She's Back

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

S H E' S  B A C K 

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

"Euugh" I moaned as I gently lifted my body off the linen sheets. I was sore as hell, and drenched. What happened last night?

I was tangled in my thoughts and didn't realize the door bell ring. When it finally registered I jumped back in shock. Who would be at my door? I threw on a light shirt followed by denim jeans and quickly combed through my hair. I slowly made my way down stairs and opened the door.

"Hi, welcome yourself in, food in the kitchen, I'm busy, help yourself"

H I S  P O V ~

"Hi, welcome yourself in, food in the kitchen, I'm busy, help yourself." was all she said, you've got to be kidding me. I'm a total stranger, and she just welcomed me, well sort of welcomed me into her house, what if I was a ?

She wasn't the least bit startled, is she ing mental or what?

I stood in awe, looking like a total idiot, I felt eyes starting into my back, I turned around to see her dark eyes looking at me. I stared back until I realized what I was doing and shifted uncomfortably on the spot. She let a smirk linger on her lips until she finally spoke.

"Well.. Are you going to sit, or stay standing?"

Was she playing me for a fool? Eunji, I will find out your secret.

"Euugh" I let out a frustrated groan as I walked out the door frustrated, what the actual is wrong with her.


L A T E R  I N  H O M E R O O M ~

The door slid open and in walked a really beautiful girl, the class looked at her, you could see jealousy in the girls eyes and lust though out the guys. Her voice was too cute, unnaturally cute. I grew bored of her and my gaze was averted to Eunji, I noticed how her jaw was clamped shut and how stiff her figure was.

I followed her gaze only to see it stop on the new female student. That's when I noticed, she was starting right back at Eunji, eyes piercing like daggers. When the new chick was done she took her allocated seat and her gaze never fully left Eunji. Eunji raised her hand for sick bay and I was asked to go with her.

I heard murmurs of girls whispering, obviously jealous, but I couldn't care at that moment. I grabbed Eunji and walked her out of the room, as soon as we were out if view, she shoved me off and stalked away.

What the hell Eunji, are you okay?

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

She's back, the has made her way back into my life, and I'm going to make sure she wished she never did. A slow smirk appeared on my face, she was going to pay.