Step 1

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

S T E P  1

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

I was really pissed off at BAP for starting a riot and making me get out of my comfy bed, now I was unable to go to sleep. I groaned, and slowly got up. I looked at myself in the mirror, studied my figure and thought to myself. *I haven't changed out of my nerd image for years. Hmm may as well check out how my clubs are going.*

I threw on the first dress that was in my wardrobe, which happened to be a strapless black tube dress, which hugged my body and made my curves to die for. I grabbed the first pair of black heels, pulled out my pony tail so my hair so my hair cascaded down my back and shoulders, I dabbed some makeup on, grabbed my purse and I was out the door. I really wanted to walk but decided to take my car. I opened up the garage to reveal my Ferrari. I jumped in, drove to every club I own, and checked out how they were.

My final stop was Infinite club. I parked out the back and made my way through the back. I sat down at the bar and called my most loyal bartender Yoseob to get me a drink.

"Seobie, please get my a lime vodka."

"Hmm, how did you know my name? Wait, Woah its that you Eunji, you look so hot, what are you doing here, looking this fine, date?"

"Seobie, please I need that drink, oh I just decided to check up on my clubs since I couldn't get back to sleep because of Daehyun and his stupid riot. Your such a sweetheart Seobie, you should get out more often, I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend."

"Oh, by the way, BAP's still here. Yeah Eunji, I just can't find the right girl."

He went all gloomy and started to sulk.

"Seobie, don't sulk, you'll find her soon."

I leaned across the bar and kissed him on the cheek. He beamed straight away and got to serving drinks. I got up and found my way over to BAP's corner in the bar.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here." I heard a member mumble. I smirked at sat in the table.

"Another probably wants in you're pants Daehyun." I heard another say, my smirked widened.

Daehyun pulled me into his lap and whispered in my ear, "so is what there saying true?" I felt stiffen under his pants.

"Hmm, you guys really are stupid" I started to giggle. Suddenly I turned all serious

"So... You guys are still in my club, why?"

He stiffened right as the last word escaped my lips. When he didn't reply I giggled, grinded a little against and got up.

"Calm down, I'm teasing, just don't cause trouble."

He smirked and pulled me back onto his lap.

"If I had of known that was you earlier, I would if had you in my pants already, plus, your pretty y like this."

My phone started to vibrate, I picked it up.

"Hmm, where? Why? Tell them their going to die when they meet me, I'll rip their balls in half. Got it?"

Daehyun wrapped an arm around my waist. "Need help there, what's the problem?"

I groaned, before answering "Dalmatian are dealing at my other club, uuh ."

"We will help, we've got stuff to get back from them" Himchan said.

I beamed and did victory dance. But I didn't realize I was grinding against Daehyun until a soft moan escaped his lips. *Ooops* I looked at him, lust in his eyes. I whispered in his ear,

"I've got a deal to make with you, how about you clean up this mess at my other club and I'll give you a favour from me. Deal?"

He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly.

"Deal." "Guys let's go settle some business and then we will come back to see this y beast."

He winked at me, I just smiled. I watched as they left the club, step 1 of revenge complete, get my self a bad group under my power. I was smirking to myself, yet little did I know, there was a pair of eyes staring intently at me.