Our First Sight

Just Look At Me

Sammy’s POV

I looked to the blue sky. Beautiful, but honestly i’m bored with it. I’ve been seen the blue sky since many hours ago, because i’m in a plane. This plane is going to take me from America to Korea, my hometown.

I hate going back to Korea. Not because I hate my hometown... but... I think, Korea’s thing is make me very-very bored with it. I’m Korean, but I lived in America for a very long time, so I dont like Korea’s things too much.

I still lookod at the sky, and I felt sleepy... very-very sleepy because I didnt sleep yesterday night only to finished my game...

Slowly, my eyes closed... and here I come, dreamland~

#####

Kyuhyun’s POV

I felt something leaned on my shoulder... what is it?

I glanced to my shoulder and saw the girl who sat beside me was leaning her head on my shoulder, and she was sleeping.

Aiissh...I want to move her head, but i’m afraid it will wake her up... aishh... ottohke?? Should I let her lean on my shoulder?

Aahh... it seems that I have to -_-

I looked at my clock on my left hand, it needs 3 hours more to arrived in Korea. I’m back from America because I had a concert there 2 days ago, with Super Junior, of course. Well, we had fun in America, but i still thought that Korea is the best, because i’m Korean. I just too love my country,. But its good, isnt it?

But wait... because it needs 3 hours more to arrived in Korea, that means that I have to let this girl lean on my shoulder, for 3 hours too?

Oh my... she will break my arm!

#####

3 hours later...

Geezz... this girl is really going to break my arm! She was sleep from 3 hours ago, and until this time she hasn’t wake up yet!

And now, the plane is already stop, but she hasn’t open her eyes! Argh!

Finally, I try to wake her up, “Agasshi, agasshi, we’re arrived in Korea,” I said.

That girl woke up suddenly, and her head, successfully hit my chin. AW!

“AWWW!” I screamed, and looked at the girl with evil face.

That girl just covered with her hands, “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry~” she apologized.

I didnt notice her, I took my bag and walked out from the plane.

I hope i will NEVER meet that girl again!!

####

how's the first chapter???? is it to short???? kkkkkk xD~ i'm sorry if its too short... but I will update the next chapter soon! I promise~ please leave your comment too :)