Infinite Boys

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

I N F I N I T E  B O Y S 

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

I woke up feeling like crap, and groaned. Why did Appa have to ruin my day. I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror. *I look reasonable, best take a shower though*. I cleared my thoughts while I was in the shower. Once I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and made my way to my room. The doorbell suddenly went, I ran my fingers through my hair and went downstairs to open the door, totally forgetting I was wearing a towel.

"AAH, Noona, cover up." He was blushing, hard.

"Ah right." I looked down, "Sorry um... What's your name?"

I knew his name, I'm surprised he didn't remember me, well it had been a while. I miss hanging out with him.

"Noona, I never knew we went to the same school, I'm surprised I didn't notice you until now. You've changed noona."

"Uh, sorry, do I know you?"

"Noona, you don't remember me. It's Jongie."

"Lee Sungjong, it's really you." I tackled him in a hug, I really needed a friend at a time like this. We were immersed in a deep conversation when his phone started to ring.

"Mmm Hyung, I'm at an old friends house."

"Yes, she's a girl."

"Hyung, what are you saying."

"Going where? C-coming here? How do you know where I am?"

"YOU HAVE A TRACKER ON MY PHONE!?"

"All of them, Hyung don't c-"

"Mianhae Jiji, looks like my hyungs are coming, I'm really sorry. Oh and you might wanna get dressed."

He pointed at my towel, I giggled and agreed, I was about to get up to go get dressed, the door went.

"Ji noona, I'll get it, go get dressed." He opened the door before I could get upstairs to change.

"Ya, Lee Sungjong, who's your frie- Woah, who's that? "

"Why isn't she wearing any clothes?"

"YA Lee Sungjong, what the hell were you doing?"

"Noona are you okay, what did this ert do to you?"

They were sure intriguing to watch, and funny too. I was about to excuse myself to get dressed before I answered their questions when I was cut of by a loud voice.

"OMG, no way, Lee Eunji, is that you?"

I froze, all of them, except for Jongie started to murmur. I excused myself and got dressed. Once I came back all was dead silent. I walked up to them and day next to Jongie. I smiled, and the murmurs started again.

"That's not Eunji."

"Did she just smile?"

Before it got worse i stood up and asked them if they wanted any drinks or snacks.

"Jongie, is your favourite still chocolate milk?"

"Ah Jiji noona, you still remember, I thought you'd forget."

I knew he would start to pout so I shouted out.

"Jongie, I know your going to pout about now, so you better stop before I come back."

"Ah noona, you know me so well."

I walked back out with a tray of food and Jongie's chocolate milk. All the members suddenly stood up and introduced themselves.

"Annyonghaseyo, Infinite-imnida."

I giggled, they were cute. It wouldn't be bad if I had them for plot: revenge. I'm smirked to myself. Perfect. They started to ask questions, Jongie was answering them all. Suddenly that question came.

"So what's your story, Eunji?"

Crap, I can't tell them. Only Jongie and Oppa knows. I looked over at him. He stiffened and said

"Hyungs, it's kinda private, and if she did tell you, you probably would regret it after she tells you."

"So then how do you know Sungjong?"

He stiffened before answering "Hyung, I was there, and I don't like remembering."

"C'mon Sungj-"

"Hyung it's not my story to share, don't ask, Jiji well tell you when she's ready."

I quickly spoke up before it got to deep. I could feel tears welling, threating to fall.

"Jongie, you know nobody can know, my life will be ruined over again. I can't let that happen."

"Noona, I know. I won't let him hurt you anymore." He pulled me into his warm embrace, I felt warm inside. I hadn't felt like this for a long time. It felt like Umma. I miss her.