The Confessions.

Just Look At Me

Sangmi woke up from her sleep. She stared everything around her. Where is this? One thing she remembered that she slept on the plane, leaning on Kyuhyun's shoulder. And now she is in a room that she didnt know.

Finally she stood up and went outside the room. Now she is on the coridor. Ah, this is the hotel, she thought. She wanted to go in to her room, but she saw Leeteuk went out from the lift. So she decided to greet him. "Oppa!" she called.

Leeteuk smiled, "You're awake now, eh?" he asked jokingly.

"Hehe," she grinned. "Oppa, where's your room?" she asked again.

"next to yours,"

"Ooh~ Oppa, How did I sleep on my room? All I can remember that I was sleeping on the plane~"

Leeteuk smiled, "Kyuhyun carried you out of the plane, to the car, and then to your room." he answered.

Sangmi got surprised. "Really? Why didnt he just wake me up??"

Leeteuk smiled again, "He said you need sleep. So he didnt want to wake you,"

"Really?? Aah~ I should thank to him, where is he, Oppa?"

"He's on the beach, with the others~"

Sangmi nodded, then she waved at Leeteuk, "Bye oppa~" she said as she made her step out from the hotel, looking for Kyuhyun.

----

Sangmi went to the beach, that beach is near the hotel. She just walked to get there, and there is not much people there. So the Super Junior boys can play freely.

Finally she saw it. 6 boys are playing volleyball on the beach. And Kyuhyun is one of them. There is Donghae too. Sangmi stepped closer, the boys recognized her and stop playing a minute, waving at her.

She smiled and waved back. But Kyuhyun jut stared at her with no smile. Well, he always be like that.

"Aah~ I think I should stop. I will fed ddangkoma first," Yesung said.

Ryeowook nodded, "I want to fed ddangkoma too! Hyung, wait for me~"

Then the YeWook couple went back to the hotel.

Eunhyuk, who was confused with his friends, thought a while, and finally he understood what just happen. Why Yesung and Ryeowook went back to the hotel this suddenly. He looked at Sungmin and Donghae, and try ro find some reasons to back to the hotel, to leave Kyuhyun and Sangmi.

"Did you guys hear something?" Eunhyuk asked. Everyone frowned,

"what?" Sangmi asked.

"I thought i just heard Leeteuk hyung called my name. I think I should back to the hotel~" he answered.

"You heard Leeteuk oppa called you? I didnt hear anything. Maybe you have problem with your ears oppa, because sounds from hotel wont be hear on this beach~" Sangmi explained.

But Eunhyuk shook his head, "Ani, ani. I really heard hyung called me. I'll go back, Donghae-ya, Sungmin hyung, lets go back," he said.

Donghae and Sungmin nodded and followed Eunhyuk went back to the hotel.

"YA!! Why did you guys leave me?!" Kyuhyun shouted, but his hyung just walked without looking back again. He stomped his foot on the beach sand, he grumbled, "Aish, stupid hyungs,"

Then he looked at Sangmi, "Why did you here? Donghae just back to the hotel, you should go back to if you want to talk to him," he said again.

I didnt go here to talk to Donghae oppa, stupid! She thought.

"Ya, why do you still here? Go to Donghae oppa, confess your love to him!" he said again.

Sangmi pouted. "I went here to..." Before she can finished her words, Kyuhyun cutted her.

"to find Donghae, right? Go," he said like a whisper. Then he pushed Sangmi, softly.

Is this what you want, Cho kyuhyun? Okay I will do it, she thought.

Then she turned and ran to Donghae. "Donghae oppa!" she called.

Donghae turned back and smiled to Sangmi, "what is it, Sangmi-ah?"

Sangmi took a deep breath. "I... I.... I like you, Oppa," finally those words put from Sangmi's mouth.

"Wh-what? I thought..." Donghae got confused. Sangmi waved her hand in front of Donghae's face.

"Its alright oppa, I just want to confess my feeling," she said and smiled.

-----

Kyuhyun still there, watching Donghae and Sangmi talked about something he didnt know. Exactly, what he doesnt want to know.

Kyuhyun chuckled to himself, and then throw the volley ball to the sand.

You are stupid Kyu, if you like her, why dont you try to get her? Why do you support her with Donghae? Stupid... He thought.

He turned back again, and saw Donghae smiled at Sangmi, Sangmi too. She smiled to Donghae. Then he chuckled again and look at the sea, "So this is the end of all," he whispered to himself. "As long as she is happy..." he whispered again.

-----

"Thanks for... Liking me," Donghae said gently.

Sangmi smiled back. "Ne, oppa~ I know you wont like me like I did, You just look at me like your sister, right?"

Donghae nodded. "That's right. I always look at you as my younger sister, so I cant reply your feeling, I'm sorry." he said again.

"I understand. You have Yoonshi unnie, right?"

Donghae smiled again.

"You better look at someone who always look at you, Sangmi-ah," Donghae said.

Sangmi looked at Kyuhyun's back. "Do you mean... Him?" you asked carefully.

"Yes. He always cares about you,"

Sangmi smiled, "Thanks oppa," Sangmi said, and then she ran to Kyuhyun.

Donghae smiled too, he felt happy for them.

----

Kyuhyun looked at the sea, when he felt something adhered on his back. Someone was hugging him. He turned and saw it was Sangmi.

"Why did you here? You are supposed to be with Donghae hyung~" he said and let go of her.

Sangmi slapped Kyuhyun's head. "Stupid!"

Kyuhyun rubbed his head, "Ya!! Why did you slap me??"

"because you are so stupid." Sangmi answered.

"Ya!!" he yelled.

"what do you think if I'm here, not with Donghae oppa?"

"uh? Eh...." Sangmi slapped Kyuhyun on his head,

"Because I'm here for you, stupid."

"What? I thought... You... And... Donghae hyung..."

"shhhhh..." Sangmi shushed him.

Kyuhyun sighed, "are you seurious?"

"Do you think I'm not?" Sangmi asked back.

Kyuhyun smiled and then pulled Sangmi to his chest, hug her tightly, Sangmi too. She hugged Kyuhyun back. "

Dont ever look at Donghae hyung or the other. Just look at me. ARASSEO?!!" he said like a threat.

Sangmi laughed, "cant you be romantic, just a little bit?" Sangmi .

He laughed happily. "Just look at me, arasseo?" he repeated his words, but this time, its a little soft than before.

"Arasseo," sangmi answered and then fall into Kyuhyun's chest again.

##TBC###

Hows this chapter?

I know you all my readers have been waiting for this~

and finally... kyuhyun and sangmi become one!! ^^

But this is not the end...

This is just a beginning of their relationship!

What will block them in the future??

We'll see later ^^

And... Thankyou for the comments and subscribes!!

Love you xD