Aish, no chance.

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

A I S H,  N O  C H A N C E 

L' S  P O V ~

I got up flipped open my phone and the GPS. Got them. Hyung was looking over my shoulder.

"BWOH, L WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU HAVE A TRACKER ON THEM?"

"Hyung, don't act like you're not enjoying this. I know you wanted to follow them, so here's your chance."

I saw him stiffen, he knew I was onto him. I'm so smart. I looked down at the GPS, they were at the motorbike store, really Sungjong? I beckoned hyungs and showed then the GPS. Woohyun grabbed our hands and started to run.

"C'mon, we have to hurry if you want to catch up."

At the very second we arrived I spotted Eunji with Sungjong on a motorbike? Seriously Sungjong? What was he thinking? And since when could he ride a motorbike? I hailed a taxi and we followed them, far.

Where the hell was Sungjong going? Busan?

H I S  P O V  ~

L pulled us over to a taxi and shoved us in, and quickly mumbled some words to the driver and we were off. I was so confused, I nudged Woohyun and asked him where we were going.

"Aish, pabo, look out the window, up ahead."

"Did you just call me a pabo- what out the windo- oh."

I spotted Eunji, and Sungjong and her arms were around his waist. I just wanted to rip them off, they should be around my wai- what am I thinking, why am I like this? I furrowed my eyebrows, what is wrong with me? Do I like Eunji? No way, I couldn't like her, right? I looked out the window again and caught a glimpse of Eunji.

She had the brightest smile on her face and the wind was whipping through her long beautiful hair. She looked so gorgeous, if only she belonged to me. I sighed. Wait, what did I just think? Aish why is it so hard to get you out of my head? The road suddenly got bumpy and we came to an abrupt stop. I looked up and noticed we were at a rather large paddock.

"Hyung, you go out there and look for them. Otherwise if we go we won't be able to hold the taxi."

I stifled a nod and got out. I roamed not that far into the paddock until I saw Sungjong and Eunji. She was on her knees and it looked like she was crying. I was about to rush to her, but Sungjong bet me to it. He encircled her and picked her up. They started to walk to the end of the paddock were a line of apple trees stood. I watched as she left his embrace, and approached one of the trees. She caressed the tree and ran back into Sungjong's arms. I couldn't bare watching them.

Once they left I made my way to the tree, in the trunk I saw an engraved message.

'Jongie and Ji ~ best friends forever, and ever, and ever~ Saranghae.'

S-sar-saranghae?

My heart just kinda tore a little. I sighed, and walked back to the taxi shoulders slumped. I didn't have a chance with Eunji. Sungjong already has her heart.