Just the beginning

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~
Annyong, first time writer here, __________ these lines here are her dream, araso?
 
The ANONYMOUS PEOPLE, HIS POV, and this mysterious SHE, will be reveled later. Please excuse my grammar&don't be a silent reader. PLEASE COMMENT? 
The story will change according to your comments, be-friend me, subscribe and inbox me ideas if you want.

 
Sorry its such a short chapter i might be on semi-hiatus. MIANHAE, dont hate me? 
Gomaweo, neol saranghae. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________

J U S T  T H E  B E G I N N I N G 
 

E U N J I' S  P O V ~


“BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING, BRING, BRING, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING”

My alarm sounded.I was awake, but I didn’t want to accept the reality that I would have to wake up and go to school. I slowly opened my eyes but my surroundings were a blur, as soon as my eyes focused I regretted it. Appa left me here, in this beautiful house, thinking that ‘this’ and money would fix everything. Trying to escape the anger that was rising I accepted reality, it was my only choice. I was hung-over, and incredibly tired. The taste from last night never left my mouth and it made me want to puke, I wanted to get rid of it soon. As soon as I went to go stand up, pain struck me everywhere and I was forced to lie down again. Slowly the pain dimmed, I stood again and stumbled my way to the bathroom; The beautiful white marble dazed me for a moment and I lost sense of direction and slammed into the cold shower door glass. I turned the shower on, and stared at the water rolling down the glass. I turned around and caught a look at what I look like. If anyone caught me looking at my reflection they would think I’m crazy, because I don’t admire myself like every other girl, I stare longingly into my eyes wishing I could bring back what I used to be. 


I changed my whole image, in school I’m a nerd that no one pays attention to. Perfect. But my personality was changed unconsciously, as soon as Appa left, my eyes lost their hope, my bubbly personality disappeared like the flip of a switch. I was no longer the beautiful bubbly Lee Eunji, but I became cold emotionless Lee Eunji. To me, if was no longer her, but the living dead. I was dead, my soul was dead my heart was dead. God was pitiful and left me to the devil, but the devil took no pity and left me here, in nothingness, having to live the pain everyday over and over again.


I used to be beautiful. Long silky black hair that cascaded down my back, deep brown eyes that used to be filled with hope, I used to be optimistic, full of hope, now I’m filled with hate, despair and revenge. Not only was my face beautiful but my soul was too, but it’s all gone now, it’s gone, faded, disappeared, call it whatever you want to call it, but all I know is that it’s gone. Lee Eunji is gone.


Why? It’s all because of her.


The running sound of water wakes me up from my deep thoughts and I clean myself up, chuck on my uniform with no effort, grab my bag and I’m out the door. Schools not far, it’s about 3 blocks away, so I walk every day. I guess it helps keep my body slim and fit; it was the only thing I could keep from her.


As I approach the gates I realize, CRAP, fan girls are going to swarm this place in a few minutes, so I quickly take the back route. At least I escaped today’s swarm of fan girls. They are crazy throwing themselves willing at the Infinite kinga’s. I take a seat by the hill on the oval, shove my earphones into my ears and listen to ‘Baby Baby’ by 4MEN. I slowly doze off into a deep dream, well not so a dream, more like a nightmare.
__________________________________________________________________________________


“APPA, APPA, HAGIMA, APPA. HAGIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA APPA”


Tears flooded down my cheeks as I screamed at Appa, telling him to come back but he didn’t. Instead I saw her, she was holding onto Appa’s hand, and she smirked at me. For a moment the sadness turned into envy and hate, but as soon as my eyes were directed back to Appa pain enveloped me all over again. I started to run but it was like I was stuck to the spot the faster I ran the further her and Appa seemed to go. I was confused, but I wouldn’t give up, I kept on running, until I lost sight of Appa. I was now in a dense jungle; I stumbled through, braches cutting me, until I fell to the ground of exhaustion.

__________________________________________________________________________________


I woke with a start and sat up, glanced at my watch, CRAP, its 11.37. Classes had started 3 hours ago. I realized I didn’t care, so I just lay back down and watch the day go by. “Appa” I mumbled and a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away hoping that no one saw.

H I S  P O V ~

I wanted to wag; I found no interest in History what so ever. I glanced around the room only to notice a crazy fan girl staring at me. I choked on my saliva, anxious about how intense her stare was.  I stood and asked Songsangnim if I could be excused to sick bay. What a gullible teacher, without any notice I found myself heading to the oval, I was about to turn back when I saw a silhouette lying down in the field. As I approached the silhouette I was stunned to find it was Eunji, Lee Eunji.


I approached her slowly from the behind and said

“Shouldn’t you be in class?”


“Ani, I don’t want to be” she replied so calmly. She was different from the others, I expected her to shoot up shocked, with a flushed face and start mumbling, but she didn’t. She was confusing and cold and I wanted to know more about her. I didn’t realize I was starring at her until she said,


“Uh, excuse me, why are you starring at me?”


Dumbstruck, I replied a short “aniyo” and walked off. WOW, she was cold, and nothing like the nerd she pretended to be.


Who are you Lee Eunji?