This is not 'take care'! This is a murder!

Just Look At Me

Sammy’s POV

Someone knock my door, I stood and then walked to the door, and opened it. Its Donghae Oppa! Why did he come so early to my apartment?

“Oppa? Annyeong,” I said hello to him.

He smiled, “Ne, annyeong. Lee Sangmi-ssi... Can you help me? I meant, help Super Junior?”

My eyebrow goes up, “What is it, oppa?” I asked.

“Kyuhyun is sick, but Super Junior is really busy today... Can you take care of him?”

What? Kyuhyun’s sick? So a crazy boy can gets sick too? Haha.

But... what should I say to Donghae oppa? Honestly, I dont want to! But... Donghae oppa ask me for a help... well, I want to be good in front of him, and the others... but... taking of Kyuhyun??????

“O-ohmm... Okay... I’ll be there when you guys are not home,” finally I answered.

Donghae oppa smiled again, “Kamsahamnida, Sangmi-ssi~ Annyeong~” he said, and then he went back to his apartment.

I closed the door, and covered my face with my hand, “Aiissh~ ottohke?? I will spend my time again with that crazy boy... ottohke?”

####

I knock Super Junior’s apartment door. But I dont hear a reply from the inside, so I decided to go in.

When I’m in, there’s no one in the dorm. Where is Kyuhyun? Ah~ Maybe he’s in his room. I walked closer to a door that has Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s photos on it, it must be Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room.

And there he is, Kyuhyun is sleeping on his bed. I walked to him and sat beside his bed, and I looked his face. He’s cute when he’s sleeping, but he looks like an evil if he’s wake up, I thought in my mind.

“Ya! Why do you keep staring at me? Am I that handsome?” Suddenly he opened his eyes.

I was surprised, and I felt very shy. “A-aa... you’re wake up now. I will make you a porridge,” I said and then I walked out from his room to the kitchen over there.

But suddenly I heard he yelled, “Ya! Dont try to give me a poison!”

“I WILL!” I yelled back.

---

Few minutes later, the porridge was ready to eat. It doesnt need much time to cook it because it’s an instant porridge. Hehehe.

“Kyuhyun-ah, this is the porridge. Eat it~” I said and gave Kyuhyun the porridge.

Kyuhyun only looked at me, and then looked at the porridge I gave to him. “Can I eat this? Is it has a poison?”

What???! I slapped his head.

“AW! Ya! I’m sick! Why did you slap my head?”

“Because you’re annoying!” I answered. “Just eat that!”

Finally, Kyuhyun ate that porridge until the bowl is empty. I smiled proudly.

“Ya~ Dont think you win now. That porridge is not good enough, I’m just too hungry so I ate that food. And, that is just an instant one, right? Even a baby can make it, you know~”

Once again, I slapped his head, and then he slapped me back. “YA! Why do you keep slapping my head? I’m sick, you know!“

“To recover you! And set your brain to normal!”

“Aissssshhh~ Just go home if you just want to slap me!”

“I dont want to! Donghae oppa told me to take care of you, so I wont go home until your hyungs back!”

“You called this ‘take care’??? this is a murder!”

“Just shut up, crazy boy!!!!”

“You shut up!”

“YOU!”

“YOU!”

####

Finally, we all are quiet now. We are not arguing anymore. Maybe he was tired and so do I.

“Ya, Kyuhyun-ah, Donghae oppa has a girlfriend... or not?” I asked him.

But Kyuhyun looks like he didnt hear what I asked. He just played with his PSP. “Ya! I asked you!” I yelled.

Kyuhyun finally looked at me, “Do I have to know? I dont know, you should ask him by yourself!” He said.

Urgh, he’s still annoying even he’s sick now.

“Waeyo? Do you like him?”

I looked at him and smiled, “I guess. When I saw him my heart keep beating faster. It must be love, right?”

Kyuhyun’s POV

I didnt say anything when heard that Sangmi is in love with Donghae hyung. Why do I feel like this?

I looked at Sangmi’s face, it turns into red. Does girl always like this when she’s falling in love? Ah~ Why do I feel like this. It feels like... I dont like it when Sangmi said she’s falling in love with Donghae hyung.

“Ya! Your face is really red now! You look so ugly!”

Again, she slapped me, and again, I slapped her back.

“Ya! Why do you always break my mood?” she yelled.

Now, she’s back to the real Sangmi. Sangmi the Monkey Girl. I turned and hugged my pillow, I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

“Kyuhyun-ah, dont tell Donghae oppa about that, arasseo?”

“Why should I tell him? I dont have a bussiness with you or Donghae hyung. Shut up, monkey, I wanna sleep now,” I said, then Sangmi become quiet.

Aish~ I still cant believe that she likes Donghae hyung...

####

When I woke up, I saw Sangmi sleep. She sleep but she’s still sitting on the chair beside my bed. I look ather face. She’s beautiful.

Her eyes, her lips, her nose, her hair... Its just perfect. Why didnt I realize that thing before?

Ahh~ I remembered what Sangmi told me again. She likes Donghae oppa. Well... but why do I keep thinking about that?

And... does Donghae hyung like Sangmi too? I heard Donghae hyung said Sangmi is beautiful before... but... is that mean that he likes Sangmi?

Aaarrghh!!! Why do I keep thinking about that???!!!

####

Sammy’s POV

I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and then I yawned. Uh? Where am I?

Ah... I’m in Kyuhyun’s room. But... why did I on his bed?? And... I wore a blanket???? And... where is Kyuhyun??

“Sangmi-ssi? Are you woke up?” someone asked.

Ah, its Sungmin oppa. “Ne, oppa,” I answered and then I smiled.

“Where is Kyuhyun? And... why did I sleep on his bed? I even wore a blanket...”

“Kyuhyun is in the living room. Hm, I dont know. When I came here you slept there. So, it must be Kyuhyun that moved you on his bed, and wore the blanket for you.”

“Ah. Arasseo. Okay, oppa, I will go home now. Good night,” and then I walked out of the room.

I went to the living room, and here they are, Kyuhyun and his hyungs is sitting in front of the TV.

“Oh, Sangmi-ssi, annyeonghaseo! Thankyou because you had taking care of Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook oppa said, and the other follow to thank me—except Kyuhyun. He even didnt move his head to face me.

“Ne, oppa. Your welcome. I’ll go home now. Good night,”

#######

HAHA! chapter 5 is here~ wow... how much chapter I shared today? lol xD i'm working it all today~~ hihihihi :D enjoy the story... and dont forget to leave your comment! ^^