We're going to have a vacation!

Just Look At Me

I’ll forget him. Because I have you, right?

-------

Sangmi layed on her coach, still watching the TV. Now No Other is over, its replaced by the other group’s song that Sangmi doesnt know.

Suddenly someone knock her door. She woke up from the coach, and then walked to the door and opened it. It was Donghae.

No. Dont feel anything. Just forget him like Kyuhyun said. You can, Sammy. FOR-GET HIM.

“Annyeong, Oppa. Whats wrong?” she asked sweetly.

Donghae smiled, but now Sangmi doesnt feel anything more if she sees that smile. No more.

“We’re going to have a vacation. Do you want to join us?” he asked back.

“Vacation? Where?”

“Jeju Island. Have you been there before? Its very beautiful,”

“Euhm~”

“Kyuhyun will join us too,” suddenly Donghae said about Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun will join?

 “O-okay, I’ll join,” Sangmi nodded.

“Great!” Donghae held his thumbs up, “We’ll go at 10 a.m, please prepare your clothes~ we’ll be there for 3 or even 5 days,” he said again.

Sangmi nodded again, then Donghae wave his hand and go back to his dorm. Sangmi smiled.

She made a good decision. Forget Donghae, and be with Kyuhyun. Now she has forgot him.

She realized, how a new love can make her forget her past...

--------

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Sungmin opened the door and saw Kyuhyun still laying on his bed, hugging his pillow. Sungmin shook his head and get closer to Kyuhyun, “Ya, Kyuhyun-ah!” he called again.

“Eung~” Kyuhyun just mumbled, then he sleep again.

“Aish~ Ya, Kyuhyun-ah! You want us leave you alone in here? We’ll go to Jeju Island? Dont you want to come?!” Sungmin yelled.

“Yaaahh! I’m sleeping, Hyung-ah~” he said and hugged his pillow tighter.

“We’ll go with Sangmi-ssi,” Sungmin whispered.

Suddenly Kyuyun woke up, he opened his eyes, “Sangmi will join us????” he asked curiously.

Sungmin made smiled, “Ne~ Sangmi will come with us. We’ll go at 10 am, if you dont want to come... sleep well~” he said and then he went out from the room.

Kyuhyun stood up, “YAAA!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!” he shouted from the room.

---------

they will have a vacation!!! ^^

how it will be??

please wait for the next chapter~ I'm working on it!

please leave your comments and subscribe if you like the story ^^