Awkward.

Just Look At Me

“Aaaah~ Its been a long time we have a vacation~” Kyuhyun said happily.

Now they are in airport already, its now 9 a.m, so they have 1 more hour befor they take off to Jeju Island. They are walking to the passenger’s waiting room, and of course, they are disguising their identity. They dont want if some fans notice them with Sangmi. They will get a trouble or Sangmi will get a trouble.

“Really? You rarely go to vacation?” Sangmi asked to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled, he nodded. And that smile made  Sangmi’s heart pounding again. “We are too busy to have a vacation,” he answered.

Then they are in silence. The other members are walking in front of them, they keep Kyuhyun and Sangmi walk side by side. But Kyuhyun and Sangmi didnt notice them. They are too busy to keep their attitude to each other like normal.

Aish~ It becomes an awkward situation~ Sangmi grumbled.

What should I do? I dont like this awkward atmosphere... Kyuhyun thought the same.

Sangmi keeps thinking about Kyuhyun’s words yesterday, but she didnt say anything. So did  Kyuhyun. He just keeps quiet, make it more awkward.

Did she hear what I said yesterday? He asked himself.

Why doesnt he talk about what he said yesterday? Sangmi thought.

They are thinking about same thing.

-------

“I will sit with Eunhyuk and Donghae in VIP class,” Leeteuk said.

“Why do you sit in VIP class? And we are in the general class?” Heechul protessed.

“Hmm... manager hyung gave me this 3 tickets, and he gave general class for the others,” Leeteuk answered, “Yesung with Ryeowook,” he said and gave 2 tickets to Yesung and Ryeowook, “Heechul with Siwon,” he gave the tickets again, “Sungmin with Shindong,”

“And the last... Kyuhyun with Sangmi,”

“WHAT?” Kyuhyun and Sangmi asked in a same time, with same tone.

“Everyone has her seatmate, and you are seatmate,” Leeteuk said again, “Here, your tickets,”

Kyuhyun and Sangmi stared at each other, and looked the tickets. Then Kyuhyun slowly took the tickets and gave one for Sangmi.

“Okay~ Lets go to the plane~~~” Sungmin yelled happily.

-------

Now they all are sitting on the plane with his seatmate. And Kyuhyun has Sangmi as his seatmate, but the situation is still awkward...

They didnt say anything. Sangmi just looked at the sky view, while Kyuhyun only played with his PSP, seriously. They dont have something to say.

Because Sangmi felt bored... she gets sleepy. She feels really sleepy... and then... a few minutes later, she is sleep. And she is leaning on Kyuhyun’s shoulder again.

“Aish,” he grumbled and looked at Sangmi’s face.

She looks so innocent... and beautiful, Kyuhyun thought. Its better she looks this innocent than she cried. Kyuhyun really doesnt like when Sangmi cried... he just want to keep Sangmi smile.

“Dont cry anymore... I’m here for you...” he whispered on Sangmi’s ear, but he knows Sangmi wont hear him, because Sangmi’s sleeping. That is what he thought, but Kyuhyun just doesnt know.

Sangmi heard it, clearly. Eventhough she’s sleeping, when Kyuhyun said that, she really heard it, clearly.

-----

Its updated again!!! ^^

How is it??

Do you like this chapter?

please leave me your comment ^^

and wait for the next chapter!

Thankyou readers :D