3W2B: A Sprained Leg

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You run as fast as you can, you felt bad after leaving the boys waiting for the paper for so long.

You almost run out of breath, but you still run and run, until you reached the TS Entertainment's lobby.
Again, you go to the emergency staircase and look at it. Here you are, the beloved staircase. And you'll have to run for 15 floors, again. And going upstairs is a lot more work than going downstairs, so yeah. It'll be a looong way upstairs.

"FIGHTING!!!!", you shouted, and you began running again. They've waited super duper too long, you can't just walk slowly like that.

You run and run and run, finally you reached the 14th floor.
You run out of breath, but it's just one more floor. So you kept running.

"you!", you heard someone calling your name. But where? There's noone here.
"you!", you heard it again.
You tried to search where the voice came from, but... the next thing you saw, was black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look around and realize you're lying on a sofa in the secret room. How did you get there?
"Ah.. she's awake, hyung.", Jongup smiled at you and looked at Daehyun.
Daehyun is sitting on the floor beside the sofa, probably waiting for you to wake up.
Daehyun looked at you with his glare.
What? What did you do wrong?

"Pabo.", he said.
"What?"
"You. You are such an idiot."
"What? What did I do wrong?"
"Oh you really wanna know it all?"
"Yes, if you don't mind?"
He sighed, "First of all, genius girl, who the hell asked you to actually buy some papers?"
"Jonguppie said we run out of papers...."
"Yes, but it's an office, remember? You can just ask some random people and they'll give you brand new fancy papers."
Now you realize how stupid you are.
He then continued, "Second, why did you use the staircase all the way down and all the way up again?"
"Eh? What's wrong with that?"
He sighed again, "We have elevators."
"Yes, but the elevators can't go up to the 15th floor, right?"
"Absolutely, but at least it can go to the 14th floor."
Now you realize how stupid you are, again.
He continued, "It can bring you to the 14th floor and that way, you can just climb for one more floor."
"But why didn't you tell it to me earlier? When we first got here, you told me to use the staircase instead."

He sighed more deeply, "I never knew you're this stupid."
Jongup laughed at your conversations and joined in, "When we were trainees, the CEO usually asked us to train our physics by climbing the staircase to the rooftop and going back to the lobby again. Actually it's just the four of us, though, because our hyungs have became trainees a lot more earlier and have mastered physical activities like this." He smiled and continued, "We found this room because of that, too. And for us, climbing up and down 15 floors are just nothing."
You left with a huge question mark. "Then? What's the point?"
Daehyun sighed a lot more deeply while Jongup laughed at you. What's wrong?
"The point is," Jongup continued while smiling, "... Daehyun-hyung was just fooling around when the first time he asked you to follow him to use the staircase to go upstairs. He thought that you'll realize it soon."
"Yes, even after I realize that you're gone without bringing your phone, I thought you're not that stupid and use the elevators instead.", Daehyun continued.

Whoa. You're really that stupid, huh?

"... But... it's also your fault not telling me about that on the first place!"
"Who knows that you're gonna run like a sonic and leave the room within 5 seconds? Without bringing your phone and buying it to the minimarket instead of just asking it to the workers. Pabo.."
"Well i'm sorry if i'm stupid but why did you care anyway?"
"... You were about to help us about this problem, if you're gone all of a sudden then this problem can't be solved!"
"Oh so it's just that?! You only appreciate me because I'm here to help you. Then if the problem is done, you'll leave me and pretend we've never met. That's what you're gonna do, right? Fine, fine. I'll leave now.", you tried to get up but... you can't. Your leg aches so much.

Daehyun now looked at you, more like a making-fun look.
"You can't get up, silly. You sprained your leg AND you were running out of breath. You collapsed on the 14th floor. Luckily I was there and pick you up to here. Sigh, what a troublesome.", Daehyun said.
"Ah jinjja? You can actually pick me up? Whoa you're a superman!", you .
"Who the hell can't pick someone as light as a paper like you? What did you eat, huh? You're so light I can't even believe that i was picking you up."

Silence.

"None of your business!", you shouted and accidentally move your leg. "OUCH!!! It hurts it hurts aaagh!"
Daehyun panicked and checked out your leg. "What? Where? Can i help you with anything?"
"Ah, no.. it just... NO NO NO DON'T TOUCH IT JUNG DAEHYUN! IT HURTS EVEN MORE WHEN YOU TOUCH IT!"
"But we have to do something if you wanna get rid of this sprain! You can't walk if you keep it like this!"
Youngjae then appeared, "Oi oi stop it, why do you both keep fighting like that.. ah jinjja.. I've called an expert to do something with your leg."
"Where do you ask them to go to?", Daehyun asked.
"To our practice room, not here of course. If we actually call them up to here, all people will know about this room. I'm not that stupid.", Youngjae explained.
"Good, at least other people still have their own minds and use them to think. Not like this pabo girl...", he kept looking at you like you're such a troublesome. You actually feel really sorry, but his attitude just made you wanna punch him in the face. If he's not willing to help, then why help anyway?!

"Okay now let's go down to the practice room.", Youngjae said, "Can you get up?"
"I'll try.", you said.
You tried to move your legs even though it hurts so much. You tried to hide the pain so people won't be so worried about you.
"I'll just piggyback her downstairs.", Daehyun said.
"No! I can walk by my own.", you refused.
"Oi your legs sprained, okay.. You can't walk properly."
"No way, I have to try walking by my own."
He gave up. "Fine, but I'll help you walk."
Both of you agreed and walked downstairs.

"Be careful.", Daehyun said attentively.
"Yes i can take care of my own self."
"If you really can do it, you won't be like this."
You keep trying to walk by yourself, but Daehyun was really scared that you'll fall down or something.
He kept his eyes on you and hug you tightly. Just in case you lose your balance,  he can help you to stand up again or... he'll fall down with you.
Deep inside, your heart is thumping so fast. Not because of the sprain, it's because of this guy!

You (and Daehyun) have finally reached the 14th floor. After a looooong way downstairs even though it's just one floor.
Both of you headed to the practice room and there's the doctor. He examined your legs, gave out some medicines, and left. It turns out it's just a normal sprain, but still... It hurts!

"Pabo girl, promise me you won't do this again.", Daehyun said... more like a please. "What if I didn't see you? What if other people saw you laying on the floor like that? They'll probably take you and kill you or take your organs or something. Or you can be sold to some random y ahjussi.. It's scary!"
This time you can't be mad at him. You smiled and shouted, "Yes sir!" with B.A.P style and made everyone laugh.

Jongup, Zelo, and Youngjae passed the papers to Daehyun. It's his time to write already.
Daehyun excused himself to find a silent place to write. You know that it's gonna be a long, long letter from him and it'll need a really emotional heart. So of course he need his own private time to write it.

Jongup and Zelo then approached you.
"Does it hurt?", said Zelo innocently.
Jongup hit him and said, "Of course it is!"
You laughed.
"Hey, don't hurt him, okay?", said Zelo.
"What? What do you mean?", you answered with a big question mark hanging on your head.
"Daehyun-hyung. Don't hurt him.", Zelo answered, "Don't tell him I tell you this, but it's obvious that he likes you. A lot."
You can't help but blush.
"What? It can't be, we just met a few days ago."
"Daehyun-hyung has this kind of a superpower... actually it's not that super, but he could know about a person in one look.", Zelo continued, "I mean, the first time he looked at you, he'll know what kind of person you are. And I'm sure even in such a short time, he's really a good friend for you, right?"
You remembered all the fun (and all the fights) you had with him. You laughed. Yes, it was so much fun.
"So that's why he kept saying 'I never knew you're this stupid' to me? Because he has seen stupidity in me, but he didn't expect it to be such a huge stupidity?"

Awkward.

"....... Y-yes, but it's not the main thing. He liked you at the first sight, and if he became a really good friend to you, that means he loves you.", Zelo said. Half-whispering.
"Eh?", you're just left with a super big question mark.
"Daehyun-hyung is that kind of person.", Jongup answered, "He treat the people he likes well, but he can be really cold to someone he dislikes."
"Really?"
"Yep, you'll see it some time.", said Zelo.
"But all he did was bullying and teasing me.."
"That's what men do to women they like~", he winked and left.

That time, Daehyun returned. He's back with some kind of teary eyes, but he tried his best to hide it.

"I'm done~! Now what do we do now?", he said, acting like there's nothing wrong, even though his eyes are obviously teary.
"Leave it somewhere that your leader can probably-----"

That time, the door opened.
There are two guys standing there. They looked so mad and serious. You have no idea who they are.
But seeing surprised and also frightened expressions from these guys, you know that they're Yongguk and Himchan.

Oh no, it'll be a bad bad scene.