3W2B: A Blanket

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Everyone's now freezed. Noone's able to move, noone's able to speak. Specially you, you seriously cannot move because of your sprained leg, and you cannot speak either because... Daehyun forced you to hide under the blanket!
You can only see the whole situation with a small peep hole from the blanket. Your heart is thumping like there's gonna be a war soon. Or it literally will?

You can see one guy coming towards Youngjae. This guy has blue-ish hair and charisma, and you just knew that he's the leader Yongguk. He has that leader aura inside him.

"Explain why are you guys here, doing nothing, with a huge ball of blanket.", said the blue-haired guy.
"We were practicing.", said Youngjae confidently.
"Really? What did you guys practice?"
"Our dance moves.", Youngjae explained, "... remember that we have some movements of kicking things? We use this huge ball of blanket to improve that." He began to kick you. Yeah, you. You with a sprained leg.

I'M A HUMAN WITH A SPRAINED LEG, YOO YOUNGJAE, WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!, you think.
But you tried your best not to do any weird movements, because their lives actually depend on how good you hide in the blanket.

You take a look at Yongguk. He somehow believed what Youngjae said.
"Jongup-ah, Junhong-ah. Is he telling the truth?", said the blue-haired again.
"Yes, hyung. We've been using this huge ball of blanket to practice our dance moves.", said Zelo while kicking you.
Yongguk take a look at his surroundings, and then he looked at the other member that was following him. Himchan... probably.
That one other member nodded, meaning that he believed at what Zelo and Youngjae just said.

This blue-haired guy then come and approached Daehyun and the huge ball of blanket (YOU!).

"You.", he said while pointing at Daehyun, "Why are you here?"
"It's my practice room. There's nothing wrong for me being here."
"I thought you left and will never go back again."
"I was going to do that, but I remember I'm working for the kind loving CEO, not a jerky stubborn leader, so I decide to forget about that leader and go back here."

Silence.

You can see everyone's shocked face.
And this blue-haired guy is now obviously the leader Bang Yongguk. His face was really... mad.
Daehyun, what did you just say.

Yongguk then look at Daehyun with his mad glare, while Daehyun looks at him back with the exact same glare.
They're now looking at each other.
You, as the ball of the blanket, are exactly between them.
You feel.... kinda awkward...

"Go out.", Yongguk said.
"Sorry?", Daehyun answered like nothing's wrong. You must admit, this Daehyun guy is really brave for a dongsaeng.
"Leave the room. Now. You with all the dongsaengs."
"Fine. We're leaving."

And they left.
They left.
They literally LEFT.
THEY LEFT YOU ALONE AS A BALL OF BLANKET.
ALONE, WITH 2 UNKNOWN MAD SCARY GUYS.
WITH SPRAINED LEG.
WHERE ARE THEIR HEARTS.

You seriously don't know what to do.
Yongguk then sit beside you. Beside the huge ball of blanket.

"That dongsaengs...", he began speaking.
The other guy who you believe is Kim Himchan, laughed. "You can't be like this. You have to tell them the truth. I feel pity for Daehyun-ah. He's suffering so much because of you and your acting."

Acting? Whoa.. what.

"I have to, Himchannie.. I have to.", now this Yongguk dude looks a lot more sadder and softer than before.
"You can't keep hiding about this. They have to know."
"What? That i'll be going out of the group soon?!"

Whoa whoa whoa. What.

"I can't just say it like that.", said Yongguk, now even more sadder than before.
"I know, but you still have to tell them. Specially Daehyun-ah.. You're being too strict to him."
"That's what I have to do, Himchannie, he's gonna be the next leader, replacing me."

WHAT DID YOU JUST HEAR.

"Still, you have to at least explain it to him.", said Himchan while sitting on you.
You seriously can't make even a single tiny cute movement now.
Himchan then found something underneath the blanket. "Oh?"
He took it and read it. Ah, it's the envelope with the boys' letters in it.

"Uri leader Bang Yong Guk.", he read the envelope and gave it to Yongguk, "I thnk it's for you."
"What is that?", Yongguk took the envelope, reading his name on top of it and began opening the envelope.

You can see bunches of papers in there. He began reading:

Hyung! I'm Zelo~ yeah~
You know what, hyung? I miss the way we usually spent time together. I mean together, not only both of us, but the six of us. Don't you feel that something's missing without Daehyunnie-hyung around? I miss his presence, hyung. Please don't fight with him..

Dearest Yongguk-hyung, I'm Yoo Youngjae. As you know, I'm obviously close with Daehyun-ah. And i don't know about you and Himchannie-hyung, but me and the other members missed Daehyunnie's presence so much. I wish he can go back here with us, and I really hope for you and him to come at peace as soon as possible.

Hyungie~ this is Moon Jongup~
I'm serious, hyung, I miss Daehyunnie-hyungie. I miss having vocal practices with him, I miss playing around with him. He's just a great hyung for me. And I miss you and Himchannie-hyungie too. When can we spend our time together again? As B.A.P... As a group. I really miss that.
I just want you to know that Daehyun-hyung has been such a great role model to me. His hard work, his down-to-earth personality, and everything. You, too, used to tell everyone at how proud you are having a member like him. But why now you turn to this scary heartless leader? We all miss you, hyung, and we miss Daehyunnie-hyung too. Please, fix things up and let's be B.A.P again~

You can see him began to cry. Himchan who was sitting beside him also began to have teary eyes. Whoa.. good job, guys.
He then continued to the next papers. Ah, it must be Daehyun's.

Hyung, it's me, Daehyun. The dongsaeng you hate the most.
Hehe, i don't know exactly why are you doing this, and I'm not asking you to say sorry. But i'm not saying sorry to you, too.
I don't really get it, why did we fight?
What did I do wrong?
Youngjae has said it before. There's none of us that was playing around while practicing.
A little laughter is fine, right, hyung? You said it yourself.
That day, Youngjae was trying to cheer me up, so he made a joke with his voice. And I laughed.
Is that wrong to you?
If it is, well... you're weird.
No, I'm not saying sorry. It's really not my fault in this case.
But I'm saying sorry if I ever hurt you, disappoint you, ... I'm sorry for not being a great dongsaeng.
Hyung, if you hate me that much, I'll go.
I've asked the CEO about my contract, and he said I can stop working for TS Entertainment anytime I want.
I've thought about it, I think I'll just go back to Busan and be a nice boy there.
Hyung, yesterday, I met a girl. Her name was you.She's a very special girl, hyung, and actually she's the one behind all of this.
She advised us to make a letter for you, so we did.
You know that secret room on the rooftop, hyung? We were there. And when Jongup said we run out of papers to write the letter, she actually didn't care about anything else and just run to the minimarket beside TS Entertainment's building to buy papers, even though she can ask it to the office and the TS Ent's workers will give it to her.
What's worse is, hyung, do you know that she didn't even think about going on elevators? I mean, she actually go up and down for 15 floors with emergency stairs. Just to get us some papers.
Isn't she something?
She even ran out of breath because of it, collapsed, and also sprained her leg badly, just to help us.
Hyung, from her Korean, I'm sure she hasn't lived here for so long. Maybe she just arrived here in Seoul a few days ago.
I wanted to take her with me, back to Busan, but i think it'll be unfair to her.
Please, hyung, take care of her when I leave. I'll be leaving back to Busan tomorrow early in the morning.

He cried. He literally cried. You, too, cried beneath the blanket.

P.S. The girl is hiding under the blanket.

WHAAAAAAAAT. DAEHYUN YOU TOLD HIM THAT I'M NOT A BLANKET?!
Yongguk and Himchan began to open the blanket... slowly... and... ta-daah. They found you.
They looked at you like you're an alien from Planet Ssjadhaksdha.

Oh God, what's next...