Nicer than before

Just Look At Me

Sangmi’s POV

I’m sitting on the sofa in front of my TV, but the TV is not turn on. I’m just sitting in front of it, thinking about how was I a few days ago. I’m confused what I supposed to do. I feel bored. I have no friends at all.

Suddenly I remembered Donghae oppa again. 2 weeks passed since I know he has a girlfriend already. Well, even I havent forget him completely, but now I’m not that sad anymore. Because... Kyuhyun is always cheering me now.

I dont know why, Kyuhyun changed in to 180 degrees now. He’s really nice to me. Well, not very nice... but he’s better than before. He’s nicer now. He is always asking how I feel when I meet Donghae oppa, and I always said that I’m okay to him, but it doesnt make him stop to asking me. He always makes me feel better when I start to think about Donghae oppa again.

Suddenly...

Oh my! The lamp went off again! Ottohke >.<

I ran out from my apartment and knocked Super Junior’s dorm, and not very long after I knocked it, it opens. And Kyuhyun stands in front of me now.

“Hey, I know you’ll come because the lamp doesnt work again,” he said.

I made a big grin, then I stepped in. Without a permission, I sat on the sofa I usually sit, but Kyuhyun went in to his room. “Ya~ Kyuhyun-ah!” I called him.

He turned, “Wait me there. I will get my game then I will sit beside you,” he told me then I smiled again.

I’m happy because he remembered all about me.

A moment later, Kyuhyun back with his game on his hand, then as he said, he sit beside me and play the game quietly.

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

I smiled, “I’m okay~ you have asked me that question for one hundred times,” I joked then I laughed by my self.

“Have forget about Donghae hyung?” he asked again.

I sighed. “I dont know...”

Kyuhyun’s POV

I sighed. I know. Its hard to forget your first love. To forgetting someone we loved is really hard... really. I know that feelings. I felt it too when Haneul dumped me. But now, I’m okay. But... seeing Sangmi like this, I dont know... I just... dont like it. I dont like it when she tried to smile in front of Donghae hyung, because I can see the tears inside her smile, thats why I keep ask her that she’s okay or not.

“I’ll buy you coffee, just wait here, okay~” I said, she nodded.

And then I stood and went out from the apartment, I will get her a cup of cappuccino.

Sangmi’s POV

Kyuhyun went to buy coffee for us, and I’m alone again. Dunno why, when I’m alone in Super Junior’s dorm is better than I’m alone in my apartment. The dorm is very comfortable.

I stand and walked to a table that has so many photos on it. I can see a lot of photos. There are all the member, but Leeteuk oppa is the one who has a cake on his face, there also Donghae oppa with his cute smile, and some of Kyuhyun photos.

“Annyeong~ Anybody’s home?” someone yelled.

I was surprised, and when I saw who was coming, its Donghae oppa. with a beautiful girl stands beside him, it must be his girlfriend.

“Lee Sangmi-ssi? Annyeonghaseo... what are you doing here? Where is Kyuhyun?” Donghae oppa asked to me.

I tried to smile again, “I was with Kyuhyun, Oppa. he’s out to buy coffee.” I answered.

“Oh~ I see.” He said with a smile, “By the way, this is my girlfriend, Kim Yoonshi...” Donghae oppa introduce the girl to me.

I smiled, forcedly. “Annyeonghaseo, I’m Sangmi, Super Junior’s Neighbor,” I said.

That girl replied my smile, “Annyeonghaseo, I’m Yoonshi, Donghae’s girlfriend,”

“Nice to meet you. Eum.., I’m going home now. Bye, Donghae oppa, bye Yoonshi onnie...” I walked out of their dorm and go to my apartment.

I just cant stand there again, Kyuhyun hasnt there. I cant stay there alone, watching Donghae oppa and Yoonshi onnie together in front of my eyes. I cant hold my tears anymore, its already fell. I cried.


###TBC~

wooaaa~ I'm sorry for the late update >.< I'm busy with my school~ but I promise I will finish this fic! ^^ please wait for the next chapter! comments and subscribe are appreciated :)