The brokenheart, and PABO!!!

Just Look At Me

Sammy’s POV

I walked in to a cafe that is still in the same building in my apartment. Well, I like being here. This cafe is nice, the food too.

Ah! Its Dongh

ae oppa~ I’m going to greet him.

But when I get closer to him... he’s on the phone now, and he didnt notice me.

“Hm... I miss you... when will you back?” he said on the phone.

“That’s too long honey... okay... I’ll wait for you. Hm, i’ll end the call now~ Bye~ Saranghae...”

I was... surprised. Is that his girlfriend? It must be...

Donghae turned and finally he saw me, he smiled. That smiled that usually makes my heart beats faster, but it doesnt work now. I dont know why.

“Annyeong, Sangmi-ssi. Wanna have a coffee too?” he asked nicely.

“I-i... I j-just...”

Suddenly someone take my hand, when I saw who is that... It’s Kyuhyun. “Hyung, she’s waiting for me. We’ll go now, bye,” he said to Donghae oppa. what? I never waiting for him, but... I didnt refuse. I need to go from here.

Kyuhyun pulled my hand to follow himself. He brought me to rooftop of the building. And... its beautiful here, but it doesnt work to change my mood.

“Why didnt you tell me he has a girlfriend?”

“I dont know about that~ you should know it by yourself,”

“Ya~ If you wanna cry, just cry! Dont hold it like that, you look like you want to poo~” Kyuhyun said.

I slapped his arm, “YA! You’re so annoying!” I yelled.

But he just smiled, a real smile. Not a teasing smile like he always does. “You’re back to the monkey girl, now,”

What? So... he tried to make me forget about that??

#####

Kyuhyun’s POV

I opened the my dorm’s door, and then I came in. When I stepped in, there are Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook hyung are watching the TV.

“Ya, Kyu-ah~ So... you have a relationship with Sangmi?” Donghae hyung asked.

Ryeowook and Eunhyuk hyung looked at me, cant believe it. “Kyuhyun-ah????? IS THAT TRUE???” they asked again.

“YAAA!! ITS NOT LIKE THAT! DONGHAE OPPA WAS WRONG!” I yelled.

The hyungs finally become quiet. They’re afraid? Maybe. Hey, I’m a maknae but i’m not the usual maknae, you know? Its because I’m EvilMaknae. Hahahaha.

“Oh, hei, my girlfriend will come soon. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks later. And... she said she wants to meet you guys,” Donghae hyung said again.

What? His girlfriend? What if Sangmi see his girlfriend??

#####

Sammy’s POV

I layed my back on my bed. I was so tired... of all of this. I keep remembering about Donghae oppa. why cant I forget him?

Suddenly, my phone is ringing. I reach it and opened the message.

From: Crazy Boy

Dont suicide.

What??? THIS CRAZY BOY!

To: Crazy Boy

I WONT DO THAT!!!

I replied with a little grumbled. This boy is really annoying! I’ve told him that I wont do something like that! Doesnt he believe me?! Ah, my phone is ringing again.

From: Crazy Boy

Good. Dont do something stupid, Monkey.

YAAA!!! I TOLD YOU I WONT!

To: Crazy Boy

I wont, Crazy Boy! Why did you ask me that??! You know I wont!!!!

Doesnt he believe me?? Grrrrr!!!!

From: Crazy Boy

Good. Because if you do something bad I’ll feel bad too.

What? What did he mean in this message?

To: Crazy Boy

What did you mean? I dont get it.

I really dont understand what he means. Really, I dont get it.

From: Crazy Boy

PABO!!!!!!!!!!

#####

Kyuhyun’s POV

What???? She doesnt get it???

YA, Lee Sangmi, you’re such a foooool!! Do you know how much I felt shy when I text you that words????

Aish! It doesnt work when you talk to fool person!

“Ya, Kyuhyun-ah, what’s wrong? Why did you become like that? Are you upset for something?” Sungmin hyung asked curiously when he saw me.

I shook my head, “Aniyo, gwaenchana, hyung. I just... angry.” I answered. Liiiieeed~~~

Because if I’m being honest, Sungmin hyung will tease me. So, I decided to lied ;p

“Angry of what?” he asked again.

I threw my phone to the bed. “Because I lost the game,”

####~TBC


updatttteeeeeeeddd!!!!! this is the 6th chapterrr xDD please leave your comment!!! because it means a lot for me :D and just wait for the next chapter~ ^^