3W2B: A Sad Truth

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"I saw you.", he said, still eating the sandwiches.
"What?"
"I saw you yesterday, around 2AM or something. Walking on this park, alone, crying and trying to hold back the pain of your leg."
"You were here?"
"Yep, actually, you're also the reason I missed the train."
You laughed. "How could that happen?"
"I saw you that time.. and my mind went crazy.", he said, "I was worried about you, what have you been doing that late, is it okay for me to leave you, and such.."
"Wait, wait, so after you said you're leaving, you were actually in the park?"
"Yep, I sneak out from the other members and go here secretly. Remember the place where you slipped on my leg?"
You nodded.
"I was there.", he said, "I was laying on the ground, looking at the sky, with crazy sad thoughts on my mind, when I saw you entered the park. I wanted to call your name to talk and say good bye... but I think about it lots of times, and the next thing I realize was.. you're gone already." he stopped talking for a while and continued, "I was really sad that I wasn't able to say good bye to you, and with all those crazy thoughts... I overslept. And that's how I missed the train."

You laughed. "You're as silly as I am."
"Maybe so.."
And you both laughed. You realize how you missed this guy..

"You better call him now.", you advised.
"Who?"
"Yongguk."
"Ah.. that leader."
"He never tried to be so harsh on you, silly, he did that because he have to."
"But why?"
"Call him and let him explain it to you, to all of you. I don't have the right to tell it."

He followed your instructions and called Yongguk.
He put the call on loudspeaker so you can hear their conversations.

"Yeoboseoyo?", you heard Yongguk's hopeless voice, "Daehyun-ah? Where are you now?"
"In the park, hyung, you is with me now.. She told me to call you, so I did."
"What park? Busan park?"
Daehyun laughed. "No, I'm still here in Seoul."
"Jinjja?! You changed your mind?"
"I missed today's train and decided to go on tomorrow's train. But luckily this girl is here to help me change my mind."
"Ah.. what a relieve. She's as super as you, Daehyun-ah, no wander you like her so much."
He blushed. You blushed. "What are you talking about, hyung?!", he panicked.
"What? You haven't told her? We all knew that already, Daehyunnie, you don't have to hide it. Tell her as soon as possible, or else you'll lose her."
You blushed. He blushed. Yongguk laughed.
"Oi let me say it by myself later! You don't have to spoil it to her like that.", Daehyun said.
"Oh she's also listening to me? Good I'll continue then.. hmm.. But you've expressed your feelings to her with your actions, right? It's clear enough for her to see, you know? Besides.. I read the letter in front of her, silly. About you telling how precious she is, she heard it all."
You can't help but laugh while Daehyun's face is as red as a tomato.
"Ahhh hyung!! Why are you like this!"
"What did I do wrong? She has the right to know."
"Yes she did, but I don't need you to tell her! I can tell her by myself."
"Ohh sorry then.. I just wanted to help..."
"Ah you're really..... Is this how you treat your long-lost dongsaeng?"
"What long-lost dongsaeng? You just left yesterday. And actually we haven't officially came at peace, right?"

You really can't help but laugh. You laugh really hard at their conversations, and that makes Daehyun smile.
"Hyung," Daehyun said, "Thanks for making this girl laugh again."
You stopped laughing and look at him.
"I've been seeing her crying these days, and we did make her laugh again, hyung. Thank you."
"Ah it's okay..", Yongguk answered, now with his serious voice, "Daehyun-ah, come to the practice room along with her, please. I've gathered with all other members here, we need to talk about something really important."
"Okay hyung, wait for me then. Bye."
And the call is over.

"Do you know what will they say?", Daehyun asked you.
"Maybe. But don't ask me for spoilers.", you smiled. He smiled back and put his arms around your shoulder.
"Let's walk together then."
You blushed a little. "Ne."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally arrived at TS Entertainment's building. You and Daehyun went straight into the elevator and went up to the practice room. You entered the 14th floor, and there it is. The practice room.
You can hear all the happy fun voices from inside the room. Ah, they must have became one again.
You saw Daehyun was a little bit scared and nervous to go in, so you hold his hand.
"It'll be okay." You whispered.
He smiled and opened the door.

"WELCOME BACK~~!!!!" You can feel a lot of love just from that loud screams of all the members.
Daehyun laughed. "Ah.. jinjja.." He can't hide how happy he was.
"Daehyun-ah, do you accept our request for being one of the bunnies again?", Himchan asked.
"YES!", Daehyun answered confidently.
"Good! Let's do a 'fighting' together, shall we?", Himchan said.
You see all the B.A.P members made a circle to go on a 'fighting' shouts. But wait, Yongguk is not there...?

"Where's that leader?", Daehyun asked. Ah, so he realized it too.
"He's here, right?", Himchan answered.
Ah.. You knew it... It'll be a painful conversation starting from this second.

"What do you mean he's here? I can't see Yongguk-hyung.", Daehyun said.
You can see all the sad faces of the other members.
"What? What's going on?"

"Daehyunnie.", now you can hear Yongguk's deep cave voice from the door.
Daehyun looked at Yongguk.
"Hyung! What are you doing there? Join us!", Daehyun said.
"Ah.. no. I don't have the right to join."
"Why? I forgave you already, hyung, have you forgave me?"
"I have, Daehyunnie-ah, but now I'm not supposed to join all of you anymore."
"Why? You're our leader right?"
"Not anymore."
"What? What do you mean?", Daehyun is now all panic. He looked around but all the members said nothing. You too, can only hold back your tears.

"I have to go.", Yongguk said.
"Go? Go where?"
"My family asked me to go to the States."
"Then let's go together and work there as B.A.P, hyung!"
"No.. ah jinjja.." You can see Yongguk tried his best to hold back his tears. "I have to go by my own. I have to finish my college as a doctor."
"A doctor? Then you can continue it here, right, hyung? Then you can do both studying and career..."
"Being a doctor is not as easy as you think, Daehyun-ah. My family have been thinking about it, I have to choose..."
"And you chose being a doctor rather than being an artist?"
"Of course not, Daehyun-ah.. You know I never liked to be a doctor."
"Then why? Stay here, hyung."
"I have to choose between my family or my career.. They said, if I didn't want to follow them all the way to States, they will never call me as a part of their family ever again."

Silence.

Daehyun still can't believe what he just heard.
"Then how about us, hyung?", he said. Half-crying.
Yongguk, still tried his best not to let even a little teardrop fell down from his eyes. "I believe in you all. You can do well without me."
"Who'll lead us, hyung? There's noone here who can be a tough hardworking leader like you."
"There's one."
"Who? Himchannie-hyung? Yes, he's good at leading too, but I don't want B.A.P without Bang Yongguk.. It's not B.A.P without you, hyung, please.. I'm begging you."

Silence.

"It's you.", Yongguk said.
"What? What do you mean?"
"I chose you to replace me as the leader."
"What? Why? Why me? I don't want to replace you, hyung, please..." Daehyun looked totally desperate right now.
This time, Yongguk can't hold it anymore. He let go his tears fall down.
"I know it'll be hard for you, Daehyun-ssi.. Being a leader while you're not the oldest.. It'll even be a lot more harder than being a leader when you're also the oldest." Yongguk replied, "But I trust you. You're a lot more stronger and tougher than me."
"No, hyung.. Who will rap with Zelo? Who will dance in the middle? Who will....."
"You can do all of that, don't you? You can rap well, you can dance well. You...."
Yongguk lost all his words. He hugged Daehyun. A sad brotherly hug.

You can see the other members are crying as well.

"Daehyun-ah, promise me you'll lead this group well."
"Hyu----"
"I have no other choice. I have to go.."

Silence.

Daehyun then wiped his tears and looked at Yongguk.
"Fine, hyung, I will do what you said. You're my leader after all. A dongsaeng have to follow what his hyung and his leader said, right? I will be a good dongsaeng that follow whatever you said! Yes Sir!!", Daehyun said that powerfully, but his face doesn't show any power at all. It only shows sadness, sadness, and more sadness.

"Good.", Yongguk also wiped his tears and looked at Daehyun, "Be good, lead them well. Don't be afraid of Himchannie even though he's older. Scold him when you have to. It's your job."
They all smiled while crying. This scene is just so depressing to you...
"When will you go?", Daehyun asked.
"Tomorrow. Early in the morning."
Daehyun looked so sad and wanted to cry, but he tried his best not to.

"Make sure you don't miss the plane like me.", Daehyun said and he laughed, "And please let us take you to the airport."
"Sure, leader, sure." Yongguk said, "Now you'll be Busan Wonbin Leader, then, huh?"
And everyone laughed.

"Now let's go to sleep, everyone!", Himchan tried to lift up the atmosphere.
"Yep, you should go back to the dorm!", Yongguk said, "I've packed all my things and sent it to my family's house. I just have to go to airport tomorrow."
"Hyung, let's sleep here tonight.", Daehyun said, "To memorize all the things we've experienced while we were practicing... and besides, we stay here in the practice room even longer than the actual dorm."
Yongguk and all the other members agreed.

"Then how about me?", you said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.
Daehyun laughed, "You can sleep in the secret room. Or maybe the office."
"Alone?"
"Yes? You're the only girl here.", Daehyun said.
Yongguk then joined the conversations, "We will all use sleeping bags to sleep anyways, right? Just let her sleep here along with us. As long as she trusts us, it'll be okay."
"Oi pabo girl, do you trust us? We'll never do anything naughty or evil to you, promise!", Daehyun said.
You smiled and answered it confidently, "Of course I believe in you guys!"
And everyone laughed.