Eunji, who are you?

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

 E U N J I,  W H O  A R E  Y O U ~

D A E H Y U N' S P O V ~

I saw this attractive walk up to our table at the bar. I heard my members mumble things like,

"Well, well, well, what have we got here." and "Another probably wants in you're pants Daehyun."

I smirked pulled her into my lap and whispered in her ear, "so is what there saying true?"

As I inhaled her scent my member immediately stiffened and I knew she felt it, because she moved slightly which . All of a sudden she started to speak,

"Hmm, you guys really are stupid"

She started to giggle which so bad, I really wanted her. Suddenly she turned all serious and said "So... You guys are still in my club, why?"

I went into shock, no way in hell was this the girl that threw me and my gang to the floor, no way was this her. She giggled, and grinded a little against and got up.

"Calm down, I'm teasing, just don't cause trouble."

She smirked and I pulled get back onto my lap.

"If I had of known that was you earlier, I would if had you in my pants already, plus, your pretty y like this."

I hungrily growled. She suddenly picked up her phone.

"Hmm, where? Why? Tell them their going to die when they meet me, I'll rip their balls in half. Got it?"

I wrapped an arm around her waist and mumbled into her ear "Need help there, what's the problem?"

She groaned, God, she didn't know much that . She turned to me before answering

"Dalmatian are dealing at my other club, uuh .

"We will help, we've got stuff to get back from them" Himchan said out of nowhere.

She suddenly beamed and did victory dance on my lap, I don't think she realized she was grinding against me. I let out a soft moan and she turned to face me, smirking. She whispered into my ear,

"I've got a deal to make with you, how about you clean up this mess at my other club and I'll give you a favour from me. Deal?"

It was so seductive I grabbed her face and kissed her roughly. "Deal." I answered.

"Guys let's go settle some business and then we will come back to see this y beast."

I winked at her, while she just smirked. While I was leaving I saw some guy staring intently at her. He better not make a move while I'm gone.

L A T E R  A T  E U N J I' S  O T H E R  C L U B ~

Jong up hit me upside the head, and grabbed my head to face a certain direction. I was shocked at what I saw.

"Is that E-Eunji, how is s-she here, w-why is she here?"

I saw Dalmatian sprawled across the floor, and a white substance spread all over the place. She looked over at us and smirked and walked over towards us. white substance, AHAHAHA.

"Uuuh wha-"

she quickly cut me off by pressing her finger to my lips.

"Well, I wanted it done fast, so I thought it would be better done myself."

She turned around and was about to walk out if the club, but she turned and said,

"Himchan, I believe this is yours."

She tossed a huge pile of money over her shoulder and walked out the club.

*Who are you Lee Eunji?*