The Boss

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

Don't be a silent reader.


T H E  B O S S

T H E  N E X T  D A Y ~

E U N J I’ S P O V ~


What could I do? I’ve been plotting revenge all my life, and now she’s back I don’t know what to do. AAAGH, I’m such a pabo. She ruined my life. All because of her and her stupid mother. How could they do that, my Appa was so stupid, I told him, but he didn’t believe me. When he left all he left was a note saying “I’m sorry…”

YOU THINK THAT APOLIGY IS GOING TO FIX EVERYTHING; YOU THINK THAT APOLIGY CAN BRING UMMA BACK! I HATE YOU!


*Sigh* Calm down Eunji, you’ll get your life back, once the Park family is destroyed. Nothing will stop you Eunji *Sigh*

I know all the dirt on that family, I know everything my father knows, everything he owns, that will all be mine, he thinks because I was young, id never be able to track him down again. Well he was wrong, he disgusts me. He is as much to blame as that that seduced him away from my mother. They will all suffer, and be begging for mercy. But that forgiving, kind hearted Eunji died a long time ago. Appa, be scared, I’m not your little girl anymore.

I was exhausted and couldn’t think of how they would suffer. I collapsed on my bed, and was drifting to sleep until my phone vibrated…
 

Who could it be? I looked at it and picked it up.

 

“What do you want?”

“Miss, there is a riot happening at one of your clubs.”

“Hmmm, which one?”

“Infinite”

“I’ll be right down, tell this person or people who started the riot to run, because I’m not in the mood for forgiveness.”

 

A T  I N F I N I T E  C L U B ~

I walked in and everyone froze, smirk spread across my face I asked “Now, now, who has started a riot”

People hesitated until one of my loyal bartenders spoke up.

“M-miss, it was a gang c-called…” He hesitated for a moment and said “B-BAP”

“Mhhm, so where are they at this mom…”

“Where here” a strong voice spoke from behind me, I turned around on the ball of my heels and spoke.

“Oh I see, now why are you starting a riot?”

“Not your business lady, now where is the owner?”

“Haha, Daehyun, shouldn't Yong Guk be speaking since he is the leader? Oh and the owner is right over..” I pointed my finger towards the bar and slowly moved it around until it was facing me. “Here”

“W-who are you, and how do you know my name?” Daehyun spoke cautiously.

“Well, well, I know lots of things about you Daehyun, and lots about your gang? Now, what business do you have here?”

“This.” He swung a fist at my face but I stopped it and flipped him over before he or anyone else even realized what was happening.

“How did you do that?” He mumbled while withering in pain on the floor.

One of the other members went to take a swing at me but before he could he was on the floor along with all the other members.

I sat on top of Daehyun’s lap and leaned in close so our faces were inches apart.

“Now, be a good boy and don’t start riots at my club.”

I kissed him roughly hoping he would receive the message jumped off of him and made an announcement.
 

“Any going on in my clubs, you’ll end up like this group, but worse.”

H I S  P O V ~

Hyung said there was a really cool night club named after our gang, Infinite of course so we went.

I groaned, I really didn’t want to go. As we approached we saw nobody lining up so we went right in, and that’s when I spotted Eunji, I saw a BAP gang member swing at her, and I was about to rush in to help her, when I realized all the BAP members were alreaddy sprawled on the floor. I saw Eunji sit on Daehyun’s lap lean in close, wisper something and kiss him. I was shocked, this is not the Eunji everybody knows. I heard my hyungs wisper asking if that was Eunji. My thoughts were inturputed when I heard her suddenly speak.

“Any going on in my clubs, you’ll end up like this group, but worse.”

Her clubs?