Decision.

Just Look At Me

Donghae gave her rose, but Kyuhyun gave her love.

-----

Sangmi just woke up. After yesterday night she cant fall asleep, finally she slept after it was 5 a.m. crazy right? And now she just woke up, when its 12 p.m. what a sleep.

Sangmi stood from the bed and go to her bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, after that, she went to her living room and her TV.

And the song played. No Other, Super Junior’s song.

Siwon’s part at the first, then the other members, Yesung, then Ryeowook, and then... Donghae’s part. Sangmi’s eyes got teary. She didnt feel anything but hurt, only hurt. She just waited for Donghae and fell for Donghae too deep and too long, and now this is what she got. Donghae didnt loves her back.

And then, Kyuhyun came with a smile.  When Sangmi saw that smile on Kyuhyun’s face, her heartbeat increase. Faster, faster and faster. She felt she cant breath. Just with saw Kyuhyun on the TV? Something’s happened.

He sang with a soft voice that Sangmi really likes. With a smile Sangmi really loves to see. His eyes always shines when he tried to cheer Sangmi up. Sangmi realized that Kyuhyun filled her empty these days...

Why this song really suits her feeling?

She just realized that there is no one else just like Kyuhyun. That boy came after Donghae came. He sang the most beautiful after Donghae sang. After Donghae changed her life, Kyuhyun came just like he want to make Sangmi smile again.

Kyuhyun, that boy can makes Sangmi cry, angry, laugh, and so comfortable in one time... can she forgot Donghae?

Or... even she ALREADY forgot Donghae because of Kyuhyun?

Maybe its true that everytime she saw Donghae, that hurt feeling still came, but.. just a little. A little bit. Because now all Sangmi can thinks about is Kyuhyun. No one else she can think about.

“Stupid Kyuhyun,” Sangmi murmured, “Crazy Kyuhyun,” she whispered again.

Now, she really made a decision.

Then she made a smiled to Kyuhyun in TV, “Stupid, you should say it first before I change my decision,”

###TBC###

woa! i made 2 chapters today ^^

how is it? please leave ur comments, because it means a lot for me!! ^^

hope you like this chapter and wait until its finish!

thankyou readers! :D