I'm flattered, but off.

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

I' M  F L A T T E R E D,  B U T    O F F

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

Slowly the figure turned towards me, and tears were streaming down his face. Tck, crying really? Will that bring Umma back, no, so stop crying. Wait, why do I care. Suddenly a voice broke my thoughts.

"E-eu-eunji... I-I've misse-"

"No" I cut him off, I didn't want to hear it.

"E-Eunji, your torso, it's bleeding."

I looked down and saw a foreign object sticking out of my torso. Huh, when did this get here? It doesn't hurt? But... There's so much blood. I was looking at the wound when a hand touched my shoulder. I shuddered and growled,

"Get those filthy hands off me, you womanizer."

Without thought I stormed off walking as fast as I could. As I was walking, my head started to get dizzy, and my vision slowly blurring. Suddenly I collapsed, my consciousness slowly fading away. The last thing I remember is a figure sprinting to my side, and yelling my name. His sent, it was so... Familiar. When i woke up I immediately checked my torso. Cleaned and bandaged? The ? I was about to get up when pain shot up my front. I yelped in pain.

Suddenly loud footsteps where heard approaching the room. I squeezed my eyes shut and the person suddenly chuckled.

"I know you're awake, I know you wanna stay longer, but you're gonna have to get up sooner or later."

Eh, that voice, his cockiness. No way. I peaked up from under the sheets. .

"Ah see Eunji, you're awake. I knew you couldn't resist me."

I growled, my lower region was is agony, but I dare not show it.

"You, if I weren't ingured, you would be dead."

"Baby, you know you love me."

"Shut up, I don't even want to be here. Why'd you bring me here... Kai."

I was glaring at Kai when a loud crash was heard from down stairs. I looked at the door then back to Kai. I gave him the 'what the ' face, and he just shrugged his shoulders. I was just looking at him when he smirked and approached me. He lay down next to me and wrapped his arms around my body,

"Don't think dirty things, just sleep. I know you're in pain."

Tsk, since when was this machine nice. I was about to reject the offer when my torso cried in agony. I looked up at Kai and he just pulled me closer.

"Just sleep. I'll be right here."

I slowly drifted off to sleep, in this bastard's arms.

K A I' S  P O V ~

That girl, that . The first one to do that to me. She lead me on! Who would reject me, I'm y, hot, talented, I'm a perfect catch. Is she stupid? And Taecyeon sunbae, her brother? I thought Taecyeon was an only child, maybe he's lying.

Aish. Why's it so cold. The cold air was slapping against my face while I was walking. I was minding my own business, scratch that, since when do I mind my own business. When I saw a figure running. Who would be running at... What's the time? Huh, why's she on the ground? I quickly sprinted over and cupped her face, that's when I recognized her.

I was about to leave her when I saw a large piece of metal sticking out from her torso. I looked back up at her,

"Eunji? Eunji? Wake up. Can you hear me?"

I looked back down at her wound, it was now bleeding severely. FT Island FTW

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to EXO's dorm. I slid the key through the door and pushed it open. I quickly ran into my room and lay Eunji on the bed. I grabbed the first aid kit and went back into the room. She winced as I pulled out the metal, my heart slightly softened seeing her in pain. When I finally pulled out the metal I cleaned her wound and bandaged it. I hope she's okay. She squirmed while she was asleep and groaned in agony. I couldn't stand her in agony, I went beside her and lay down. I slowly wrapped my arms around her petite figure.

My heart stopped for a moment, when she wrapped her arms around my waist. There was something about this girl. I don't know what. But I like her, she's different.