Mysterious Oppa

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

M Y S T E R I O U S  O P P A.

E U N J I' S P O V ~

Sungjong's friend hmmm. He just rocked up out of nowhere. Now that I think about it who is he? I can't keep acknowledging him as Sungjong's friend, and I don't want to ask him his name either. I think I might call him mystery man. I'm so dull, mystery man is such a bad name, but it should do.

Now mystery man and I were casually strolling in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence but it was very uncomfortable. The sound of my shoes taping against the concrete was really irritating and slowly my sanity was slipping away from me. By now I was totally engrossed in watching an ant drag a crumb along the concrete footpath. My subconscious mind didn't seem to notice mystery man slip his hand is mine, I finally realized when I felt an electrical current run through my spine.

Why is he holding my hand?

, my face is getting hot. I can't let him see me like this. I shuffled uncomfortably and occasionally tugged at my hand away until he got the hint to let go. When he did I immediately turned away from him and my hands flew to my face. I couldn't help but hear a dejected sigh escape his lips. I feel bad now, its not that I didn't enjoy it, I did. His hand was so soft and warm. The reason I pulled away was because I was embarrass- WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME!?

Holy , I've gone ing crazy! Somebody please lock me in a asylum. Since when have words enjoy and embarrassed existed in my vocabulary. Why am I acting like this?

I should probably leave, if that happened to see me with him, she could use him against me. She could hurt him. I can't risk it. Maybe I should push Infinite away, even Jongie. I can't let them get involved now that the is back. My embarrassed mood was soon left in the past as anger boiled through out my whole body.

That , what am I going to do with her and her mother? Torture them? No, that's an offense, I have to make them bow down to me. I could just kill them, but that wouldn't satisfy me... Enough. I want them to suffer the pain I felt all those years. What if I... My train of thought was suddenly broken by an angelic voice.

"Hey baby girl."

"Oppa." I managed to breathe out before he embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

"Oppa if you hug me any tighter there won't be anything left to hug." I half giggled half wheezed to him.

My personality changed 180° when I was with Oppa. He was the only one who could make me return to my natural self, he was the only one who could make me smile a genuine smile. Oppa was my light in life, I only lived everyday because of him.

A U T H O R  P O V ~

By now Eunji had forgotten about the boy that was waiting behind her. That boy could only smile a bitter smile, and drag himself away from the heart breaking sight.

H I S  P O V ~

After I let her hand go she immediately turned away. Why did I even do that? I looked back at her and noticed her facial expressions. They varied from embarrassment, to worry, to anger, to sadness, and finally to despair. I was about to reach out to touch her when a sudden unexpected voice appeared out from thin air.

"Hey baby girl."

I assumed that the comment wasn't directed towards me, and just as I was about to look to see who the person was I saw delight written over Eunji's features. I just stood back and watched the scene unravel before me. I heard the word 'Oppa' which immediately caught my attention. Eunji never calls anybody oppa. Her personality had a 180° change, it wasn't that she was cold towards me it was just she's so different with this guy.

Was this really her? I took a closer look at the guy, he looked strikingly familiar and then a tattoo caught my eye. A clock. Who would get a clock tattoo, the only people who are known to get them is 2P- It can't be. Please don't tell me that's a 2PM member. When I focused my attention back on them I noticed they were still in each other's embraces, eyes locked, gazing affectionately at each other.

I couldn't stand to watch them anymore, plus I didn't want to get in the way. I mustered up a bitter smile, and used all my strength to walk away. I felt my heart literally ripping apart.

Why was a 2PM member calling Eunji 'baby girl'?

Were they dating?

Who is he?