That old tree ~ I wonder if Hyung likes her?

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

T H A T  O L D  T R E E ~ I  W O N D E R  I F  H Y U N G  L I K E S  H E R ?

A  C O U P L E  D A Y S  L A T E R ~

H I S  P O V ~

I woke up, feeling horrible. I was tired, what kept me up all night? Oh that's right, Eunji. Aish, why's she stuck in my head? I got up to hear a little scream. Shut up Sungjong. He was running around, I was about to scream at him when I heard him yell.

"Hyungs, I'm going to see Eunji, and... Don't follow me."

What, no way, why is he going to meet her again. Damn you Sung- no, what am I thinking, why do I care. Euggh.

S U N G J O N G' S  P O V ~

YAYAYAY, going out with Eunji tooodaay. Its time for us to catch up, its been so long. I told hyungs not to follow me, but I think they will. I've planned everything for today. Were going to go to that old field with those apple trees. Hyungs will never find us. I'm smarter than hyungs. I was so excited I didn't even realize I ran to Eunji's house, I pressed the door bell and waited full of anticipation. When she walked out she was wearing a beautiful summer dress. My jaw literally dropped to the floor.

Since when did she get this hot. I heard some rustling in the bushes behind me. Hyungs are following me. I quickly said hi and leaned close and whispered in her ear.

"Jiji, we have to hurry hy..."

"You're hyungs are in that bush behind you, I know. Let's hurry."

She grabbed my hand and ran, I caught on and started to run. We ran until we were breathless, and she grinned at me.

"Jongie, I haven't had that kind if fun in years, gomaweo."

She placed a kiss on my forehead, I grabbed her hand and lead her to a motorcycle store. I hired a bike and told Ji to get on. I guess those motorcycle lessons paid off, see I'm not as girly as everyone thinks.

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

My grip tightened around Jongie's waist as he sped up. I missed how Jongie used to take me out on his pushbike after school. I wish those days never ended. I snapped out of my memories and looked around at where we were heading. It all looked familiar, I just couldn't place it. Suddenly we came to a stop, I pouted, I didn't want it to end but when I turned my head tears emerged from my eyes. I got of the bike and slowly made my way over to the paddock before me.

I touched the old white gate in front of me and memories came flooding into my head. I slowly pushed the gate open and made my way onto the paddock. I ran my fingers through the long grass that swayed in the breeze. It was all to much, I dropped to my knees and tears rolled down my cheeks and fell to the ground dissolving in the dirt. I felt arms encircle me and lead me across the paddock to an old apple tree. I made my way out of his embrace and walked up to the tree and caressed the trunk.

Engraved in the tree was 'Jongie and Ji ~ best friends forever, and ever, and ever~ Saranghae.' I walked over to Jongie and hugged him.

"Jongie, promise me something... Never leave me alone ever again, never hurt me, and always love me. Your all I have left."

"I promise."

H I S  P O V ~

Once Jongie left the house I heard L and Namu whispering.

"Let's follow them."

No way was I going to let them go alone. So before they left I quickly pulled them into my room.

"Stupid pabo's, you talk so loud, so what exactly are you doing?"

"You know what were doing, so are you in?"

The was no way I was turning this down. So I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet and followed the Hyunsoo couple outside. We saw Jongie jogging- no running, was that boy eager to get somewhere. We hid behind the bushes in front of Eunji's house. I wonder what Sungjong and Eunji's relationship is, because they are really close. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the bolt click on her door. When she opened the door my mouth hit the ground as did L and Woohyun's. I felt Woohyun nudge me and whisper

"I didn't know she was this hot, WOW." I looked over at L who was smirking and whispered, 

"You don't recon Sungjong would mind if I dated Eunji."

I felt anger building up inside me. If anyone was to date her it would be me. When I looked up again they were gone, . I looked over at the Hyunsoo couple and they were staring into space. Great, I shouldn't have trusted them. Now Jongie is all alone, with Eunji.

L' S  P O V  ~

Hyung was acting really weird the day we were at Eunji's house. I wonder if he has a thing for her. Let's put it to the test. I need Woohyun for this. I smirked. Now let's see if I'm right. I told Woohyun everything, and he agreed. Yes! I heard Sungjong was to go out with Eunji today. Time to put the plan in action.

I whispered really loudly our plan to follow Sungjong and I heard him stir around in his room. I knew he was listening. I was about to walk out when he pulled us into his room. Its going perfectly. We seduced him in and he decided to come. We spotted Sungjong running towards Eunji's house. We quickly hid in the bushes in front of her house. When the door opened my mouth was agape.
 

She was hotter than I originally thought. I looked over to see hyungs mouths wide aswell. I gave Woohyun the signal to put the plan in action. 

"I didn't know she was this hot, WOW."

I smirked that was good, now I needed to top it. I've got it.

"You don't recon Sungjong will mind if I date Eunji."

I looked at his face, he was pretty pissed, and looked quite frustrated. It was working now all I need to do is... Wait, what, that sly girl, she is smart, I can't believe she noticed us here. Lucky I put another tracking device on Sungjong's phone.