Why you are so annoying?!

Just Look At Me

Kyuhyun’s POV

I walked in to my room after I met that monkey girl. She’s annoying! Why does she keep appear in my life?! Its so bothering me!

“Ya, Kyuhyun-ah! Waegurae?” Donghae hyung asked me.

I looked at Donghae’s face and sighed, “Hyung, you know? That monkey girl lived in front of our dorm,” I answered.

Donghae frowned, “Monkey girl? Nugu?”

“You know that girl! Lee Sangmi!” I yelled her name.

“Lee Sangmi? Why did you call her Monkey Girl? She is beautiful,”

I sighed again, “Beautiful? Dont kidding me, hyung. She is annoying. She keeps yell at me just like a monkey in the jungle,”

Heard my answer, Donghae laughed, “Hei, she’s beautiful, you know.”

“Aiissh~ dont tell me you like that monkey, hyung!”

Once again, Donghae chuckled, “So, where is ahjumma?” Donghae asked about Ahjumma that usually cleans our dorm, and lived in Sangmi’s apartment now, but she’s gone. I have no idea where she is.

“I dont know. What I know is... she was replaced by that monkey girl,”

I mumbled to my self about Sangmi, then I took my PSP and played with it. Maybe it will helps me to forget that Monkey.

####

Sammy’s POV

2 weeks passed since the first day I moved here. So this is my 2nd week ^o^ Well, this apartment is really nice. The people around me is also nice to me, and I became closer to Super Junior oppadeul—except Kyuhyun.

I have no idea why does he always act like a crazy boy. He keeps yelling me whatever I do. And I really hate him, like he hates me too.

Kyaaa!

Suddenly all of my apartment’s lamp turned off. I dont know why. Corslet, maybe? Uhh~~ please dont! I hate dark!!!

I ran out of my apartment, and knocked Super Junior’s dorm, “Oppaaaaa~ Oppaaaa~~” I called them.

But no one came to open that door. Maybe they are not in home now? Oh my~

“Oppa, please open the door!” I shout again.

Finally, that door opened. But someone who stood in front of me is the person I dont want to see right now, I wish it was Donghae oppa, but actually it was Kyuhyun. Urgh.

“Waeyo, monkey girl?” he asked sneeringly.

“U-uhm... My lamp doesnt work. Please let me in~” I beg Kyuhyun. Okay, it was embarassing but... i have no choice.

“What are you doing? Do you want to steal our food?” he accused me.

What?!

I slapped his arm, “Please, I beg you~ Just for this time. Okay?”

Kyuhyun laughed, “I never heard that monkey afraid of darkness. Anyway, my lamp is not working too,” He said, and then he laughed again.

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever, just let me in,”

I stepped forward, but he closed the door, not really closed, but it blocks my way to in. I stepped back again, and sighed.

“Who told you to come in, young lady?”

I stomped my foot on the floor. This boy is reaaaaally annooying!!!!

“Uhm, well~ There’s only me in this dorm. My hyungs have a schedule. Do you want to stay here only with me? Even you do want, I dont want to!” he said again.

“Cho Kyuhyun, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaseee~~~ I’m really scared right now... you know that??”

“Are you scared??? Ooohh~ I’m sorry... but I dont know~ Go back to your apartment! I want to continue my game! ANNYEONG!” he yelled and then closed the door.

Hm... Should I acting?

“Hiks... Kyuhyun-ah... why do you keep doing this to me? I’m really scared... What if... there’s a thief get into my apartment? He will kill me... or... do something bad to me... hiks...” I cried. Well, its not a real cried, It was an acting, but my tears was falling for real. I have a talent in acting, right?

“I dont care, e e e e e~~”Kyuhyun sang from the inside.

“Huueeee~ Kyuhyun-ah... please let me in!”

Finally, the door opened. Kyuhyun surprised when see my tears in my cheeks. “Are you... crying?” he asked.

And then, there are 2 person passed us. They saw Kyuhyun, after that they looked at me—who has tears in my cheeks. They must thought Kyuhyun made me cried, well... its not wrong, right?

Kyuhyun scratch his head, “Ya! Its not me who makes this girl cried!” he yelled at those 2 person.

I wiped my tears. “Can I go in?” I asked again

Kyuhyun sighed, “OKAY OKAY!”

I made a big grin, and then I step in. Super Junior’s dorm is quiet neat. Not like what I think. Uhm you know, boy’s apartment always messy, right?

“Sit there!” Kyuhyun said.

I nodded and sat on the sofa, but Kyuhyun go inside his room. What is this? It means that I still alone!

“Ya! Kyuhyun-ah! Where are you going?”

“I’m going to my room! What do you want?!”

“I’m alone... here?? Please, sit here... beside me... I’m scared of darkness...”

“YA~YA~YA! You’re lucky because I let you in, you know??! And now you ask me to sit beside you?!” Kyuhyun yelled again.

“Kyuhyun-ah... I’m scared... pleeeaaasssee~~”

“AIIISSH! You’re so annoying! Okay! I will get my game, first,” he said and sighed. Oohh~ okay, he’s good boy now!

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun come and sit beside me, and he was busy playing with his PSP. Is he a maniac? I guess -_-

“Ya, Lee Sangmi,” he called me. I looked at him, “Are you trying to flirting on me? Sorry, but I have no interest with a monkey girl like you!” he said.

My mouth opened suddenly, this boy!!!! “YA! Who did flirting on you???? I NEVER!!” I yelled, and then I slapped his head.

“Ya! I lose because of you!!!”

“I DONT CARE~!”

“Yah!” Kyuhyun slapped me back.

#####

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aish, this girl is really annoying me. She’s Sooman sonsaengnim’s daughter, her father is really nice, but how could he has an annoying daughter???!!!

Okay, Sangmi doesnt make a noise anymore. Now she’s very quiet. Its good because I can focus on my game~

What is this???? I feel something lean on my shoulder again!!

I looked at Sangmi, and its true. She is sleeping, and she is leaning her head on my shoulder. AGAIN!

“Ya!! Wake up!!!” I yelled, try to wake her up, but there’s no reaction. She still sleeping.

Oh gosh~

######

1 hour later…

Sangmi hasn’t wake up. She still sleep, with her head still leaning on my shoulder. Why does she always lean her head on my shoulder??!

“Euhm… Kyuhyun-ah?”

“Aish~ Finally you’re wake! Is is your hobby, leaning on my shoulder while you sleep?!”

“Hah? I leaned on you, again??”

“AGAIN!”

“I-I’m sorry. Aaah, the lamps is on right now, I’ll back to my apartment. Goodbye!”

She walked to the door, then I stopped her, “Ya! You have something to say to someone help you, right?”

Sangmi rolled her eyes, “KAMSAHAMNIDA~ are you satisfied?”

“Do it better next time!” I said.

And then, Sangmi out of my apartment.

Aaahh~ finally she’s home, but… I’m alone again.

Wait, Cho Kyuhyun, why do you feel lonely when she left??? Its better when you’re alone than you have to spend your time with her!!


####~TBC

woohoo~ this is the 3rd chapter! Please comment ^^