Why did you here?

Just Look At Me

Sammy’s POV

What was that?! That boy is gone, he left me when I was apologizing to him! He has no polite at all! Urgh!

I grumbled so many time because I was very angry, and then I took my bag and walked out from this plane, and out to the airport, and when I was walking, I saw so many girls ran in front of me, they passed me and some of them was hanging blue baloons.

“Kyaaa~~~ Oppa~~~” they screamed hysterically.

Huh? Who is coming until they became like that? The president? I just shook my head when I saw them.

“Agasshi,” someone said, and he bowed to me, he’s on of my daddy’s employee. I know him as Uncle Jang. “Our car is over there,” he said again.

I walked and followed him, and finally we entered in to the car. “Where are we going?”

“Umm... according to your father’s command, I’ll take you to his office. He said there will be a party for you,” Uncle Jang answered.

I frowned my forehead. party?

“He didnt tell me,” I said again.

Uncle Jang smiled, “Surprise!” he yelled.

####

I thought Uncle Jang was joking about the party, but it was really a party. My Daddy even bought me a beautiful dress that suits me very well.

“Hi daddy,” I greeted him and hugged him for a moment.

My daddy smiled, “Hello, my little princess,” he said.

I chuckled, “ I’m not a little princess anymore, Dad. I’m a big girl now,”

“You’ll always be my little princess honey. Oh, let me introduce you to my boys,”

I frowned again, “Your boys? You have another children?” I said and that made my Daddy was laughing so hard.

“Not in that way, honey! I meant, Super Junior. You know them, right?” he asked me like I didnt know his job.

Okay, I know my daddy’s job. He debuts so many singer, but I never interest with his job, you know -_- well, I know his groups name, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x), but I never interest to know them all, I even dont know who’s the leader, the name of its members, etc.

“Boys! Come here~” My daddy shout to the groups of boys over there.

They saw my dad and I, they all smiled and came closer to us. Wow... they all are handsome. This is the first time I meet them.

“Annyeonghaseo, Lee Sangmi-ssi,” said one of them with a sweet smile. “I’m Leeteuk,” he said again, and the rest started to introduce theirself.

I smiled to all of them, “Sammy, I will go to my office room now. This boys will protect you. Bye, honey.”

My daddy left me with Super Junior. And I feel awkward. They are 8, and I’m just by myself. I feel awkward!

“Oh, Hei~ sorry I’m late,” someone said.

Huh? There’s one more? This group is such a big group!

“Oh, annyeonghaseo, you must be Lee Sangmi-ssi, I’m Donghae, but call me Fishy,” he said with a smile.

I felt my face blushed, and my heart was kept beating faster. “O-oh, Annyeonghaseo. Yes, I’m Sangmi, but just call me Sammy,” I said nervously. This was embarassing!

“Ya! Donghae hyung! You left me!” someone yelled.

Oh my.... he is... that boy I met on the plane????

“Yah! Why did you here?!!” that boy yelled again, and he pointed me.

“Waeyo? This party is for me!! Why did you here??!!”

“WHAT??!”

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! Dont act like that to our boss’s daughter!” one of them named Leeteuk—if I didnt forget—yelled back to him.

“What??? She is Sooman Sonsaengnim’s daughter?” he asked like he doesnt believe that fact.

I put my hands on my hips. “Waeyo? Now you are afraid?”

“What??! Just because you are Sooman sonsaengnim’s daughter I will not afraid of you!!!”

####

I just woke up, lately. I saw the clock on the wall, its already 10 o’clock. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Oh... I forgot to tell you now I have a new apartment! My daddy bought it for me, and its really nice~

“Ahjumma~” someone knock my door.

What? Ahjumma? Hei! I’m not an ahjumma!

“Ahjumma~ Ahjumma~” that person kept calling me.

I walked to the door and opened it.

And Cho Kyuhyun—that crazy boy, stood in front of me. “Why did you here?” he asked that again.

“Why did you always ask me that question? I’m the one supposed to ask that! THIS IS MY HOME! Why did you here?!” I yelled at him.

“Why did you buy this apartment?! Do you have a crush on me, so you buy this apartment?!”

“Huh? Are you crazy?! I? Have a crush on you? Dont kidding me!! Where is your apartment, huh?!” I asked.

He pointed his backside, in front of the door that right in front of my apartment door. “This is my apartment,” he answered.

“WHAT???” I screamed, and then I closed the door.

DADDY! WHY DID YOU BUY ME AN APARTMENT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT CRAZY BOY’S APARTMENT????!


####~TBC

 

here comes the 2nd chapter XD please comment if you reaad :) just wait for the next chapter again ^^