Brother.

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

B R O T H E R 

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

It was club night. I wasn't in the mood tonight. I felt like crawling into a corner and dying silently. Why when I started to feel better, my life gets ed up all over again? She's back, Appa's back, Jongies back! What the actual ? I was zoning out when a loud knock was heard from down stairs. The ? I really need to stop with my language. I giggled inwardly. I trudged my way down stairs and swing the door open.

"What the do you wa- Seobie?"

I glanced up to see a flustered Yoseob. He quickly bowed and apologized. I giggled and grabbed his shoulders. He stiffened with the contact and I pitied him. Feeling sorry, I smiled at him and pulled him inside.

"What's up Seobie? What brings you here?"

He hesitated before answering.

"S-some gang has been going around to your clubs.... scaring away all your customers... They're called EXO... A-and their looking for... you"

I was fuming with anger by the time he explained everything. Yoseob was stiff beside awaiting my explosion of anger, but it never came. Instead I smirked, this probably freaked out Yoseob even more. I knew perfectly who EXO was. 12 members. I'll need some help on this one. I quickly dialled a number and when he picked up I quickly spoke.

"Oppa, I need your help, and 2pm's. Meet me at Exotic club. Thanks oppa."

I quickly hung up before he could say anything. Taecyeon oppa was always there for me after everything happened, after all, my Appa didn't just have one affair, Taecyeon is my brother. I glaced over at Yoseob who was still stiff. I sat next to him and explained the plan.

"Seobie, be my date for tonight. We can dress up?"

Typical Seobie beamed instantly.

"One condition... I get to pick your outfit."

He cooed in my ear. I stifled a nod and he dragged me upstairs. Once we were done, I ended up strapless black and blue shortened maxi, with 5 inch hooker heels to complete my look. I looked over at the mirror. Not bad Yoseob, not bad. I put on a satisfied smirk and did my hair and make up. Yoseob chucked on some jeans and a simple tee, but still happened to look amazing as ever, even better.

I slid my hand in his and whispered in his ear,

"Act like my boyfriend, we have to get EXO's attention. I know they like to go for couples."

As I approached the club I saw 2pm waiting. I ran up to Taecyeon wrapping my arms around his neck while he spun me around.

"Oppa, I have so much to tell you, but first, I want those s out of my club."

I walked into the club, hand in hand with Yoseob. Girls gawked at him, and I sent them death stares. By the time we got to the bar, we had the full attention of the club. My regulars knew who I was, but the rest didn't. I smirked when I saw EXO looking over at us, like we were fresh meat. One to many shots later I needed to go pee. I slipped out of Yoseob's hand and told him that the plan is commencing and to tell oppa's. I was about to enter the bathroom when I was slammed up against the wall.

I looked up to see Kim Jong In, aka, Kai, groping my body. I shuddered in disgust and gave him a hard shove. He looked down and whispered in my ear.

"Ditch your loser boyfriend, you can have me all night long."

I shuddered inwardly, but on the outside a gave a giggle.

"Okay."

I whispered back seductively. He pushed me into the girls bathroom locking the door. He smashed his lips on mine and started groping me again. He started trailing kisses in my neck and I moaned. He hitched my dress up and started to play with the fabric of my . I need to end this soon. He quickly pulled out and moved my aside, he was about to push into me when I let out a laugh. He abruptly stopped, and looked at me confused. I stopped laughing and turned serious.

"Like id let you me? You have to be ing joking."

The look on his face was priceless. I quickly fixed myself up while he was glued to the spot, mumbling to himself. "Tck" I scoffed and left the bathroom. With the playboy gone, EXO will be to embarrassed to come back, but I have to be sure. 2pm were posted in positions around the club just encase EXO tried anything funny. I walked up to EXO and glanced at Kai, he froze and awkwardly looked away. I put on a satisfied smirk and looked over to Kris and Suho.

"Who do we have here? Sorry lady, we don't need another ."

Kris said with an obvious smirk. Tck, !? Everybody always under rated me, I guess it was about time to show them who the owner if the club is.

"? Tck, please. Get out of here. Now."

Suho suddenly spoke up. "Who are you to tell us to leave, now why don't you leave little girl, before th-"

"Well Suho, I heard you were a little reserved, what made you speak up so suddenly? Tck, anyways get out now, and don't even think of calling me little girl again."

"Well little girl, what are you going to do about it." Anger was about to consume me when a firm set of hands were placed on my shoulders.

", do you know who that is! , were in trouble. How does he know her?"

An angelic voice suddenly broke my thoughts

"Eunji, calm down. I'll fix everyth-"

"No oppa, I'm sick of people treating me like this."

"Oppa?" I heard EXO start to mumble. I looked up and glared at them. I smirked at them and some started to wriggle uncomfortably.

"Annyonghaeseyo, Lee Eunji-imnida. Now leave MY club."

They started to stutter and I was growing impatient. Then it of nowhere Taecyeon spoke up.

"Now, I don't know what you guys have done, but I suggest you listen to my sister before it gets violent. Oh and you might want to apologize."

"Sister!?" They shouted in unison.

"Yes, my sister, problem?"

"A-ani." They stuttered.

"Good, now apologize and leave."

He spoke with a stern voice. EXO quickly got to there feet, bowed and apologized at shuffled out of the club embarrassed. I looked up at Taek.

"Thanks oppa, I can always count on you."

A warm gentle breeze swept by as I stepped out if the club. Mum. I let the wind lead me to where ever it was going. I shut my eyes and shut my eyes and savored the moment, but then I hit a cold surface, which happened to be the cemetery fence. A foreign object was hanging off the fence and was pushed into my torso with the collision earlier. The sharp object was now lodged in my torso but I couldn't feel any pain, the only pain was in my heart.

My eyes were glued on the tall figure I saw standing at my mothers grave, how dare that bastard be here.

How dare he.