YAHH!! Look at me!! I'm able to control Lilith inside me and Zerachiel!! Do you understand who am i??" I stare at him . How can he says Seung love Lilith. He love me!!!

"World's toucher?? I'm sorry." He bows and leaves. "How dare he say that!! I'm your girlfriend." I still nags . Can't clear all the miserable feeling away.  "HyunA.. why are you really jealous of Lilith inside you??" He tease me and play with my cheeks.

"ah!!" I blush and walk infront of him . "Where's the Demon king?? I've got something to tell him.." I turn at Seung. "Thereee.. I'll bring you.." He holds my hand and walk with me. "Seung.. what can i do if you died??" I turns to his face. He startled for 2 seconds and answer me. "Just... continue to live like usuall... You'll be an angel. If you choose angel." He ruffled my hair.

"Stop it.. You ruin my pretty hair. I'll keep it forever." I must keep everything given by him forever. "Stop saying something that will make you love me more.." He winks. "Yahhh!!!" I hit his hand slightly. "We're here.. I guess.. You've to enter yourself.." He smiles and let go of my hand. "I'll enter first.. Wait for me , okay??" I turn around . and he replies me with a nod. I'm sacred that he'll go . and leave me....

"Excuse me.." I enter the room slowly.

"Who's that??" The rough and jarring sound is here.

"Kim HyunA.. the world's toucher." I walk and bow.

"I've known your intention. Give me the list.." He move his hand. I stand up and walk slowly and give the list to him. "Here.." I move back.

"Dear daughter of the world. Who's the demon inside you??" He stare at me. His eyes is wise . Hyunseung ever told me. Hell king is also god. He's part of angel He's just here to control the demon. That's what i remember.

"Lilith , sir. The daughter of black born with hatred." I smiles.

"I understand.." What did he mean?? understand??

"What do you mean by understand??" I stare at him. I'm impolite now.

"Why you're able to control Lilith.. Lilith is something that hard to control if it's inside someone body. It's me that make her into like that... You've Leraje as your friend right??" No.. He's my boyfriend.

"Actually... He's my.. boyfriend." I spell the word slowly.

"Lilith is pleased then.. She allows you to get along with Leraje.... She's not someone like that.. You must be a nice person." The conversation started to turn into an amusing talks for me.

"What's with Lilith.. I'm Kim HyunA now.." I'm dizzy talking a bunch of fool.

"I know.. I know... I'll tell the demon with name written here not to worry. Because they'll be safe." He puts the paper aside and take a phone beside him. It's a verry old phone with a swing . We've to move it and call... Maybe it's not a phone. Oh.. he announce the news . Maybe it's a speaker. I try to guess what is that because i don't know what to do.

"Okay.. World's toucher.. You may go now." He move his hand.

"Sir.. Just one wish.." I beg. "What is it that i can help??" He looks at me.

"Let Leraje to be an angel.. Help him.. I don't want to let him die of me... It's okay if i died..." I beg, Just let Seung and this chosen demon and angel survive.

"I can make your wish come true. Just like you said. Angel , chosen demon and Leraje. He'll be safe." He moves and i saw a black paper in his hand.

"What must i do?? I'll do it.." I beg again. "You have to ....." he walks back to his seat and he take a very big book. name -DEMON RULES-

"You have to sacrifice yourself... Die.. The blood of world toucher can make everything come true." He looks at me.

"I wanted to save the world and also him .... I've to choose angel. But him... I've no choice other than sacrifice myself." I turns and smile. It's okay HyunA.. You die for him it's okay.. He may not die.. He must be an angel.. and I still can meet him. One day..

"Then here.." He gives me a stamp and that black paper. I saw something white walking on the paper. It's the contract... Th white word is wrtitten there suddenly. I have to stamp this. Just this and Seung , Leraje .. They'll be safe... I can't help but my tears flow.. I stamp the purple stamp in the black paper.

"Sir.. help me once again.." I cries . I wanna be with him But , If i died . I'll not meet him.

"What my daughter??" He keeps the paper.

"Don't tell him.. I'll just tell him that he'll die.. Make it a secret.." I cries.

"Because yoou really ove him. I'll do that.. It's our secret then.." He smiles. "Yes.." I clear my tears that keeps on flowing and flowing. Stop crying!!! he's outside waiting for you.. He's there.. make a nice last moment.. I smile and take a deep breath.

"Excuse me.. When i died . The human world will keep on living. How about my mom??" I bow .

"Every human that know you will forget you. Like you never exist." He looks at me. "The demon and angel will not forget me, right??" I cry again. "Yeah.. only human. They'll forget all." It's okay.. sacrifice yourself and never exist. "Excuse me.." I bow and leave.

"HyunA!!!" I saw his smile again. "You cry??" He looks at my eyes.

"yes.. I've to let you die.. How can i not cry??" I lie.. Just lie HyunA..

"HyunA yahh.. It's okay.. it's okay.." He let me cry in his chest. I really regret loving him. Why we're not just friend . Why he doesn't love Lilith. Just love her... I cries and he pats my back. "I'm okay!!" I smile with my  reddish eyes.

"Then.. Where are we going??" I smile again . Force your smile HyunA..

"your home??" He looks at me. "No.. Let's make a byebye party. You'll leave me.." I lie again.

"Yeah.. Let's find somewhere nice. Where??" He stare at me. "Anywhere.. Just somewhere nice.." I wonder where is the best place for sacrifice love.

"Let's go to Jeju??" He look deep into my eyes. "Jeju?? Why not singapore?? I prefer there.." I smile.

"Jeju.. Because I want to watch my HyunA in Bikini.." He hugs me from the back.

"Ahhh.. arasso.. I'll go to jeju then.. I'll make an excuse with my mom.." I smile. "If it's you.. My mom will never reject it." I pinch his nose.

"Uhhh.." He purr and bring me home.

"Omma.. I'll have a trip with Seung.. Is it okay?? Just for 2 days?? We're not going to do anything." I ask my mom.

"Jinjja?? It's okay.. Just go.. When??" She smiles.

"Now... Omma.. I love you." I want to say all my bye bye word to my mom.

"now?? ommoo.. You've to prepare.." She quickly walk and prepare my things.

"Omma.. I love you.. I don't wanna be parted with you." I cries again. My tears.. I will die in 2 days and my mom willnever remember me. never.

"HyunA,, Just 2 days. How can you be like that?? You're adult now." She pats my head.

"Omma.. Don't forget me.. Please.. please.." I cry louder and keep sobbing.

"HyunA.. don't be so childish.. Come on, all ready!!!" My mom takes my bag in the living room.

"Omma... Omma... Say taht you love me and you love me the most.." Maybe it's the last time i hear this... Omma... please.

"HyunA.. Omma love you and of course the most.. If I can die to cancel yours i'll do it." Die to cancel my death??

"No!!!! You can't!!!" I'm getting stress. Everytime i hear die. I feel like I'm dying..

"HyunA.. He has arrive." My mom point at Seung.

"Ommunim!! " He smiles really big and help my mom to take the bag.

"Omma.. I love you.." I kiss her cheeks and forehead. This is the last time I'll say it. Sorry..

"Mom love you too.." her tears flow. Maybe because I'm overact.

"Byee!!!!" Seung and i wave to my mom. "waitt.. let me see mom..." I stare at my mom from the mirror. I keeo crying.

"HyunA.. You're so childish, You're not able to leave your mom just 5 seconds??" He laughs.

"It's not like that.. Omma bye." I wave my hand and the car moves again.

"Ticket ?? " I look at Seung's car. "Heree.. It's here.." He shows me my ticket.

"Oh.. I'm so happy to be with you Seung. Every moment with you is the happiest moment." I try to tell him all i feel.

"Jinjja?? Me too!" He drives to the airport.

"Yeah... Even though you're scary at first.. You're the one protects me from Hong Mi.. You're the one who changes me." I smile and hold my tears.

"It's okay.. I just do that because I love you." He turns for me a while and look at the road again.

"I love you too.. Let's keep repeating that word." I really wanted to hear him saying i love you for hundred or thousands time.

"Yeah.. I'll die soon.. I love you." it's not you but me.

"I love you too.." We keeps repeating that word until we arrive at the airport.


Sad chapter , sorry.. I've to save my Seungie :((

Really soorryy..

Updated!!

SUBSCRIBE!!