3W2B: A Photobox

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You walked happily with Daehyun beside you. You both didn't say anything, but it feels good just to be with each other.

"Pabo girl.", he finally said.
"Yes?", you answered him, still your ice-cream.
He laughed. "I NEVER thought someone as small as you could eat THAT much."
You laughed too. "Me too. I never know that you're a shikshin just like me."
(shikshin = people who can eat a lot)
He smiled. "Well I'm sure my fans knew it."
"Well I don't have any fans so nobody knew it."
He laughed. "Nobody?"
You nodded.
"Even your family?", he asked.
You smiled. "Nope."
"Eh? How could that happen?"
Silence.
"Please. Don't talk about it anymore.", you said, leaving him with a sorry face.
"A-ah, okay. But if you want a place to share, I'm here."
You smiled and your ice-cream once again.

Silence.
"Pabo-ssi...", he called you once again.
"Yes?"
"When you get to Japan with your idol group...", he looked at you, "...please call me a lot."
You laughed. "I will. But you have to call me too."
"I will.", he said while patting your head, "I will call you as much as I can. I'll also send you voice notes of me singing, just in case you can't sleep."
You smiled at how much he cares.
"You have to tell me everything you've done there with your idols, though, because I'll be really curious."
"Yes, yes~"
"And if you called me but I don't answer the call, leave me voice notes. No matter how long the voice note is, I'll listen to them well when I have time."
"Yes Daehyun-ssi, yes~"
He smiled and looked at you. "I'm gonna miss you a lot."
"Me too."
As you and Daehyun kept walking back to your apartment... when you realized something.

"Pabo guy?", you asked.
"Yes?"
"What time is it?"
"It's... 3:40."
"Aren't you supposed to be back to TS at 4?"
"Yes."
"Then why are you still here?"
"You want me to go?"
"No, but you have to go, right?"
"Well yeah.."

Funny silence.

"Then why are you still here?", you laughed.
He laughed too. "Because I don't want to go!"
"But you have to go!"
"But I want to walk you home~"
"But I can walk home by myself~"
"But I still want more time with you~~"
"But you have to practice~~"
And you both shouted, "Aigooo~~~~~"
And end it with a laugh.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to walk by yourself?"
You nodded. "Yep, I'm sure."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay."
He smiled at you, when suddenly he agressively went closer to you and your nose.

. Your. Nose.
All of a sudden.
What just happened.

You blushed like crazy when you realized what he just did.
"WH-WHA...", you lost your words, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"
He laughed at your reactions. "There was some ice-cream leftovers there. It's not good to throw food away, you know."
You still can't handle your blushing face. "Aish you're really..."
He laughed and pat your head. "I'm sorry."
You nodded.
"But you liked it right?", he asked, as you responded it with a light slap on his hand.
"Bad guy.", you said.
He laughed. "I will really, really, really miss you."
"I will really, really, really miss you too. But why are we talking... like this is our last day? We still have 2 days. Eh, it's a new day already so I mean one day. We still have one day free tomorrow."
"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. Where should we meet tomorrow? To enjoy our 'last' moments~"
"I don't know and I think we shouldn't talk about it right now. You really have to go."
"I'll go on one condition."
"What now?!"
"Let's take a picture together. There's a cute photo-sticker stand around here. Let's go there."
"But what about your schedule?"
"Please?", he said with his amazing puppy eyes that you can't resist.
"Aish fine."
He laughed and put his arms around your shoulder, and walked a bit to the photo-sticker stand.

Not long after that, you can see the stand he was talking about. It's a normal photo-box.
So you both went inside and he started to push random buttons to know how it works.
After some time, he finally knew and he rushly went to your position to take the pictures.
"Say cheese!"
And the camera started to take pictures like crazy. It took like two pictures every one second, and weirdly, IT WON'T STOP. The camera kept taking your pictures as your poses became weirder and crazier.
But it's okay though, because Daehyun's poses were even more weirder.

As the camera kept taking pictures, you were sure that  Daehyun must have done something to the machine. He's good at IT afterall. Photobox machine was nothing for him.
Daehyun then tried some new weird poses.
He pouted like he wanted to kiss your chick, he put a bunny-ear behind you, he hided behind you, he hugged you from the back, he kissed your chick from the back, he let go of his back-hug and back to his position, he showed his serious cool face all of a sudden, he looked at you deeply, he grabbed your face lightly, he kissed your lips gently......................

WAIT. DID THE MACHINE JUST CAUGHT YOU BOTH KISSING.

He didn't let go of his kiss for some time and you were a bit embarassed as the camera kept taking pictures of you both, but you can't help as he led the kiss so perfectly that you enjoyed the kiss so much.
You finally respond back and put your hands around his neck, you don't care about the camera anymore.
He then moved his hands to your waist and you both kept kissing passionately like nobody's watching,
when the camera stopped.

FINALLY.

You then let go of his lips and looked at him, as he began smiling at you.
You smiled back and hugged him tight.
"What did you do to the machine?!", you said.
He laughed. "Some things. Don't worry, I didn't ruin it."
You laughed.
"Should we take the pictures?", he asked.
"Sure. Where are the pictures?"
"Outside."
... Wait. You have a bad feeling about it.
"So it worked like normal photoboxes? The pictures' papers can be taken outside? I mean.. all this time, the pictures have been out from the machine one by one, and it's outside the box? I mean.. people can see it bluntly outside? I mean............."
He laughed and took you out from the box as you found some high school students looked at the pictures of you both that have been coming out like crazy from the machine, while smiling and blushing.
Oh right. Why are they here. It's not even 4AM yet. They must went out all night long, and they found the photobox took pictures like crazy, and it caught their attention and they've been looking at your pictures from the pictures' papers that have been going outside the machine like crazy one by one.
They kept blushing and when they realized you and Daehyun's presence, the girls started to point at you both while smiling, blushing, and whispering some things to their boyfriends.

"I wanna be like them too!", you can hear one girl saying that bluntly to her boyfriend. You smiled shyly.
Then a girl walked near you. "Eonni~", she said.
"Yes?"
"You and your boyfriend look really cute together."
You blushed and Daehyun smiled proudly while putting his arms around your shoulder and kissed your chick... causing all the girls went 'KYAA!'

Aish this Daehyun guy...

"Alright then, we should probably get going. Bye eonni! Bye oppa!", the girl said, as she and her friends began leaving you and Daehyun.
You can feel Daehyun's naughty hands around your waist. "We're cute together.", he said teasing you.
You acted like you didn't hear him and went back to take the pictures.
There are BUNCH of them. From normal poses, to crazy poses, to..... romantic poses.
You blushed looking at it.
"We did it well.", he said while again putting his arms around your waist.
"This should just be buried deep down the earth.", you said.
"Even if you buried them, I'll look for a way to find it again.", he took the pictures from your hand, "It's my precious treasure."
You didn't know how to react.
"Which ones do you want to keep?", he asked while looking at the pictures.
"The normal ones, please."
He laughed and began giving you 'normal' pictures. 'Normal' here stands for... non-kissing pictures.
He gave all of the 'normal' pictures and he kept all the 'abnormal' pictures.
"There. You sure you don't wanna save one of the abnormal pictures?"
"Ugh no please."
He laughed. "Alright then, I really really have to go now."
You smiled. "Yep. Take care. And take care of the pictures too, please, keep it as a secret."
"Don't worry. I'll keep them safely."
"Okay, bye~", you smiled.
He, all of a sudden, hugged you tightly and whispered, "Take care."
You hugged him back. "I will take care, now hurry up and run to TS! Do your best for B.A.P!"
He let go of you and smiled. "OK! Bye pabo girl."
"Bye."
He kissed your forehead and ran back to TS.