Super Junior's plan.

Just Look At Me

Sangmi is laying on her bed. Its midnight already but she cant fall asleep. She just keeps thinking about... Kyuhyun.

Dont know why, after that ‘incident’, all she can thinks about is Kyuhyun. Did he really say it? Why did he say it? What happened with Kyuhyun? Why did he run?

She shook her head and hit her own head with a pillow, “Pabo Kyuhyun! Why are you keep appearing in my life?!” She grumbled.

Then she hugged the pillow, closed her eyes for a moment, and that time, her memories with Kyuhyun just like playing on her mind. Just like a flashback on a movie. She remembered how nice Kyuhyun is now... yah!! Why is it always about Kyuhyun again!!

And when Sangmi opened her eyes, she sighed. “DorKyu, StupidKyu, EvilKyu... what did you just say? I want to... hear it again...” she whispered to herself.

She realized, her eyes widened, then she hit her head with pillow, “GAAAHHH!!! Stupid Kyuhyun!! Why did you say that and make me always thinking about you!!!” she yelled then she smack her own head.

###Kyuhyun Side###

When Sangmi was busy hitting her own head, so does Kyuhyun. He hit his head and keeps yelling that makes the other members of Super Junior confused and get hurt on their ears.

“STUPID KYUHYUN WHY DID YOU SAID THAT!!!” he yelled again in his room.

He’s alone in his room, because Sungmin—his roommate—afraid that Kyuhyun will do something with him, so he went out of the room.

“Yah, what happen to uri Kyuhyunnie? Aissh~ Jinjja... that maknae~” Heechul grumbled when Kyuhyun keeps yelling.

“I dunno. He came here, running, he entered the room, hit his head, and keeps yelling ‘STUPID KYUHYUN’. I dont know what is on his mind.” Sungmin answered.

Donghae chuckled, “He just came from Sangmi’s apartment right? I wonder what happened there...” Donghae started to make a prediction.

“Kyuhyun likes Sangmi? Jinjja?” Leeteuk asked curiously.

Sungmin laughed, “I dont know, Hyung. You know, Kyuhyun never tells us about his lovelife. But I think it can be... because I always saw ‘monkey girl’ in his message in his phone. Kyuhyun calls Sangmi ‘monkey girl’, right?”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh~” all of them are smiling to each other, they were thinking about Kyuhyun and Sangmi.

“I think they are cute together,”

“Well, I agree if Kyuhyun become a couple with Sangmi,”

“Sangmi is pretty,”

“Kind,”

“Caring,”

“Rich,” Heechul suddenly said that.

All members slap his head, “OUCH!” he grumbled as they slap on his head again. “Ya, what’s wrong! Sangmi is rich is a fact! Remember she’s Lee Sooman’s daughter!!” he tried to help himself.

“Ya, but that’s not the point why Kyuhyun falling in love with Sangmi, Stupid Heechul!” Leeteuk said.

Heechul pouted. “Then, what should we do? We should help them together,”

“Sounds good!” Sungmin yelled.

Leeteuk smiled, “But how?”

Now they are thinking about their plan. “How about locking them in same room?”

“ert! Remember god, Heechul hyung!” Siwon warned Heechul.

“Sssh, stop talking about your god, Siwonnie,” Heechul replied back.

“So?”

“AHHA~!” Donghae yelled.

All members looking at Donghae, “What is it? What is it?”

“How about asking Sangmi to have a vacation with us?! That can be good, then we can do something for make them together!” Donghae explained his plan.

“GOOD!” all members shouted.

“Well, mission for our magnae is on!” Leeteuk said.

“READY!!!!” Heechul yelled by himself, no one with him.

Then Leeteuk slapped his head again, “Dont be to noise! Kyuhyun will hear us, stupid!”

“YAH! WHY DO YOU KEEP BULLYING ME!!!”

###TBC###

its updated again!!! hope you will like this chapter ^^ thankyou for the commentsand the subscribing! please do leave a comment and subcribe<3

so what will happen next? they will have a vacation? where? when? what is Super Junior's plan? what will happen with Kyu and Sangmi? we'll se! I'm working on it! ^^