3W2B: A River

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"Yah pabo guy~ where are we going?", you asked, as Daehyun keeps on holding your hand and runs with you to get to the place quick.
"I've said it before, right? We're going to the river."
"Why the river?"
"... Just because?"
"Liar. Tell me why."
He smiled, "Why can you always tell when I'm telling the truth or not."
"Because it's obvious, Daehyun-ssi, you're not a good liar."
"Should I be happy or sad of that statement?", he laughed.
"You should've been happy to whatever I said or did, though~"
"Why should I?"
"...Just because?!"
And both of you laughed. Yes, small revenge is the sweetest.

"So seriously Daehyun-ah, answer me, why are we going to the river?"
Daehyun has stopped the running and now you both are only walking peacefully with him holding your hand romanticly. Maybe he saw your tired expression and your hard breaths.
"I wanna swim."
You're surprised. "Swim? In the river?"
"Yeah? The river is all clean so you don't need to worry. Wet clothes are no big deal either, my house is close so you can switch clothes whenever you want."
"E-eh? That's not it..."
"So what is it?"
You're not brave enough to answer.
"No other reasons to say no to swimming, right? That's why you're coming with me~"
"... to swim? In the river?"
"Yes? Seriously what's wrong with you... Shy that your clothes got wet and I could see your underwear?!", he laughed, "I'll close my eyes whenever you need time fix it. I'm sorry I didn't take you to grab your swimming clothes first- I was just too excited and I wanted to reduce the time wasted and spent the whole day doing fun things with you."
"A-ah.. yes, it's good and I really appreciate it.. but I really can't.. swim with you."
"Waeyo? Come on..", he took his shirt off as you both are getting closer to the river.
Now you're panic because you don't want to swim and because half- Daehyun is in front of you. Urgh.
"Come on chagiya~", Daehyun said with a bit of aegyo.
"I can't, really!", you got even more panic.
"Then tell me why you can't~!"
"Because I just can't!"
"Why don't you tell me the reason?!"
"I've just told you the reason!!! I CANNOT SWI-----"

You haven't even finished your line, Daehyun has grabbed you to the water all of a sudden.
Now you're inside the river with Daehyun and forreal, it was a deep river.
You panicked, you moved your hands but it didn't help- you keep on drowning in it.
You wanted to scream for help but the water keeps 'pulling' you down.
You've drank too much river water, you felt that you'll drown and die soon.
And what's the worst part is, you can hear Daehyun said to stop joking.
Daehyun-ah, you're not joking...
You can't swim...
Help...

After some time drowning and fighting your life alone, with Daehyun who thinks you're joking...
You finally tried your best to grab Daehyun's hand so you can float and say something to him.
But where is he? You can't feel him around you.
You're just tired of drowning, you're tired of trying to get out from the water.
It's all water and water around you, and you can't open your eyes.
Where are you, Daehyun?
Should you give up and die like this?
Seriously?
Daehyun-ah...
You kept on drinking river water.
You kept on moving freakishly like a retarded fish on the land.

FInally you can hear Daehyun's voice again; "Yah pabo girl~ stop it, really.. come and get me!"
His voice sounds pretty far from your place, though.
You just wanted to scream, "DAEHYUNNIE YOU PABO, I'M NOT JOKING I REALLY CANNOT SWIM AND YOU HAVE TO HELP ME IF YOU DON'T WANT ME DIE LIKE THIS", but whenever you open your mouth, you drink even more and more water.
Daehyun-ah snap out of it, help me!!!!, you think.

How long have you been drowning and Daehyun has not even realized that you're not joking?! SERIOUSLY.

At last, finally you can hear a bit of his worry in his voice.
You opened your eyes a bit and found him already standing in the land beside the river, with a perfect picnic set beside him.
Ah, so he prepared it all this time. Sweet, but it's not so sweet because YOU'RE DROWNING WHILE HE'S PREPARING A PICNIC.
"P-pabo girl? Y-you're joking right?", he said, as you keep on drowning and drinking water.
"Y-ya.. don't make fun of me." WHO IS MAKING FUN OF WHO, DAEHYUN-SSI AISH
You can't help it anymore. You almost lost your consciousness.
"... Pabo girl?"
"Ah molla.", he ran to the river and wanted to jump and save you, but before he even reached the water...

"HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT SHE'S JOKING, YOU JERK!", Hoya shouted and jumped to the water before Daehyun, without even taking his shirt off- he just ran out of nowhere and jumped to the river as fast as he can.
He grabbed your body at the speed of light and brought you to the riverside.
You're not breathing anymore.

Hoya was so panicked he pushed your chest with full power so the water inside you could go out.
It doesn't work.
"COME ON AEGI COME ON!! YOU CAN DO IT, YOU HAVE TO LIVE, YOU CANNOT DIE LIKE THIS", he screamed as he keep pushing your chest.
Daehyun could only look at you both with mixed expressions.
"AEGI-SSI JEBAL", Hoya shouted, but nothing got out from your mouth. Not even a single water drop.
"AISH", Hoya clearly is panic, and he gave you his artificial respiration without thinking.
Daehyun, seeing your lips meeting his lips in front of him- even though it's for your life, moved his eyes at once to the other side.
He can't handle it, even though it's for saving your life.

First try, nothing happened.
Hoya keeps on pushing and shouting.
He tried once more giving you the artificial respiration.
Daehyun's face turned even more absurd than before. It's full of mixed emotions.
No response from your body.
"AEGI-SSI JEBAL... DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!"
Hoya gave you his breath again.
"Stop it.", Daehyun said.
Hoya looked at Daehyun weirdly, "Stop what?!"
"Stop giving her your breath."
"What, you want me to stay calm and let her die?"
"You can get the water out of her body with another way."
"I've tried pushing her chest for zillion times and it didn't work, okay?! It's not the perfect time to be jealous, Daehyun-ssi.", Hoya said while he keeps pushing your chest.
"You just don't understand.", Daehyun said.
"Understand what?! I clearly understand that the girl we BOTH love, is dying because of YOU."
Hoya gave you his breath once again. He gave everything he has, and lucky...
It works.

All the water keeps coming out of your mouth, and you- slowly, opened your eyes.
"I don't wanna see her living your breath.", Daehyun said that one statement and left.
Hoya didn't really care about it and just focused on your consciousness- he looks so happy when he saw you back to life.
But you, you heard Daehyun's statement so clearly.

 

...
Daehyun-ah...