Jealous?

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

J E A L O U S ?

E U N J I' S  P O V ~

I remember the boys happily chatting before I dozed of into one of the worse nightmares.

S U N G J O N G' S  P O V ~

I remember talking to L about some stupid fangirl that tried to kiss me while I was sleeping. I felt a sight weight on my shoulder, and looked up at L thinking it was him. His eyes were wide and he was staring at my shoulder. I looked down to see Eunji asleep, she squirmed a bit, but she was so adorable. I missed this, we were so close and her father tore us apart.

That's why Eunji is so cold, her whole personality changed when he left. He made her turn into this. I need to bring her back, it was going to be hard. I was deep in thought and had a determined look in my face and I didn't even realize I was staring strait at Eunji until one of the members did an awkward cough. I looked strait up at Hoya, everybody was staring at me.

"Sungjong, why are you like this?"

Like what, what was I like, I wasn't any different, was I? What was Woohyun saying?

"Like what Hyung?"

"Jongie, why are you so concerned about her?"

"Hyung, we go way back, I can't help but be worried."

I saw L smirk, I knew he was thinking of something that would trap me in a corner.

"Sungjong, if you care so much for her, you'll tell us her story, for her sake."

"Hyung, don't you dare try that on me. Trust me, if I could tell you, I would. But..."

"But what Sungjong?"

"But, you'll regret it, mianhae hyungs, I can't do that to Eunji."

Suddenly I heard a loud scream, that loud scream came from next to me. I shook Eunji awake and asked her what's wrong. She was shaking and I pulled her into my arms and comforted her.

"Tell me what happened."

"Jongie, I had another nightmare, the same one from when Umma died. It confuses me, I can't tell my dream from reality. What's happening Jongie, is it because she's back?"

"Jiji, please don't worry about her, I won't let her touch you."

"Jongie, I've never felt like this, apart from when Umma died. Why does my chest hurt so much? What's happening?"

"Shh, its okay as long I'm here, you'll be okay."

H I S  P O V ~

When I heard her scream I wanted to rush to her, hold her I'm my arms, damn you Sungjong. Why was I like this? What's wrong with me? I'm not jealous, am I?