What did Kyuhyun just said??

Just Look At Me

Kyuhyun patted on Sangmi’s shoulder, “Are you okay now?”

Sangmi sobbed, and then gave a smile to Kyuhyun. She nodded and keeps smiling to Kyuhyun that sat beside her, try to persuade him that she’s really okay now, even though she is not really fine now.

Of course, its still hurt. Even just a little bit, its still hard to know that Donghae is having a girlfriend and his girlfriend just a few meters apart from them now, just in the next door, with Donghae. Who wouldnt get hurt if saw the one you loved is being with someone, and that person is not you?

“Well, just let Donghae hyung go...” Kyuhyun said easily.

Sangmi looked up at Kyuhyun’s face, she made a smile again and she nodded.

“You know? You just look like a robot. You nodded so many times if I say something to you. Can you just say something instead gave me a nod?!” Kyuhyun were right.

Sangmi moved her eyes and staring so blankly... “I have nothing to say, Kyu...” she answered slowly.

“Just... let him... go. You dont have to be sad anymore for that boy who always makes you cry... because...” Kyuhyun cant finish his sentences.

“Because?” Sangmi lifted her eyebrows up, waiting for Kyuhyun to continue his words.

“Because... you will always have me... Can you just... Look at me?” Kyuhyun asked.

And they were quiet. Sangmi just has a blank on her face, so does Kyuhyun. His heart was beating soooo faster than before, he waits for Sangmi’s reaction. But Sangmi just made a blank expression. And Kyuhyun keeps deny that he did say those words to Sangmi.

Stupid. Stupid Kyuhyun. What the hell are you doing? You just told her? STUPID KYUHYUN, STUPID!

he keeps cursed himself.

Kyuhyun cant hold it anymore. He felt that he cant breathe. He didnt say anything, Sangmi didnt say anything. They all are in silence. Then Kyuhyun... ran.

He ran out of Sangmi’s apartment. Left Sangmi alone.

Sangmi look at the door that just closed by Kyuhyun. What did Kyuhyun say????????? Sangmi just cant believe it!! What did Kyuhyun said to her just a few moment ago???

No. No. Sangmi’s ears were not right. There is some problem of her ears. Because Kyuhyun said that... it must be Sangmi that heard a wrong word. Yup, she was heard it wrongly. Because Kyuhyun NEVER, and WILL NEVER say that kind of words.

###TBC###

what will happen in the next chapter! just wait for it! and I'm sorry if I update so badly, but this week I have holidays so I hope I can update it fast! thankyou for the comments and subscribing! ^^