No way is this our school nerd.

Not all secrets are supposed to be revealed~

N O  W A Y  I S  T H I S  O U R  S C H O O L  N E R D

H I S  P O V ~

No way was that Eunji, no way did she have BAP sprawled on the floor like that. Who is she? And when she sat on Daehyun and kissed him like that, no way was that her. Maybe a doppleganger? Why can't I get her out if my mind. I was deep in thought when one of my hyungs nudged me to look at this chick sitting at the bar.

I watched her closely, she was intriguing to watch. I watched her lean over and give the bartender a peck on the cheek, and he beamed instantly. I watched her walk over towards our table but she turned and walked to BAP's table. For a second I saw her face. No way, I did not just see Eunji. I watched all her actions, the way she interacted with BAP, her movements, her smirks, she was very intriguing. She caught my eye again when she answered the phone, she looked kind of stressed. I watched as she told BAP what was happening, Daehyun that sly dog was all over her. She smirked and whispered something into his ear. He grabbed her face and kissed her.

Anger was building inside of me, why was I like this? I watched BAP leave, and Daehyun was looking at me. Once they left I decided to make a move to see if that was really Eunji. I informed Gyu and was about to walk to her, when she smirked, got out of her seat and left the club. I followed her to her other club called E.R. Just as I was about to go in, I spotted BAP heading my way. I quickly ducked into the dark alleyway and waited until they passed. I quickly snuck around the back of the club and made my way in.

Why was I being like this, why do I even care about her private life? I groaned and watched her, she was so sly. She started questioning Dalmatian and grabbed the bag of dope and threw it, the impact caused the bag to explode open. Boy, was she strong. She had them on the floor in a second, and grabbed a HUGE bunch of money off one of the members. She walked her way over to BAP, standing at the front of the club, mouths agape. She quickly pressed a finger to Daehyun's lips. I was holding in the urge to rip her fingers from his lips, the jealously was getting to me. I was about to leave when I saw her toss that 'huge' pile of money to Himchan.

Really? What was her goal? I followed her, I really needed to be sure this was Eunji. I was following get when she stopped at a park and picked up her phone. I listened intently at her conversation.

"How did you get a hold of my number you bastard, why did you even call, I want nothing to do with you."

"No I will not listen."

"You really think those words are going to help, you think all those years you left me alone, can be fixed by a ing phone call."

"Now listen closely, 1- get that out of my school, 2- don't call me every again, and 3- I don't care how many times you apologize, I will ALWAYS hate you."

"No, shut the up."

"I don't care if your the ing president of Korea."

"Are you deaf, or didn't you understand that I hate you. You left a note in my desk, was 'I'm sorry' all you could say to your ing daughter, I struggled so much after mum died, and you just left me. I almost committed suicide."

"You must be really unlucky, that I lived, and that I remember everything. I know everything Appa. Don't think I didn't know you and that were ing while mum was out. I know everything, I wonder what would happen if I expose you? After all remember those 'important' files that went missing. I hid them ALL."

"I know all your deepest, darkest secrets, after all Appa I was a bright kid."

"No shut up, I will avenge my mother when the times right, and I will take everything precious and important to you, and crush it."

"And you want to know the best part, you can't do anything about it."

"Just because your the president didn't mean , remember I am you, and Mum put together, nothing will stop me."

"Ahahaha, I'm not your little girl anymore Appa, that Eunji is dead."

"Well see you in the near future... Bastard. You, your wife and her daughter may aswell enjoy your time now, because it won't last long."

"Goodbye Appa."

Woah, did I just hear that right?

Eunji, Lee Eunji is president Lee's biological daughter. What were they doing arguing? What's this about, being left, remember everything, important files, avenging her mother? What's going on? I better keep this to myself for now. I shouldn't have followed her. What am I going to do?