Love Birds

Just Look At Me

leeteuk walked in the plane, try to find Sangmi and Kyuhyun. And after looking for them, finally, there they were. Sitting on the plane's chair, sleeping, leaning to each other.

Leeteuk chuckled. Ahh, uri magnae, finally he found his love. He thought. Then he smiled as he walked closer to Kyuhyun and Sangmi who is still sleeping.

"love birds," he said and then he patted Kyuhyun on his shoulder. "Hey, love birds. Wake up, we're arrived," Leeteuk told them again.

Finally Kyuhyun opened his eyes, he looked at Leeteuk, "Uhm, we're arrived already?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yea, a moment ago." Leeteuk answered, "Wake up your princess," he made a big grin.

"What? Princess? Does she look like a princess? Hyung, dont kidding me, are you blind?! She is--"

before Kyuhyun can finished his words, Leeteuk cut him, "A-a-a~ You cant deny."

"Aish, hyung. She is really annoying, how could you said she's a princess..." he stopped, then he stared at Sangmi's face. ".......Ya, she's beautiful.."

Leeteuk laughed again, "Now wake her up,"

"I'll just bring her down, she's tired. She needs sleep. I'll just carry her out of this plane. I dont want to wake her up," he said.

Leeteuk laughed again, "Whatever, the important thing is you can get her out from this plane safely."

"I'll be careful,"

###TBC### 

Sorry for a mess, I have edited it ^^

And sorry (again) if this chapter is too short~

I made this in my school, kkkkkkk xD

and~ its already 40 subscribers!!! Thankyou!! Thankyou!!! Thankyou for the subscribes and the comments!!

Please keep supporting me to write this story ^^

See you at the next chapter!