Eunhyuk's Idea

Just Look At Me

Sammy’s POV

I walked and tried to find something I can eat for a week. Humm.. what should I buy? What should I buy?

Aha! I Finally I found Chocolate Chips! My favourite snacks, yey~

I tried to reach that chips, because its too tall for me. Aiissh~ I cant reach it. But suddenly, someone’s hand took it and gave the chips for me, I turned and saw Donghae oppa was standing in front of me, with his sweet smile that makes my heart beating so fast.

Oh my... oh my~

“Ah, thanks, Oppa...” I said and bowed a little.

Donghae oppa smiled again. “So... those snacks is for one month later?” he asked.

I chuckled, “Actually, this is just for a week,”

He laughed. Oh my god, he’s too cute!

“What are you doing here oppa? do you want to buy something?”

“Nope. I just bored at the dorm, so I walked out... and then... I found you here, tried to reach that chocholate chips but you cant... so... I helped you,”

I grinned, “Hehe, kamsahamnida,”

We walked to the cashier and paid I everything I bought. Its a little expensive, but its because I bought a lot of things too, hehe.

After I paid, we walked out from the market and go back to the apartment. Its a little awkward because there are just 2 of us. And my heart keeps beating faster, I even afraid he will hear my heartbeat.

Suddenly, Donghae oppa took the plastic bag that contain the snacks I bought. “O-oppa, why did you take it?” I asked.

He showed me his georgeus smile, “I will not steal it from you,”

“A-aniyo~ I dont meant that... but... why did you take it? Let me bring it...”

Donghae oppa doesnt let me to bring that plastic bag, “Let me look cool in front of a girl,” again, he smiled. And again, it makes my heart beats faster.

“So, you lived in America before?” Donghae oppa began a conversation.

I nodded as the answer. “Ne, waeyo?”

He smiled, “I just wonder why you can speak Korean fluently,”

“Its because I always speak Korean with daddy,” I answered.

I tried to made my heart beats normally, but it cant. It keeps beating faster than usual. Whats wrong with me? I think I fall in love with this guy...

#####

Kyuhyun’s POV

I just woke up. I rubbed my eyes for a while, and then I realized, I have a headache and I feel very dizzy.

I walked out of my room, and here they are, my hyungs, eating together.

“Good morning, Kyu,” Leeteuk Hyung said.

“Ne, good morning,” I replied.

Ryeowook hyung walked to me, “Kyu, you look so pale. Are you sick?” he asked and then he put his hand on my forehead, “Omo, you have a fever, Kyuhyun-ah,”

“what? We have a show tonight~” Leeteuk hyung said and come closer to me. “Oh~ Kyu, you’ll be home tonight,” he acted like a father, like he always does.

“Hyung, you will leave Kyuhyun alone in the dorm? He is sick now, that’s not good,” now Sungmin hyung joined.

“How about asking Lee Sangmi-ssi to take care of Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk hyung asked, and then ate the banana.

“Huh? Lee Sangmi? That monkey? I’d better join the show than have to spend my time with her!” I yelled.

Leeteuk hyung nodded, “Oh, that’s a good idea.”

“Hyung, NO!” I yelled, but it seems Leeteuk hyung doesnt care.

“Donghae-ah, go ask Lee Sangmi-ssi to take care of Kyuhyun while we’re not home,” Teuk hyung said, and Donghae hyung nodded, and then he go out of  the dorm.

“HYUNG, NO!!!!!!!” I yelled again.

This is crazy!!! That girl wont take care of me, but she will kill me!!!!


#######

Its updateeeedd~~~~ chappie 4 is heeeeereee xDDDDD how is it? how is it? Please do comment, so I will know how do you feel about this story :) and sorry if this chappie is too short again, lol xD i'm working tha 5th chapter, when its finish i will share it soon! hehehehe :D