Ani, it's not like that.

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

A N I,  I T' S  N O T  L I K E  T H A T.

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

Yes, I slept at EXO's dorm, with Kai. OMG I SLEPT WITH KAI!? What if he molested me!? I started to feel all over my body looking for anything unusual or out of place. If anybody saw me now they'd think I'm some emo trying to viciously hurt myself. I have to get out of here before anybody notices me, especially EXO. A sudden echo of footsteps snaps me out thoughts. I spot a window across the room, it's not that big, but I could fit. I bolt to the window, slid it open and escaped just seconds before who ever was about to come into the room. Hesitant, I crept behind a bush and just as I was about to get my getaway a faint tap was felt on my shoulder. Oh .

"Uh annyong."

A cutie ulzzang looking boy looked down at me.

"Wait, aren't you that girl from the club, E-eunji!"

"Uuuh"

"OMO ITS YOU! WHY ARE YOU HE-"

Oh. My. God. I had to actually clamp my hand on his mouth! He is so loud. I slowly removed my hand from his mouth and gestured for him to keep his voice down.

"Ah, I know why you're here!"

He does? . I'm so gonna get discovered. .

"Kai got you. I can't believe Hyung actually seduced you. And I thought you were tough."

Now it was my turn to yell.

"WHAT THE? ARE YOU STUPID!? NO I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM, HE DIDN'T SEDUCE ME! YOU DON'T THINK I'M TOUGH... WANT ME TO SHOW YOU!?"

I realized I was yelling and had to calm my self before I looked back at 'ulzzang boy'. I heard a wimper and shot my head in the direction.

"Andwe, mianhae. I just thought... Mianhae."

I instantly felt a soft spot for him. I don't know what went through me but I pulled him in for a hug and whispered

"Mian, I didn't mean to yell at you."

He didn't stiffen with contact like I expected him to, his body relaxed and he hugged me back. I felt... Warm. He reminded me of somebody I just couldn't put my finger on it. I knew I couldn't linger any longer, so I quickly whispered in this boys ear,

"Want to find out why I was here? Ask Kai. Tell him I said it was okay for you to know. But... One condition, don't tell anybody else okay?"

With that I bolted from EXO's dorm until I reached home. Then I realized, I hadn't caught his name. Oh well. I guess next time maybe? I woke up the next morning frustrated and confused. I forgot what happened when I got home, but as usual, nobody was there because nobody ever was. I guess after a while you get used to it. Being alone and all. But one thing stuck vividly in my mind. Before Kai, I saw him. What the was he doing at Mums grave. Since when did he give a . I was so full of rage and I didn't know how to get rid of it. I tried a bath, dressing up, binge eating, even exercise, but I was still so angry.

Then all of a sudden a knock was heard at the door. I opened to see... Um, what's his name? Isn't he Sungjong's friend? Wait he's that one that came to my house for no random reason. Wait, why's he here? I realized that I was zoning out, and I looked back at him with a confused but cold expression.

"Umm, Hi? Why are you here?"

I noticed his smirk and truth be told, he looked quite cocky.

"Well of course, you're Sungjong's friend, so I thought I could get to know you...."

I wasn't really in the mood, but I need something to take my mind off things, and I think I just found it.

"Uuuh, okay?"

He just nodded and gave me an eye smile. Ah cute. He's face is cocky but cute, and his body is probably toned under that wife beater that's blocking my view. Wait... What am I saying? I didn't realize I was zoning out, again, until he waved in my face. I couldn't help but smile back at him as we started to walk down the street.

H I S  P O V ~

CUTE! She just smiled, at me. And she looks stunning, even when she isn't trying. She's just so... Beautiful. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't even know her, or socialize with her, or anything. My heart beat is going crazy. Why did I even come here? Oh no...Where an I going to take her? ! Okay, okay, calm down. What about Han River? No that's for couples she might take it the wrong way. Um, maybe to the arcade.. But what if she doesn't like it. Oh, I got it Lotte World! I mean, everybody loves Lotte World.

Lotte World here we come!